Is RM banned already?

Author: Smithereens

Total: 16
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
I don't know how to tell if someone is banned unless they stop posting when they are always posting. I had my money on the guy starting a revolution before his demise but I guess instead here I'll pay my respects to the tragic fall of RM. 

RIP RM. You were a short lived source of entertainment.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Yep
David
Debates: 91
David
Not sure if there's a way to tell if someone's banned or not. That's why I suggested a public moderation log or something that says "USER is banned"
vagabond
Debates: 0
vagabond
I think that may be a mistake on "debates" part. The godists who complained about him are the usual trolling for god mob who call anyone who disagrees with them a troll. Rookie mistake, but "debates" you gotta stop listening to the posters who are pissing in your pocket, their agenda is not benign.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
He's seen you trolling posts on DDO bully. Other than magic, I don't think you're going to convince him.
Castin
Castin
-->
@vagabond
I think that may be a mistake on "debates" part. The godists who complained about him are the usual trolling for god mob who call anyone who disagrees with them a troll. Rookie mistake, but "debates" you gotta stop listening to the posters who are pissing in your pocket, their agenda is not benign.
I think banning him was a no-brainer. If everyone who had reservations about his behavior was a "godist" then I guess I'm a "godist". Though that's kind of confusing for me, being an atheist.

Something I saw in the religion forum on DDO: theists loved trolls who hated atheists, and atheists loved trolls who hated theists. An overgeneralization, obviously. But it was a reminder that when we sink too far into Us vs Them thinking, all we care about is whose side the monster is on -- not the fact that it's a monster.

Again an overgeneralizing metaphor -- RM if you're reading this, you're a human being not a monster and I hope one day you will find your troll paradise in the sky. *turns up the volume on Carry On My Wayward Son*
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@ethang5
You see? Trolling for god, from the..................... LOL
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Castin
I think your point escaped our friend. Were you trying for subtle?
Castin
Castin
-->
@ethang5
No. *sigh* Oh well.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Castin
Perhaps you could supply a list of who I hated and who I loved on DDO. I'd be fascinated and some evidentiary support for your claims would be simply outstanding. I'd best stop here before the lapdog accuses me of insults.
vagabond
vagabond
RM seems to be quite active even now?
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@vagabond
Castin
Castin