We've 2 billion Theists currently in the TOP 100 of scripture translating of all time*

Author: Deb-8-a-bull

Total: 18
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
This is not unusual.

We CURRENTLY have close to nine hundred million  TOP 10 at scripture DECIPHERING Theists*  thats ever lived or living. 

Are there any Theists here that think they've never been in the top One million at scripting of all time.
Thats ,  WHO THINKS THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE EVER BEEN IN THE TOP ONE MILLION ?

TOP hundred thou.  Anyone here think they've never reach the Top 100,000. 

10,000 ?

Any theists consider themselves just  " AVERAGE  " ?
Par. Translators. 

Maybe some you are  good at , some your not.  Well Durrrr.
And then there's them five , mmmmmm  them 5 you can do like the best ever . FULL STOP....
You own it. 

' takes deep breath ' 
RANT MODE AVOIDANCE Activated.
ffffffff

Ok,.
Ok  

Script trans,  How did you guys get so good. 

HOW COULD YOU KNOW YOU'RE SO GOOOOODDD AT IT ,  arrrrŕrrr n
Quiet down. 
' in through the noes out through the mouth 

Look just tell me you don't think you've ever reached the TOP 10,000 Trans.

Ok I'll finish this up. 
These scripture things , BRILLIANT, Absolutely brilliant.  And very well play.  I was going to write (  to your average dikhead  ) but didn't. 

As  ( I believe )  religion now is a strict not for profit business, i compare your religion with a ponzi scheme,   i promise you i seriously think that, 
I'm definitely not going to add 

But anyway 
Now look how pathetically childish  a pozi scheme looks now , and how brilliant  your religious group is/  look " to me now . 

To have it a guess I'd say your religious group is about as cunning as a thousand ponzi, 
So your group the scriptures , everything about it . ( for what it is ) 
Its brilliant.  
And

While i remember , Did i tell you theists that ya'll really really TOPS at  translating

I'll now ask a few questins so it looks like im  interested in what ( you bunch of _ _ _ head ) 

Name one theist on this site that is better at  translating scriptures then you ?
Ok
Ok then . Who on this site is tbe Second best translator ?

DONT ANSWER THE ABOVE TWO QUESTIONS , ITS IRRELEVANT. 

I ain't got no spell check ,  i think correct or incorrect grammar is irrelevant ,  

SHUT UP. 

Scriptures mmmmmmm scriptures. Who could ever possibly know what they might make their Gods tell them next ?
Scriptures. 
See My mum warned me about people like this 

If need be, Please Feel free to insult , ridicule.  Luvvv it. 

Oh and, ts only common sense God doesn't exist. 

Good game.
Good game.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
The Orthodox Church not only is the rightful guardian of scripture(they were the ones who compiled the new testament, you know), but they have almost 2000 years of church tradition.

Compare this to the anarchy of protestantism. Who has more authority?

Castin
Castin
-->
@Mopac
Who has more authority?
God, I thought.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Castin
Of course God is the authority ultimately, but I am talking about authority when it comes to the interpreting of scripture.

The Orthodox Church maintains that The Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth rests within our church and Church Tradition. We maintain that the faith is the very same faith thst was handed down by the apostles, and we know this because we actually remember our past.

These protestant churches have, at the oldest, maybe a few centuries of history, and they of course forget anything before that because it exposes the things they preach as heresy.

If an Orthodox Christian from 200 ad... 400 ad... 700 ad... 900 ad were to take part in a litergy today, they would recognize what was going on, because the form has always been consistent. The teachings have never changed. It is the Holy Apostolic Catholic Church. 

And Orthodox theology is vastly superior to any protestant church, it is like night and day. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Interpreting scripture is important, I do agree.

Until I read the Bible properly and looked into Qur'an verses as well as the Hindu Vedas I used to think religion was alright at heart and just people misuse it.

What I discovered horrified me, only the bad Muslims are the good people who are 'Muslim'. Only the bad Christians are the 'good' people who are Christians. Only the bad Buddhists and Hindus are the ones worth your time... Fuck, it fascinated me so much!

#Paganforlifeandbeyond

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Christians are called to love others, so the idea that only the "bad" ones are good ones seems preposterous to me.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
I couldn't care less what it seems to you, be it preposterous or not. You know what a word is defined as in a dictionary and use that as some kind of scientific proof.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
No, I don't.  I do use the dictionary to establish what words mean though. At the very least establish what I mean when I use a word, and show that it is backed by academia.

It is the easiest way to demonstrate the absurdity of denying God. It also exposes denial of God as either a position of ignorance or petulance.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
There is nothing enlightened about being a slave to idolatry, which is pretty much what a pagan is. You openly admit you are hedonistic. You are not free or enlightened, you are a slave to the lusts of your flesh. You are not strong, you are weak.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Wrong. Just as you used the phrase 'do good' being in the Bible as proof that it actually teaches that throughout, you use one definition of the word 'god/God' and use that as proof that your God is undeniably and actual thing that is truly acting out what it's defined as.

You don't just have faulty logic, you have skipped over logic. Your hypothesis is LITERALLY your 'proof' of your conclusion, this is not even possible to have logic in between because you are saying that the thing you think could be true is the actual proof that it is true just because it's written down in words.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Logic ain't got nothing to do with it, madman. I know my God. You don't. 

You want something to argue with. Well, here is your brick wall...

THE TRUTH

Are you going to try and logic away THE TRUTH?

Well, rhetoric and sophistry will only get you so far, madman.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
I like your "brick wall" analogy, the accuracy of it is astounding. No joke.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Orthodox Christianity is peace and love. It is true religion.

And evil is the furthest thing you would find from a truly pious Orthodox. In fact, you would someone who is truly human. Someone who would not bother you or anyone. The very best you can find in a person even.

So when you say that the only bad Christians are good Christians I can't help but say you have it all mixed up.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
This is why you start topics when drunk. 
Castin
Castin
-->
@Mopac
Christianity often devolves into an argument about who has authority. Church politics, I mean. You all worship the same God but fight over which men are his correct representatives on Earth.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Castin
That problem disappears entirely when you realize that The Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church is still here.

The Orthodox Church is it. The evidence is overwhelming. The protestants have no claim to this, and the apostasy of Rome is well documented.

It's obvious enough that at my parish alone there are 3 former protestant preachers who pastored congregations for over 20 years. There is even a retired priest that used to be a Roman Catholic priest.

Sure, if you believe it is a matter of he said, she said, who do you believe you could make that argument. But really, everything points to Orthodoxy as being the real church of Christ.

What brought me there? I used to be a "nondenominational" Christian. I even taught the bible and was very active in not just one, but several churches. What brought me to Orthodoxy? Study. Research. A lot of it. Reading the writings of the church fathers. It is very obvious. The Orthodox Church has got it. The truth is with them.

I could never say that with conviction about any other church. Never could. I can with The Orthodox Church. It's the real deal.

And you can just dismiss it as another claim, but I think if you were to look into it yourself you would find that The Orthodox Church clearly has the most authority.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Mopac
What makes it the real and universally correct church?
Mopac
Mopac
It is the pillar and ground of The Truth. 

It is the very same church handed down from the apostles in an unbroken lineage.

In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find another church that emphasizes The Truth so much!

The fact that the Holy Spirit is the spirit of truth is special knowledge it seems like in protestant churches, but open up a prayer book in an orthodox church and you'll see it on the first page!

We know our God, these other churches don't