Man cuts calluses off his foot with knife and...

Author: SamStevens

Total: 17
SamStevens
Debates: 0
SamStevens
... dog eats it.

Do you have callouses? How healthy are your feet?

Castin
Castin
-->
@SamStevens
When I followed the link, just the images on the suggested videos in the side panel were so gross I killed the tab without watching. 😦

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@SamStevens
Foot fetish?
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Castin
LOL there's a foot thumbnail for one video and it's captioned "the never-ending callous" Sounds painful

SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@ethang5
Of course
Castin
Castin
-->
@SamStevens
Heh, that was one of the least yucky ones I saw. Here are some screenshots of what I was looking at.

Warning, people. They are unpleasant.
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Castin
hm, poor dog :/

The rest are pretty cool though XD

Castin
Castin
-->
@SamStevens
That poor pooch was definitely the worst. I've never even heard of "mangoworm".

It was kind of alarming watching the guy in your video saw through his foot like that. The grossest part was when he cuts a chunk of the heel away and there's some kind of brown fungus-y stuff under there. What the heck was that.
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Castin
Sucks when they go for long times without vet treatment, etc.

ikr! it's like, what if he cuts too deep? lol. The dog appreciated the brown fungus-y stuff XD

Castin
Castin
-->
@SamStevens
Dogs, man. And tiger sharks. Nature's Roombas.

Some of the callus was the same color as his skin, and when he started cutting into that I was really expecting blood. That callus had like four different colors to it.

Actually, the fungus-y stuff, I don't even know if that was callus. Maybe it was rot growing inside the callus. Although I have never heard of that. How could he walk around with that in there.
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Castin
That's what walking barefoot does to you lol.

I'm thinking it might be dried up blood inside the callous itself(which is possible given he's using a knife to trim it down) or it might be dirt that's in the callous, idk tho. Imagine if you woke up one day with those feet! XD

Jhhillman
Debates: 1
Jhhillman
I thought I had ugly feet. I had NO IDEA.
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Jhhillman
Really puts stuff in perspective lol

28 days later

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@SamStevens
I have toe-nail fungus on all toes. Thickening and some yellowing. I cut them have ingrown toenails a few times. bummer.

Had bumps on arhces but simple arch supports decreased those enough they no longer hurt.

Some itching but not nearly the bad athletes foot I had as a child. Struggling with comfortable boots as ive been trying differrent inserts for last two years.

So feet in good shape.

Rotor cuffs is my biggest problem. Bummer. Wife says my brain is biggest problem :--)

SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@mustardness
Wow, ingrown nails and fungus? Here's a youtube channel that may be of interest: www.youtube.com/channel/UCpCWvDDoumrtOUsV9p2A0Qg

Rotor cuff issues sound painful

Castin
Castin
-->
@mustardness
Have you ever heard of a pocket of brown fungus-y stuff growing inside a callus.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Castin

Have you ever heard of a pocket of brown fungus-y stuff growing inside a callus.

No.

I forgot to say earlier that I do a couple of small tow callous, that are always there and that bother me when feet are moist inside of shows for 6 hours or so, and when boot width is too tight causing one toe to rub against other.

Put a ban-aid around it and then no problems.

Ive had four moderate pus infections in my life an none were related to a callous.

Two were ticks { one two weeks ago },  one 15 years ago in crotch and it was a real problem til it go so large I popped it then all got better,

recently inside upper lip and never had one of those before so peroxide and lemon juice,

and one from a been sting in wrist when I was around 6 years old.

Two staff infections  --summer time heat and not cleaning myself enough--- on nose and head of penis.