Total: 63
Logical-Master
Debates: 6
Logical-Master

Raltar
Debates: 4
Raltar
I prefer Archivist whenever possible.

Technically speaking though, the correct way to use flame warriors is to label other people rather than yourself.

Most people on this website are a combination of Furious Typer and Tireless Rebutter. Although the site also has an ample supply of Atheist

And then there is a certain sub-group that just lurks in the forum. I would classify most of them as Coffee Klatch.

Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
Coffee Klatch, obviously.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Logical-Master
I have been a very different flamewarrior on different sites and also in different times to what I am here and now.

Here and now I am, despite what others may see me as, the Big Dog who has Rebel Leader traits whereas I feel like the old me years back (and perhaps what people see me as, wrongly) was much more the Rebel Without a Clue. I am lowkey a Netiquette Nazi but I learned how to keep it lowkey as here the Admin doesn't enjoy or fear the overt NN and bans for threats.

I proved my Rebel Leader capacity a few times back when I was actually pro-bsh1 in how I combatted Drafterman's rallies, this was not at all the sycophant concept most thought it was, I have charisma where it counts and comprehend how people work in ways others don't. The anonymity thing would 100% have gone differently had it not been for me and how immediately and severely I did what I did.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Logical-Master
Kung-Fu Master.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Mharman
Impress me.
Castin
Castin
Who were the Royals on DDO?

It's too early in DART's development for it to have a clear site "aristocracy" yet, imo.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Castin
Only when the time comes, young sapling.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
No it is not.
TheHammer
TheHammer
I was a royal of DDO and am a royal of DArt, along with four of my friends.
TheHammer
TheHammer
Also, RM is clearly a mixture of Rebel Without a Clue, Crybaby, and especially Ego
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Royal ((Lamer)), obviously. Not sure why anyone would even question that. I'm here on the internet and I make a higher than average number of posts so clearly that makes me the greatest thing that ever happened to this place or anywhere else ever. Anyone who questions this is part of a vast conspiracy against me by the Mods who keep banning me (obviously because they're jealous of my awesomeness).
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheHammer
You're entitled to your incorrect opinion.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheHammer
If I were to point out what sissy bitches other members are and name them like you just did, I'd get a ban. Nice going on exploiting the bullshit double standard of bsh1 but no, you're incorrect.
ShabShoral
Debates: 1
ShabShoral
-->
@Raltar
I’m LITERALLY the Official Debate.Org Historian, Ragnar. We don’t need two archivists. 
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
pm your observations to me and I will share them, since they technically are posted by me you can’t be held liable 
TheHammer
TheHammer
RM is also Ferrous Cranus, only just now seeing that one
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
I genuinely can understand why all three are what I am seen as by your clique. In fact I was indeed Rebel Without a Clue and Ego in my history on DDO. Crybaby is extremely wrong to say I am, because of who they say the crybaby runs to and who they say can trigger the crybaby best.
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
Type me please. I give you full permission to go as hard as possible as long as there is no doxxing 
Raltar
Raltar
-->
@ShabShoral
I'm not Ragnar. 

And I never used DDO. 

And Archivist isn't the same thing as being a historian.

thett3
thett3
-->
@Raltar
did you actually never use ddo? How’d you find this site?
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
INTP...
Did I do it right?
JK, I don't know what I am, but probably sychophant and eagle scout without all of the positive aspects of either classification.
Raltar
Raltar
-->
@thett3
I was searching for a good internet debate site. I had been looking for years and did locate DDO, but everyone on there was talking about quitting and coming here. So I came here too. All of this happened right at the start of November. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
Thett3

RM

TheHammer

ShabShoral

Raltar

TheHammer
TheHammer
-->
@RationalMadman
Intriguing. Could you do REF?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheHammer
REF

Castin
Castin
-->
@Mharman
Only when the time comes, young sapling.
I was hoping for links to battles past so I might observe your form myself. Otherwise, I have seen no evidence to support the boast. Many would flatter themselves to be a Kung-Fu Master; few would be worthy of the self-flattery.
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
It's too early in DART's development for it to have a clear site "aristocracy" yet, imo.
No it is not.
If there are already Royals it may just be because DART imported DDO's aristocracy. But I don't think the site has its own fully developed aristocracy yet.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
It has. Bsh1 was not royal in DDO, here he undeniably is. Same with Mike (unless it's Airmax) and Virt.

You aren't royal, I would agree, but that's by choice.

A non-mod-powerful Royal around here is most certainly Lunatic but I do admit that is hugely import-based.
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Really? I would've pegged bish as definite aristocracy on DDO. I had perceived him as being part of that whole airmax clique. My perspective is as an outsider though.

Lunatic and TheHammer are both users I don't really see post very often but have been put forward as Royals. Like you said, it's probably imported. I haven't seen them have a really strong presence on DART. Don't even have a defined idea of them really, except that TheHammer seems to have some definite grudges from DDO days.