PUT RESPECT ON THE RAVENS

Author: Nd24007

Total: 15
Nd24007
Debates: 0
Nd24007
Beating the Chargers on the Road!

And have the best Defense in the League!

Standing at 9 - 6.  

One More Win  and they Guaranteed themselves in the Playoffs. And just might win the division too!

5 - 1 with a rookie QB. :)

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Nd24007
Lamar is a very good QB and there defense is TOP 5. But they play too inconsistent and don't have enough juice to beat consistent teams like Bears, Chiefs, Saints

My Top 5 Teams

1. Saints
2. Bears
3. Rams
4. Chargers
5. Chiefs

Nd24007
Nd24007
 look they went to OT on the road against KC. And lost by 3pts. A game they should have had 

They also lost to the Saints on the road Bec of a missed extra pt. Which again the Ravens had.

They also beat the Steelers once this year 

And they beat a hot Chargers team in their own building. Pretty easily too i might add. 

They also have the  best defense in the league.
Which you are undermining... 

The Ravens are for sure a top 4 team out there. 

You rated the chargers way to high after a double digits lost at home. With a couple more days of rest too...

Vader
Vader
-->
@Nd24007
Wow the Chargers soccer stadium is so intimidating to play in...
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@Vader
You should give credit to the best defense in the league.

1. In overall defense (4260)

1. In points allowed (263)

1. In Scoring Defense (17.5)

3rd. In Rushing Defense (1277)

4th. In Passing Defense (2983)

So, show a little more respect to the best Defense in the league….

BTW, it doesn't matter if the Ravens dominated in a soccer stadium. The point is they kick their teeth out and manhandled them. They the (chargers) got absolutely lucky to score that the one TD..  The Ravens still beat one of the hottest team in the NFL. And as i mentioned before they almost beat the Chiefs and the Saints in there own buildings. So, you ranking them 9th in your overall ranking is clearly out of touch with reality. And still have the Chargers at 4th is ridiculous….

BTW, your Bears struggle against one of the worst team in the league is pretty sad. Only winning 14-9. Doesn't show me of a great team. At least the Saints still win against  real competitive… The 49ers are a joke, and the fact is your team barely won that game is again pretty sad.

Vader
Vader

BTW, your Bears struggle against one of the worst team in the league is pretty sad. Only winning 14-9. Doesn't show me of a great team. At least the Saints still win against  real competitive… The 49ers are a joke, and the fact is your team barely won that game is again pretty sad.

49ers are a pesky team home. They came off a home win vs Seattle and played away. Trubisky had a great game. Don't talk shit about them.

Also your team is more of a joke losing to the Panthers, Bengals, and Browns, both jokes of a team. Don't talk shit about the best defense in the league when we beat the Rams and where u said, "They aren't a real team til they beat the RAMS"

Your QB is gonna get injured in 3 years if he keeps running like a headless chicken 
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@Vader
You said my team is more of a joke… lol. That amusing…

Let's look deeper into this conversation shall we.

Look at you bears. No I mean literally look at them.

They struggled against the 49ers and they are a complete joke. They 4-11 that's terrible. Yes they beat a Seahawks team but that just luck. Your team only won 14-9 against a very bad team period. You said Trubisky had a great game well yes, his numbers did suggest this. But only putting up 14pts doesn't suggest he had a great game. It suggest his team struggle and that they did. Again winning against a bad team doesn't help you being number 1.

Did you know they also struggle against the worst team in the league the Arizona Cardinals. Only winning 16-14 that's terrible. Winning against a horrible team by struggling isn't good.  BTW the Cardinals are 3-12. LoL and your team only won by two points..

Let's look at some of the horrible loses, shall we.

Oh boy, they lost against the dysfunctional Giants. By giving up 30pts. LoL that not impressed…

Then your team lost to a crappy Bills team at 5-10.

Then your team lost to GB who standing at 6-8-1.

Again not showing they are the team to beat!

Let's compare the 3 teams the Ravens did lose too. The teams you pointed out.

Ok the Panthers lost was there worst defeat this year. But it was on the road. And the Panthers we're good then. Until the lost 6 to 7 games. Yet they are 6-9

You pointed out the Bagels. Yes they did lose to a 6-9 team again. But it was a 4 days rest and they were in the road again.

And the Ravens did lose to a .500 team. The browns who stand at 7-7-1. So, just by looking at this the Ravens had better quality loses then your bears did.   

Oh another big difference is the Ravens didn't have  Lamar Jackson for thoses losts. He stand a 5-1 and his only lost was to KC  in overtime  on the road.

So, again you need to put more respect to the Ravens.

And no the colts will not beat the Ravens. The Ravens D is just too good to let A.Luck do anything.

BTW, we not looking at three years ahead. We are looking at this year. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@Nd24007
You have no respect for the 49ers. Remember they were a top team before the injuries happened. There starters started playing up and doing well. San Fransisco was a good team and was very pesky to play home. Remember last year with Jimmy G, they won a shit ton of games. They are a pesky game.

That was Week 3 when the offense had not found it's groove yet. They still got the win and next week, they put up 48 points and Trubisky had 6TDs

Oh boy, they lost against the dysfunctional Giants. By giving up 30pts. LoL that not impressed... 
LOL! Chase Daniels was playing and he sucked. And did you not notice our comeback within a 1:10 sec to force OT! The only reason we lost that game was because Daniel sucks and fumbled 3x in 6 drives to cost us the game. Since he couldn't score, the defense was out there most of the time versus a very underrated Giants Offense with SaQuan, OBJ, Shepard, and Engram. 

Then your team lost to a crappy Bills team at 5-10.
LOL WE BEAT THE BILLS 40-9 WTF!
And if your talking pre season, it does not even matter!
Then your team lost to GB who standing at 6-8-1.
They were projected a Super Bowl and were a Top 10 team before it all went downhill. You can start a season good and eventually go downhill. They were a better team at the time. Mack came off no training camp, Offense had not developed, etc. Packers were super bowl favorites week 1. 

Now ur team loses
Ok the Panthers lost was there worst defeat this year. But it was on the road. And the Panthers we're good then. Until the lost 6 to 7 games. Yet they are 6-9
Fair offensively. However defensively you should be able to stop these power house offenses. I mean the Bears stopped the Rams, what's stopping the Ravens?
You pointed out the Bagels. Yes they did lose to a 6-9 team again. But it was a 4 days rest and they were in the road again.'
You mean Bengals not Bagels. Hmmmm.... that excuse...OH YEA IT HAPPENED TO THE BEARS TOO! They were on the road right after a SUNDAY NIGHT GAME with backup Chase Daniels in and they still managed to beat them 23-16 because of defense! That means that if the Bears are worse than the Ravens, couldn't the Ravens do it? Well they couldn't...
And the Ravens did lose to a .500 team. The browns who stand at 7-7-1. So, just by looking at this the Ravens had better quality loses then your bears did.  
LOL. The only team that loss was bad was the Dolphins and Giants and we sent those games to OT!

Packers and Patriots were quality loses and you know that.

Nd24007
Nd24007
@SupaDudz

Well I guess you got ban for something...  Anyway-

(Clap) (Clap) (Clap) lol. Great job! You figured out the Bears played two games against the Bills. Congratulations! You are correct. Only one of these games matter. And I only pick the preseason game Bec. The Bears lost and it look alot better for my argument. LoL. So,  Yeah I know it didn't matter. And you saw right through this. So good for you. You realize what I was trying to do. :)

Now for the 49ers, this is a mistake by you. You looking at last year stats and what they did. But it has nothing to do with this year. Look at their record they stand at 4-11 tried with three other teams for the second worst record in the league. So, no I'm not giving them the benefits of the doubt here. They are a horrible team. They are 28 to 31 with the second worst record. The 49ers are a freaking joke. They not what there were last year. And last year has nothing to do with this year period. End of story.

You said the Ravens “defensively you should be able to stop these power house offenses” Um did you not watch last week game. The Ravens hold the Chargers to 10 freaking 10pts. And they hold the mighty Saints to 24pts and KC to 27 with a overtime. So, the Ravens has show they can play with the big boys.

Now for the Packers look they were hugely overrated at the beginning of the season. They only have one great player and that was it. Their D suck their coaching suck and the team were just not good enough to win many games.. Super Bowl contenders. Is laughable. They had the 2nd to 3rd hardest schedule in the NFL. And the fact is they were missing alot of keys players to make to them a full team.

Yes the Patriots was a quality lost. I never mentioned anything about that lost.

Every since the Ravens put Lamar Jackson at QB they are 5-1 and they still have the number one ranked Defense in the whole league. And they had  tougher competitive then the Bears during the season.

# Have Respect For The Ravens!

birdlandmemories
birdlandmemories
The defense for the Ravens is getting totally overlooked. 
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@birdlandmemories
Thank you for agreeing.. :)

Long time no see... 

What take you so long to come over?

9 days later

Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
The Ravens are out after a loss to the Chargers.
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@Mharman
We always got next year.

It was such a horrible start for the Ravens in that game. But the rookie has some fight. It be a good learning experience for him. 

Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
RIP

340 days later

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
bump