Total: 61
ShabShoral
Debates: 1
ShabShoral
Yay
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Happy birthday to a true king. I know he is watching his autistic e-children in their new home with a tear in his eye
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
hap birt
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman

TheHammer
TheHammer
H, Maxxy
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Lol I told max that someone would make a thread for his brithday even though he isn't on the site. Happy Birthday Max!
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
Happy Birthday to our departed Dear Leader, Heavenly Chairman and Pillar of Stability. May he enjoy eternal repose. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/f8/3f/f5f83f916760a36685b18dac491b7408.jpg
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@ShabShoral
честит рожден ден, Eрмaкc!

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Congrats to him. Anybody know the year?
SamStevens
SamStevens
Happy birthday Max
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
Why isn’t he on the site tho?
Mharman
Mharman
(Singing) Happy birthday to Max...
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mharman
I can't speak for him, but from what I observe, he's just tired of the debate scene I think, especially since he isn't tied to it anymore with being a moderator. I've tried talking to him into making an account just to socialize with people and drop by and say hi every once in a while, and he did seem open to that. 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
Good. If he’s open to it, get him on.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mharman
I won't harass him with it, he will join if he wants to. I'm sure he'd at the very minimum be down for a google hangout or something.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@thett3
I hope your kids get autism. 
thett3
thett3
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
i hope my autistic kids analyze my internet history and years from now doxx you in retaliation for this comment 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@thett3
Seriously I hope you kids are severely autistic. So much so you have to sit and worry how they will live when you die so you can see what a POS you are for using it to make jokes about people. I wish this on you. I wish it on your spouse. I wish it on your kids. Sick fucking prick. 
thett3
thett3
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
yah if that happens the #1 thing on my mind will be a sense of regret for internet jokes
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@thett3
No the one thing on your mind will be dealing with cunts like you. 
thett3
thett3
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
i’m tempted to keep egging you on but obviously someone you care about has autism so i would feel bad continuing to work you up. but this is not the first or last time you’ll see an autism joke on the internet so you need a thick skin. most of the time when a person is joking that something they participate in is austistic (like a spin off debate site from a defunct debate site) it isn’t a dig on autistic people, it’s self deprecating humor
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@thett3
I will be sealing this up tonight I hope if finds you and you get what you deserve you sick fucking prick. 
thett3
thett3
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Sealing this up? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
I mean if it isn't severe autism, your child literally could be a world-changing genius. It's not the end of the world if your child is autistic. In fact there's no single thing, even Down's, that would make your child truly unworthy of living right?

Ignore her wishes and also relish a little in the fact that autism is a double edged sword. You could truly be raising a genius for all you know.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
That isn't what is in store for this evil prick. Severe, debilitating, life long care. 
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
yeah, autism is far from the worst thing that could happen to someone and a lot of autistic people have done great things. The severity varies though obviously 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
All being said and done, out of all the OG members of DDO I am dead sure you will be the best father. I am not one to compliment lightly nor one to criticise lightly despite what people think. You are honestly the best kind of father figure that will fit almost any personality of child just fine and in a way your shaky alliances prove that you respect all very well. I don't know if you'll be better than whiteflame but on par, for sure.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
A good father sitting online making fun of autistic while his kids are getting ABA in a special home cause his pussy ass can't deal. Sick pricks. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Thett has never bullied me. He has been a bystander at times but he himself has never bullied me nor has he really enjoyed it too much when others do. Thett just gets along with 'mean people' and struggles to feel the urge to wage war when peace is more pleasing to him.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I hope you rot in the depths of hell you fucking piece of shit scumbag and get piped out by Satan fire dick. HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING SO INSENSITIVE AND SO VILE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

I have had close family members who have had this disease and it is awful. They can not express their emotions when they have it and they can't talk and you wanna mock them and make a insult out of it? You are a piece of shit stupid fucking bitch that should shut her mouth! 

I never had a real issue with someone until now. How dare you wish that upon someone. It literally makes them feel like shit the parents. You insensitive fuck

Go rot in hell with Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and everyone else you fucking shitface