Roe V Wade for men.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 19
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
If a woman cannot be forced by the government to carry a fetus, then a man cannot be forced to carry a rifle.

Right to Privacy lulz.
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
hmmm my body, my choice....it would seem logical that would extent to choose or not, putting it in harms way or uncomfortable, dangerous, undesirable conditions.  Makes sense to me.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
I used to be pro choice, but science confirms that a fetus is a human being and not some cancer past 3 weeks after conception.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Greyparrot
You don't think there's a right to privacy? 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
Citation.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Plisken
There is no blanket right to privacy. The Constitution itself enumerates certain rights that restrict the government from interfering with our lives (privacy)

But there is no blanket right to privacy from the government, as that would be de-jure anarchy.
Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted
I was wrong about specialization taking pace at 3 weeks.  https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002398.htm states that it takes place at 5 weeks.  The left claims that they are willing to compromise more often then the right(http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2010/09/29/no-compromise/).  I suggest that they prove this with reducing their abortion position from legal before 20 weeks to legal before 5 weeks.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
Of course none of this has any relationship to every woman's bodily autonomy.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
If a woman's BODY cannot be forced by the government to carry a fetus, then a man's BODY cannot be forced to carry a rifle.
Alec
Alec
-->
@Greyparrot
@disgusted
@disgusted
It's not all about the woman.  It's also about the fetus that she in most situations chose to conceive.  A fetus's life is more valuable then a woman's convenience.

@Greyparrot

A man carrying a rifle does not result in life or death for an innocent person.  Your big boy analogy is inconsistent.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
 man carrying a rifle does not result in life or death for an innocent person.  Your big boy analogy is inconsistent.
It ends with death in many cases, and innocence is relative.

The fact of the matter remains. Every male does not have the choice with their body when it comes to selective service.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
It's not all about the woman
It is ONLY about a woman's right to bodily autonomy. Fairy tales are meaningless.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
Why? Are they cowards, too scared to refuse?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@disgusted
It is ONLY about a woman's right to bodily autonomy. Fairy tales are meaningless.
Rational, logical common sense does not ever work with immoral that have no spine and there ego based mental blocakse to truth rHere is photo of their hybrid-Franken-Trumpanzee leader

There ego will never allow in the truth of fertilzed egg is organsim of the woman via attachment to uterus and all nutrition and oxygen being fed to the ffetus/baby via umbilichord attachment to mother.

The immoral just want to stick their noses *v* into women private parts so as to show that they are superior humans whose misgudied moral allows them to commit any kind of violence in order to prevent abortion of the fetus as any stage gestation.

We are living with sick barbarians in  21st century. No surprises there.  We have a history of these immoral scouring the planet with their barbarism.

These immorals are now working on hybrid guns integrated into their bodies so they can have same rights as pregnant woman.

I mean seriously these immorals want to try and compare a gun to a fertilized egg.  I cannot call these types of people sick-n-the-head nor can I call them nutcases, so I'm left to discover other labels that fit the mental and emotion shoe-box.

Franken-Joker-Trumpanzee monsters ):--(( | )) who like cannibals--- that exist in South Pacific-- are ready and willing to eat any humans who disagree with their immoral and spinless barbaric pathways.

Fertilized egg ( @ ) = temporary organism of the pregnant woman that has potential to bring another independent individudal human to Earth and all that come from that

Gun ( D~~~> }  = weapon designed to kill humans and other animals away from Earth and sometimes use as food for nutrition to live and propagate the species.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@mustardness
Huh?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Plisken
These immorals want to try and compare a gun{ D~~~> } to a fertilized egg{ @ }.

Fertilized egg ( @ ) = temporary organism of the pregnant woman that has potential to bring another independent individudal human to Earth and all that come from that

Gun ( D~~~> }  = weapon designed to kill humans and other animals and sometimes use as a way to access food for nutrition to live and propagate the human species.

Why do we see no rational, logical common sense from these immorals? Simple.  Because they have none to offer.  Sad :--(.

They sniff hybrid-franken-Trumpanzee hole for breakfest and so goes the rest of their day, week etc....Sad :--(

Go figure.

8 days later

Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted
It is ONLY about a woman's right to bodily autonomy.
I stated that it wasen't.

Fairy tales are meaningless.
You think science is a fairy tale?  That is surprising.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
It's not all about the woman.  It's also about the fetus that she in most situations chose to conceive.  A fetus's life is more valuable then a woman's convenience.
Citizens have personal sovereignty.

An embryo is a foreign invader.

We must deport all foreign invaders.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
Citizens have personal sovereignty.
All except immoral Trumpanzees.

An embryo is a foreign invader.
If immigrants cant go over, under or around Trumpanzee concrete wall then just impregnate USA women via whatever means. Novel science-fiction idea.

We must deport all foreign invaders
If immigrants are inside a woman then she has the right to abort them.

However, the exceptions are if the immigrants invade a female Trumpanzee, then she and the iimigrant fetus must be deported.

OMG,  thes immorals want to compare a gun{ D~~~> } to a fertilized egg{ @ }.

Fertilized egg ( @ ) = temporary organism of the pregnant woman that has potential to bring another independent individual human to Earth and all that come from that. Its called a family.

Gun ( D~~~> }  = weapon designed to kill humans and other animals and sometimes used by moral citizens as a way to access food for nutrition propagate the moral human species.