Should anti-theists be allowed to express their opinions ?

Author: Deb-8-a-bull

Total: 35
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
On religion.

Now I haven't been through this sites rules,  but I'm thinking it may be anti-theist ( UNFRIENDLY )  
Work against him or her so to speak. 
Hold that back it does. hummm 

what's that ????
Prejudice.
Calm down ,I don't know about that but there is a Avenue there.

Goldtop
Goldtop
Anti-atheists spread their opinions here every day, each opinion full of hatred and fear.

They've been doing this for a very long time and are protected under the freedom of religion.

Standing up to them means we are taking away their religious freedom to hate and fear us.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull

So thats a yes to ( Anti-theists )  being able to. 

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
It's not really "Anti-Theist"

It's "Anti-Theism"

The first is towards people, which is wrong, it's towards the failed ideologies that make those good people say and do bad things.

Plisken
Plisken
Let us join in solidarity, and exhibit a testament in reflective emulation, that the way forward to finally solving the problem of idiocy, is for everyone to embrace stupidity.

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I am actually fond of the way religion makes the sheeple satisfied with their dull minds. It makes them easier to outsmart and dominate for us real thinkers to lead.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
No one here is trying to hinder the God deniers from making assholes of themselves.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
LOL God deniers are inherently assholes eh? God believers never are, eh? xDDDD
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
That isn't what I said.

But I mean, look at you. You talk about dominating people. I certainly didn't accuse you of that, you freely gave that info away.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Hahaha, look darling Mopac. Do you think that everyone high ranking in your beloved Orthodox Church 'interpretation authority agency' who decide how to interpret lines, what to do and not do etc are all actual believers? Think some aren't in it for the glory and fame? Think that in the past the Crusades are just a fucking myth? Stop kidding yourself.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
The Orthodox Church didn't call Crusades, that is all on Rome.

Who sacked Orthodox Churches during said Crusades, btw.

And even if a few wicked priests slip through, the church is constructed in such a way that no lasting damage can be dine by them.

You can mock me, my beliefs, and my church all you want, but know that I still see your worldview as juvenille. As for what you think of mine, you don't even understand it to judge it.

And to be frank, I don't believe for a second you dominate anyone. Maybe in your little constructed fantasy land, but certainly not in the real world.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Hahaha, your belief in my inability to dominate is as sound as your belief that the Christian God is undeniably true and real because it's defined in a dictionary as 'supreme ultimate reality' as part of one of a few definitions.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
No matter how many times that straw man gets repeated, it doesn't become any more true.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Mopac I tell you to here and now, I am better than you at debating that bullshit strawman in a way that isn't strawman. You don't even use the term 'simulated' let alone 'mechanistic reality despite the simulation having to be true' to explain what the hell you are trying to convey.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't care if you are the greatest sophist in the world, no argument stands against God.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
No matter how many times that straw man gets repeated, it doesn't become any more true.
It's hilarious that you haven't figured out that's what everyone here has been telling you. Lol

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Goldtop
And everytime I correct those who perpetuate this misrepresentation, they persist in repeating it.

I do not use a dictionary to prove God. That is silly. I use a dictionary to prove that atheists are arbitrary and in denial of reality. It works too, because it is obvious that the atheist is simply refusing to talk about the same thing I am talking about.

But there are several people, including those who frequent this forum, who have come to realize something through this simple use of the dictionary.

No, I use the dictionary to prove that people like you are unreasonable. I believe posterity will rule in my favor overwhelmingly.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
No argument needs to stand against god because no evidence stands for it.
BrutalTruth
Debates: 2
BrutalTruth
-->
@Mopac
I do not use a dictionary to prove God. That is silly.
He loves to lie, doesn't he? He and I literally just had a formal debate over the claim that the Christian god exists, and every single argument he gave for that claim used the dictionary for proof.

Alright Mr. Mopac, I'm gunna give you the chance to put your money where your mouth is. Give me a valid argument for the existence of the Christian god that does not mention, at all, any dictionary whatsoever. If you succeed, I'll unblock you.

Mopac
Mopac
@brutaltruth

The fact that you exist and have an experience is evidence of God.

You can keep me blocked all you want though. It makes you look bad, not me.

BrutalTruth
Debates: 2
BrutalTruth
-->
@Mopac
The fact that you exist and have an experience is evidence of God.

Explain how existence and experience is evidence of God.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Id like to here the way he become a orthodox christian.  If he just picked it , or if someone else just picked it for him then ummmmmmmmm.
Well it's not really " religious y " like it's nothing to do with god. However the people w picked it for you might have actually been told by God.

Well played. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
As a atheist you can use any religions writings during debate. 
Because watvh this . 
Bammmmmmmmm im a Muslim, 
'10 seconds passes' 
Now a orth Christian, 
Powwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. 
10 seconds later. 
I'm a atheist again. 

Mopac
Mopac
@blockedtruth

The fact that you are having an experience is proof that there is some form of existence. If there is some form of existence, there has to be a way things truly are. Existence as it actually is.

The Supreme Existence, the way it actually is, that is what we call God.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
It was the last thing I thought I'd become, because on the surface it looks very off putting and foreign. However, I eventually realized that it is in fact True Religion.

It was a process, for sure.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
Yes. I can’t see why the should be forbidden from expressing their opinions.
Mopac
Mopac
Plot twist

Brutaltruth blocked me which means he doesn't think theists should be allowed to express their opinions.

Lul

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
Brutaltruth blocked me which means he doesn't think theists should be allowed to express their opinions.
You do realize Jesus abhors liars, right?

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
The same thing YOU are talking about ?  

What are YOU talking about .....nothing....just repetitive nonsense.....Orthodox this..Orthodox that ?

What Orthodox Christianity are YOU drowning in ?    Eastern ?  Oriental ?   both like all things CHRISTIAN 
have different interpretations of the Boy Jesus hoax and the Bible versions they attach to him.

The Orthodox is a MINORITY...7 billion humans could care less about any of it...

If this Orthodox whatever works for YOU...great !   go drown in it...

YOU never disclose the ORTHODOX ways....just that your affiliated and worship the "TRUTH"

YOU are vague and incompetent...doing what all Christian parasite vampires do...skirt the debate
with Bible verse VOMIT or vague responses that have ZERO useful content...nothing more than'
your lifestyle choice...without elaborating on what this so called ORTHON CRAP is all about...

SHHHhhhh..it's a secret....NO it's all BLLSHT.... the TRUTH is YOU have no TRUTH just excuses
not to elaborate..
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
Why should I elaborate anything to you? I have no indication that you are interested in listening.
Even now you are simply being dismissive. You don't deserve the truth. God gives grace to the humble, but resists the proud.