NFL Playoff Predicitions

Author: Vader

Total: 9
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I do this every year right after playoffs come out. But since I was ENLIGHTENED by the ban I have to do it Jan 2. Let's get down to the nitty gritty

WILD CARD
3. Texans 21
6. Colts 30

The Colts are the better team than the Texans. Luck is going to put up big numbers vs a Texans team that seems to be on a downhill run right now. Texans have not beat a major team, and even in home court, I don't see the Texans coming out on top. Colts win this game

4. Ravens  20
5. Chargers 23

The Chargers are playing for revenge. They could have been #1 if they didn't lose a bad game to Ravens. A potential 1 seed foiled by a team with defense. I feel they will play with revenge on their mind and end up coming on top. I like Lynn as a coach and the Chargers are a better team if you look at the big picture.

4. Cowboys 17
5. Seahawks 30

I do not like the Cowboys at all. I don't trust Dak in big games where HE needs to find receivers versus Zeke eating up the D-Line. That Seahawks defense is the 3rd best in the league and they will Dak troubles. They are more playoff experienced and equipped under Pete Carroll. I have them winning this game 

3. Bears 20
6. Eagles 14

If you like big time defense then this the game for you. The Bears are playing on home court, which is extremely deadly given the amount of noise the fans will make, for it is their first time in this situation since 2010. Nick Foles is playing banged up and this O-Line can not this tank of a defense. Once Nick Foles get hit in his ribs, he's out. While I am not counting on him injured, Eagles have not seen a defense like the Chicago Bears

Divisional

1. Chiefs 37
6. Colts 28

Colts defense can not stop Patty Mahomes and the fighting Chiefs. I don't like the Chiefs at all, but I do think they will pull off a win here. I think the Colts defense is not enough to propel them to a win in this case. Chiefs take this game

2. Patriots 24
5. Chargers 27

Chargers win off a field goal in this game. You can never count Brady out in playoff games, but they do not have the juice this year. You can tell Gronk is not healthy, Tom is losing his juice, and without an explosive receiver in Josh Gordon, the next man up is Hogan, a decent receiver. I don't Edelman has the juice to make plays like he use to. The Chargers will be explosive offense and be very hard to beat defensively with stud Joey Bosa on the line. Chargers win

1. Saints 23
5. Seahawks 20

The Seahawks will give the Saints a run for their money in this game and I feel they could upset the Saints. But the Saints are too powerful offensively to let the Seahawks win. Seahawks are used to the noise and are used to hostile environments come playoff time. However it will take a lot to beat this powerful Saints team, and I think the problem will be offensively and running the ball. Saints win.

2. Rams 10
3. Bears 20

The Bears are looking to repeat what they did at Soldier Field! I feel they will do with that defense and that offense. Trubisky only kept them in the game last time because he was banged up from that shoulder injury and was rusty. Trubisky will HOPEFULLY be fully healthy and will have a way better game than he did last time. Goff will collapse under the defense just like last time, and the Bears will travel to the Dome to play the Saints

CHAMPIONSHIPS

1. Chiefs 27
5. Chargers 34

The Chargers will put respect under their name and win this game in a thriller. I think the Chargers are prepared even more and have the confidence to come in and beat the Chiefs. They have a more whole of a team and will beat the Chiefs. Remember, they beat them away last time, what is stopping them again but this time in a playoff situation! The Chargers will win!

1. Saints 17
3. Bears 15

The Saints have played tough offensive teams. Never have they played a defensive minded team that caused one of the best offensive minded coaches and offenses in the Rams to get blown away. Brees will struggle in this game, throwing only a touchdown pass and 1 interception. However the problem in Chicago lies with experience. Trubisky has never played this much of an important game in his life, and in a loud stadium where he seemed to not see the play clock in Minnesota, I think our issues will stem here. The Saints will be exploited, but in the end, Bears will lose the game more than the Saints will win it as both QBs will only score 1 TD pass.

Super Bowl

1. New Orleans Saints 
5. Los Angeles Chargers

NO      LAC
35         27

Los Angeles will make a great run in the playoffs, but the Saints are too much offensively. Their defense is great, but not enough for Brees to get flustered by. With Chargers inexperience and just not being able to compete overall, Brees will get his 2nd ring and cement himself into the Pro Football Hall of Fame

What do you agree with?
What do you disagree with?
birdlandmemories
Debates: 0
birdlandmemories
I like these predictions and there are actually none that I disagree with on the AFC side. Even with how good the Chargers are, picking them to go into Foxborough and win is bold. However, I actually agree with you completely for that game.

As for the NFC side, I agree in terms of seeing the Saints advancing to the Super Bowl. Getting to play all their NFC games in the Superdome is a huge advantage. There is one game I disagree with though. I can't see the Seahawks beating the Cowboys in Dallas. They're 4-4 on the road this year, and the first matchup did not see Dallas feature Amari Cooper in their offense. The Cowboys are also 7-1 at home this year, and are 9-3 in one-possesion games this year. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@birdlandmemories
I can't see the Seahawks beating the Cowboys in Dallas. They're 4-4 on the road this year, and the first matchup did not see Dallas feature Amari Cooper in their offense. The Cowboys are also 7-1 at home this year, and are 9-3 in one-possesion games this year. 
The Seahawks are the one team that could beat the Cowboys on the road. I think they will stop the run with Zeke as their offense revolves around Zeke. I don't like Dak and I feel he will find a way to mess it up, even with Amari Cooper. The Cowboys nearly lost to the Giants without Zeke. He is a key to their offense. Also looking at experience and coaching, I like the Seahawks more in this game

10 days later

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Lol you were so off with the patriots/chargers.

That game was an utter blowout, which was not reflected at all in the final score.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
It do be like that sometime
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
I'd like to see patriots/Saints in the supaberl
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Me too
Nd24007
Debates: 0
Nd24007
I want to see KC and the LA Rams.

Remember that game earlier.  Easiest the best game of the season....

Vader
Vader
-->
@Nd24007
The odds of it being the same game are abysmally low. I don't want to see them clash, young QB vs younger QB where the better defense wins. I want to see Brees vs Brady