Stephen
Not a matador amongst them

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf1QQLYf7-4

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Stephen
look at all those poor women and children............they only have themselves to blame.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Indeed. One has to wonder why it is we are (according to left wing liberals) seemingly "compelled" to take the Africans and sub Saharan people. Their countries may well be described as "shit holes" but they are not being "persecuted".   What are the seeking refuge from? 

This woman seems to know a little more about this subject that I . I have actually read the document she refers to and she is not making this up. 

Barcelona Declaration

And while researching that piece of blatant deceit, I came across this;

African Immigration into Europe: Why We Should Be Concerned About The Marrakech Declaration

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Stephen
it's the choice, however nimby (not in my back yard)
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Stephen
but they are not being "persecuted".   What are the seeking refuge from? 
Oooh i got this 

Responsibility? Duty to country? Struggle? 

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
you have me confused are we talking about refugees or progressives?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
you have me confused are we talking about refugees or progressives

refugees, but there's alot of crossover 🤔
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
Before the age of diversity and tolerance, when people would invade your country to grab your resources, you would go to war to protect your livelihood. Today you are expected to give up everything you and your ancestors worked hard for because breathing air makes all people equal.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Greyparrot
Where is this happening? And who produced all of the wealth accrued by the 1% and why don't you object to that for the same reason.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond

--> @Greyparrot
Before the age of diversity and tolerance, when people would invade your country to grab your resources, you would go to war to protect your livelihood. Today you are expected to give up everything you and your ancestors worked hard for because breathing air makes all people equal.

Indeed and this now happening in not so Great Britain, the most over populated country in Europe. There will have to be a land grab within the next decade of farmland and green belt to accommodate these invaders. 
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Oh puuhhleeese!
Stephen
Stephen
A woman politician is gang raped by muslims has the lives of her family threatened and is then driven to commit suicide and is all the vile attention seeking little creature vagabond has to say is:

You [r] pommy 25,000 [muslims terrorist ]are really slacking off. Not very good terrorists and they still terrify you, now that's funny.

Without a single thought for this poor woman , her family or her children who are left behind, he thinks  "that's funny"!

He is a very sick and unbalanced individual who will obviously say anything to gain the  attention and the responses he craves and  yearns for. He is not here to debate reasonably or even discuss  anything. He should be banned immediately.