Wow this is so fuck.

Author: Nd24007

Total: 8
Nd24007
Debates: 0
Nd24007

Ok, here my little story for the day.

I got home from work. And I decided to go to the Dell, to get a bottle of water and some crackers. I brought them Bec I was going for a walk for some hours.

So, I walk and walk some more until I reach a park. I enter this park and walk by this pond, while it had many ducks in this pond. And I noticed I didn't even touch the crackers that I brought. I intentioned to eat those crackers too. But for some reason I just wasn't hungry. So, I decided to give them to these ducks. I opened up the box, and I was about to feed them these crackers, but then I noticed these two older Korean or Chinese couple just staring at me. So, I stop myself and looked back at them. And then they keeped on staring at me and to make matter worse they started talking in Korean or Chinese. Again I not sure how to tell. Lol. But this was so fucking irritating to me. They staring at me and then taking about me I bet.

Anyways I decided to walk up further up the pond away from them. And then I reach a place where I though no one would be at so I can feed the ducks. Then this fucking  guy all buff working out stop what he was doing and just started staring at me I looked at him straight in the eyes multiple of times. “Telling myself why is he looking for Soo long why is he just staring at me. This motherfucker I'm saying in my head.” So, of course I felt even more irritated at this point I only wanted to feed the damn ducks and yet people just can't mind their own fucking business. Why? Like fucking shit. It Soo goddamn annoying.  It not like I’ dress up like a clown. I just wearing a normal gray t, and some sweatpants and running shoes. And yet those people just had to keep watching.

Finally, I moved somewhere else and found a spot to feed the ducks where no wondering eyes were watching.

It just so irritating to me that people can't mind their own business…

Nd24007
Nd24007
Bump
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
The defining feature of social anxiety disorder, also called social phobia, is intense anxiety or fear of being judged, negatively evaluated, or rejected in a social or performance situation. People with social anxiety disorder may worry about acting or appearing visibly anxious (e.g., blushing, stumbling over words), or being viewed as stupid, awkward, or boring. As a result, they often avoid social or performance situations, and when a situation cannot be avoided, they experience significant anxiety and distress. Many people with social anxiety disorder also experience strong physical symptoms, such as a rapid heart rate, nausea, and sweating, and may experience full-blown attacks when confronting a feared situation. Although they recognize that their fear is excessive and unreasonable, people with social anxiety disorder often feel powerless against their anxiety.

Social anxiety disorder affects approximately 15 million American adults and is the second most commonly diagnosed anxiety disorder following specific phobia. The average age of onset for social anxiety disorder is during the teenage years. Although individuals diagnosed with social anxiety disorder commonly report extreme shyness in childhood, it is important to note that this disorder is not simply shyness that has been inappropriately medicalized: Read about the difference.

Social anxiety disorder can wreak havoc on the lives of those who suffer from it. For example, individuals may decline a job opportunity that requires frequent interaction with new people or avoid going out to eat with friends due to a fear that their hands will shake when eating or drinking. Symptoms may be so extreme that they disrupt daily life and can interfere significantly with daily routines, occupational performance, or social life, making it difficult to complete school, interview and get a job, and have friendships and romantic relationships. People with social anxiety disorder are also at an increased risk for developing major depressive disorder and alcohol use disorders.

Despite the availability of effective treatments, fewer than 5% of people of with social anxiety disorder seek treatment in the year following initial onset and more than a third of people report symptoms for 10 or more years before seeking help.

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Nd24007
If people were that intent on staring at me while I was feeding the ducks, I would suspect "fowl" play.
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@RationalMadman

Rm. 

You would be right on what you just posted. But this isn't my issue. Sure what I did describe is "social anxiety disorder". But this just one time. It doesn't happen to me every day, weekly nor monthly. Today was just a rare exception.

Some times certain people just causes you to be piss off for whatever reason. Today was just one of those days.

I'm sure you have days when you get mad at people for whatever the reason. Even if they actually didn't do anything wrong to you. Sometimes you still going to be piss. 

Sometimes it just called having a bad day. You have your good days and your bad days. Just like everybody else.

Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@blamonkey
LoL

Could be. 

BezosFuturist
BezosFuturist
enthralling
Nd24007