Author: Wylted

Total: 37
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Wylted
I was unaware of Noro virus until now.
More common on larger ships because more people. Weve been on 2 cruises smaller ships and no norro-virus we heard of.  Howver, the same port a larger ship had disembarked the day before and the baggage handler told us they had 200 cases of norro-virus.

Im taking along grapefruit to kill intestinal this or that.  Dont know if It will help if was to get the virus, but Ive taken one of those pills here at home to test if they have any side effects and I had none.

Damn it. The carbon footprint thing doesn't bother me though. I think the global warming stuff is a but over blown and not much we can do about it anyway. Everytime we create laws here to stop it, there goes another competitive advantage to businesses in China who we can export our carbon footprint to, so we can shrug our shoulders and say "well, we did our part". 
If it is not overblown, and as bad or worse than some experts in that field say ---to my ppm greenhouse gases already in atmosphere---  then, yeah, I can understand your lack of hope. On the other hand it is not over til it is over, and no one really knows what future will unfold before us.

The fiance wants me to go on a cruise also. No ideal why, even people on vacation annoy men they always act superior to their servers and I am always the one in a group trying to make amends by kissing the ass of servers and layong large tips.
I had read, it was common practice to give the room steward $20.00,  so I did that first thing, even tho my wife had me tell him to not clean our rooms at all. He was "are you sure?"

I can say good morning hello how are you in a few differrent languages, but what I wish I had for the cruise with so many workers from differrent countries, is to have on of those electronic things that you can type in what want to say, and it will say it out loud for you and the langugage you want to hear it.  That would be cool thing to have.

71 days later

Zeichen
Zeichen
I don't think I've ever come close to suicide, but it was very upsetting when I thought my boyfriend had been murdered. He was kidnapped by this guy who I had a short relationship with and I just felt very guilty about it all. I knew that the guy who kidnapped him was somewhat violent (he even told me that he had killed someone before), but I didn't ever think he would target my boyfriend. Anyway, my boyfriend almost died because he was made unconscious by this guy. He is lucky to be alive. 

I suppose he is my ex boyfriend now though...
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
Why do you say 'he is lucky to be alive' as if you are flirting with the one who kidnapped him having had the 'mercy' to have let him live?
SamStevens
SamStevens
@RM

She was flirting and cheating with the guy who kidnapped her now ex bf. Emily is a nut job 
Zeichen
Zeichen
@RationalMadman

I am speaking in terms of the fact that he almost died. It isn’t because of the other person’s “mercy” that he is alive (that guy didn’t show any), but his own strength. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
@SamStevens

^ This song is so zeichen-esque in my opinion.
SamStevens
SamStevens
That song captures her entire existence perfectly. If people want to know what she's been all about for the past few months and beyond, feel free to hop in a hangout sometime.