Fluctuation in Cosmic Quantum Sine-Wave { /\/\/\/ }

Author: mustardness

Total: 28
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness

/\/\/\/ = topology of sine-wave ---in Euclidean expresssion--- straight lines not curved, has positive peaks ^ and negative troughs v

/\/\/\/ = quantum sine-wave, and does it necessitate two sine-waves{ electric and magnetic charge } at 90 degrees to each other?

/--\--/--\--/ = two sine-waves { at 90 degrees to each other { electric -------- and magnetic /\/\/\/

/--\--/--\--/ = 3D tubular characteristics if not also a spiral { ////// forward-over-time //// }  aspect?

1} Is there unrealized{ non-observed } ---ergo metaphysical-3 and or 4---  line-of-relationship between the peak of electric and magnetic peaks and troughs and in sequence. 

If so, then, do we really do have a 3D tube-like enclosure and line-of-relationship would be a diagonal ergo spiral{ //// }?
........1a} is that line-of-relationship gravitational{ metaphysical-3 }, and/or it 180 degree opposite dark energy { metaphysical-4 }?.......

2} Is there also unrealized{ non-observed } --ergo metaphysical-3 and/or 4----  line of relationship between;

.....2a} the adjoining positive peaks only and in sequence of the electric sine-wave,
..................this would a constant seemingly linear lineof-relationship________.... 

......2b} the adjoining negative peaks only and in sequence of electric sine-wave,
..................this would a constant seemingly linear lineof-relationship________....

......2c} the adjoining positive peaks only and in sequence of the magnetic sine-wave,
..................this would a constant seemingly linear line-of-relationship________....

.......2d} the adjoining negative peaks only and in sequence of the magnetic sine-wave
..................this would a constant seemingly linear line-of-relationship________....

3} So 2a, 2b, 2c and 2d would be four, non-observed{ un-realized } a constant and seemingly linear lines-of-relationship.

4} The diagonal spiral { ///// } is also a constant, semi-linear{ //// overall forward //// }  line-of-relationship and this makes for total of five, outer surface constant lines-of-relationship connection of peaks and troughs.
......4a} this means each of the positive peaks or negative trough peaks have three lines-of-relationship extending forward-over-time ergo each 'peak' is a vertex and a vertex and  in Euclidean terms it is three lines crossing{ Y }.

......4} and we have one line-of-relationship that is lateral between peak of that does not appear to be forward-over-time ergo an X-type vertex having four lines-of-relationship none of which are from the past{ behind } posterior set of events.

So we have a total of 4 of these X-type 4 vertexes that define this seemingly 3D tube as laid-out above.

The next question becomes is their a polyhedron that has four of these X-type vertexes?  That would mean 16 lines-of-relationship and Im not sure if that exists. I'm out of time on this post and there is much more to be involved in following along these visible{ realized } and non-realized{ invisible } lines-of-relationship scenario, regarding a quantum electro-magnetic sine-wave.

Eventually we have to come to what is the fluctuation and was it always there just not reached a critical limit of WOW!{ BB }.

mustardness
mustardness

..."That period, known as cosmic inflation, came to an end and gave rise to the hot Big Bang, but never created an arbitrarily hot, dense state, nor did it create a singularity.

.....What happened prior to inflation — or whether inflation was eternal to the past — is still an open question, but one thing is for certain: the Big Bang is not the beginning of the Universe!"....
mustardness
mustardness
1} So the last post was considering "Space Fabric" inflating, but that does not define what SPACE is specifically, as Ive done geometrically with Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )( and a resultant and visible{ realizable } sine-wave /\/\/\/\/\/.

...1a}At the above link we see a double sine-wave set appearing from nothing. We do not see the invisible Space Fabric geometric lines-of-relationship.

2} previously I stated  "16 lines-of-relationship" between 4, X-type vertexes  and I think that was in error.

...2a} in consideration of only two peaks and two troughs we have only 6 lines-of-relationship of 4, Y-type vertexes and that is a tetrahedral set.

3} we see a linear, double sine-wave, appearing from nothing, yet, on numerous occasions it has crossed my mind that this is not a linear sine-wave. i.e. it comes from a closed{ finite } Space Fabric

...3a} there are only three{?} primary types of finite, 3D enclosure that this can be associated with, and that is;
.......3b} convex spherical/polyhedral,
........3c}  tubular torus i.e. tube{ slinky //////// toy } that curves back to meet itself with positive{ convex }, negative{ saddle shape } and minimal flat{ transition between positive and negative

4} in the scenario above I never consider a single torus inflation model. I always consider large set{ cluster } of Space Fabric Tori.
...4a} in this sense we are also allowed multiple local universe scenarios to be considered but it is not necessary to do so

Cluster of Spiraled /////// Space Fabric ( )( )Tori (////)(\\\\) from which a resultant of many sine-waves{ ^v^v } may appear

5} either a multitude of sine-wave existed prior to or as inflation and came to intefer with each other,
....5a} or a multitude of Space Fabric interfered/infringed on each other causing peak inversions of multiple tori and resultant sine-waves inside each.

mustardness
mustardness
There is also Roque Waves in ocean that seemingly appear out of nowhere  ---i.e. fluctuation out for no seeming reason--- and it is related to Schodenger wave forumla. 

Will have to look of the link.
mustardness
mustardness

..."1. Introduction

The rogue wave is giant single wave which was firstly found in the ocean [1].

The amplitude of this wave is two to three times higher than those of its surrounding waves. The key feature of the rogue wave is that it “appears from nowhere” and “disappears without a trace” [2].

The most terrible thing is that it is very dangerous for sailors because it can appear unexpectedly and form larger amplitude in one minute to shred a boat. Beyond oceanic expanses, the rogue wave has been also found in optical fibers [3], Bose-Einstein condensates (BECs) [4], superfluids [5], and so on. However, it is very difficult to explain the rogue waves by using the linear theories based on the superposition principles.

....The nonlinear theories of ocean waves [6–8] can be used to explain why the rogue waves can appear from nowhere. In recent years, it becomes an important issue for ones to study the rogue waves theoretically in the fields of the nonlinear science [9–13]. The Darboux transformation (DT) [14, 15], the similarity transformation, and the numerical simulation [13, 16–18] were used to analyze the occurrence of the rogue waves and the larger amplitudes."...

...One of the important known models for the rogue waves is the nonlinear Schrödinger (NLS) equation which is a foundational model in describing numerous nonlinear physical phenomena and the first-order rational solution was derived by Peregrine [19] and the second-order one was obtained by using the modified Darboux transformation. Cheng et al. [20] show the controllable rogue waves in coupled NLS with varying potential functions and nonlinearities. Wu et al. [21] derive the evolution of optical solitary waves in a generalized NLS equation with variable coefficients.

mustardness
mustardness

...."Interestingly, they found that the systems had different degrees of determinism: oceanic rogue waves seem to have identifiable precursors, whereas their fibre-optic cable cousins are not at all deterministic.

...This is thought to be because the ocean waves are caused by turbulence, which is difficult to predict but not intrinsically random, whereas in optical fibres rogue waves are driven by quantum noise. According to Steinmeyer, “what this shows is really that ‘rogueness’ and predictability have nothing to do with each other.”

...This work could provide insight into the predictability of a wide range of chaotic phenomena, as well as advance our understanding of the nature of quantum fluctuations and randomness."...

~~~~~~~/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\*  */\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/~~~~~~~~~~*  *

mustardness
mustardness
Rogue Quantum Wave

vvvvvvvvv/\vvvvvvvv/\vvvvvv

Is bilateralism inherehently existent in cosmic quantum wave?

/\/\/\/\/*\/*\/\/\/\*/\*/\/\/\/

Is charge { + and - } inerently existent in quantum wave?

Is spin left \\\\\\\ or right ////// inherently existent in cosmic quantum wave?

The Vector Equlibrium contracts-expands on 4 differrent axis ---diametric triangular opposites---   in either left-spin or right-spin directions.

mustardness
mustardness

..."A signature of rogue-wave behavior is a heavy tail of theprobability distribution.

..."In this chapter, we study a random walk whose increments have a (right) heavy-tailed distribution with a negative mean. Themaximum of such a random walk is almost surely finite, and our interest is in the tail asymptotics of the distribution ofthis maximum, for both infinite and finite time horizons; we are further interested in the local asymptotics for the maximumin the case of an infinite time horizon. We use direct probabilistic techniques and show that, under the appropriate subexponentialityconditions, the main reason for the maximum to be far away from zero is again that a single increment of the walk is similarlylarge."...

My question is there also a (left+) long tail distribution with a positive mean or known as a light-tail distribution.

Or heavy tailed but smooth.

vvvvvvvvv/\vvvvvvvv/\vvvvvv

Is bilateralism inherently existent in cosmic quantum wave?

/\/\/\/\/*\/*\/\/\/\*/\*/\/\/\/ Is rogue wave same as a cosmic quantum fluctuation"

26 days later

mustardness
mustardness

Bilateral flipping of Earths EMField

..."Also unclear. Scientists estimate that past polar flips have been rather sluggish, with north and south migrating to opposite positions over thousands of years. This is both good and bad if you’re concerned about how a geomagnetic reversal will affect life on Earth.

....The sluggish polar meander is good, because it means we have time to prepare and can do our best to ameliorate any unpleasant effects before they get really unpleasant. But it’s bad, because our planet’s magnetic field helps shield us from damaging solar and cosmic radiation, and a protracted flip means Earth might be slightly less protected from harmful space rays for longer than we would like."...

mustardness
mustardness
Bilaterally toroidal. Reverse generation of a torus via 2 circles O___O

Oh yeah, uh huhh, uh huhh, thats the way we like it uh huhh uh huhh!

13 days later

mustardness
mustardness
...."The amplitude of this wave is two to three times higher than those of its surrounding waves. The key feature of the rogue wave is that it “appears from nowhere” and “disappears without a trace”..".......
It does not appear out of nowhere,i.e.  it seemingly appears out of nowhere when actuality it appears from the combination of specific set of waves that are not easily discernable with naked eye.

What seemingly appears as equlibrium is never true equlibrium.

We do not have perfect spheres or circles we have ultra-high frequency set of trajectories the infer a perfect 2D polygon or 3D sphere.

We do not sensorially observe absolute truth, we discern absolute from relative truths from our sensorial experiences.

31 days later

mustardness
mustardness
What seemingly appears as equlibrium is never true equlibrium.
Ex, what appears as a static Universe, is never  a static Universe ergo eternally in motion//dynamic.
Is spin left \\\\\\\ or right ////// inherently existent in cosmic quantum wave?

In a spirally defined torus it is both left and right from perspective of an observer who position does not change in relation to the.

So lets presume an electron can in someway to be associated with a torus. And we have electron spin states  can be up or down.

These spin states may be found in all fermions if not also also bosons.

71 days later

mustardness
mustardness
There exists other exotic configurations of the 4-fold VE via its jitterbug transformations LINK that are somewhat difficult  for me to explain without better graphics Ex the saddle-shape octahedron of only negative { ..)(.... } curved space whereas the original convex VE{ spherical or Euclidean } is only positive convex shaped space.

But my favorite is the flying 2D hexagon { __ } that has an erect { yet flexi-able } tail wing { /\ } composed of two  bonded/valenced triangles
  ........ __/\ ...........

With the flying hexagon we see what I believe is the inherent  ---built in---  random fluctuation  of any so called quantum wave or quantum sine-wave scenarios of Universe.

It is as tho the flying hexagon with its 7th set of erect { perpendicular triangles } says, I refuse to collapse into a 2D only existence.

Or, I am somebody will not lay flat for remain flat for no force of Universe.

Or you can not stop triangles who want to be free.

mustardness
mustardness
To clarify I should have stated the the saddle-shaped, complex, quasi-2D octahedron is only negative { ..)(.... }  space whereas the original convex VE{ spherical or Euclidean } is only positive convex shaped space.

The below was in regards to a fluctuation in the quantum wave alledged in initiate the big bang.

Fuller states that the the prime number 47 is the first prime after a 46 degree limit of all 2D or 3D geodesic calculations ergo it may be the cause of seeming randomenss of Universe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There exists other exotic configurations of the 4-fold VE via its jitterbug transformations LINK that are somewhat difficult  for me to explain without better graphics

But my favorite is the flying 2D hexagon { __ } that has an erect { yet flexi-able } tail wing { /\ } composed of two  bonded/valenced triangles
  ........ __/\ ...........

With the flying hexagon we see what I believe is the inherent  ---built in---  random fluctuation  of any so called quantum wave or quantum sine-wave scenarios of Universe.

It is as tho the flying hexagon with its 7th set of erect { perpendicular triangles } says, I refuse to collapse into a 2D only existence.

Or, I am somebody will not lay flat for remain flat for no force of Universe.

Or you can not stop triangles who want to be free.

21 days later

mustardness
mustardness
So the question becomes, wherein do we find the 'free will' within a cause > effect > resultant effects of motion, fluctuations, oscillations of Uni-V-erse of perpetual motion?

I find it as the seemingly 2D triangular tail wing { /\ } of the seemingly 2D  flying hexagon { __/\ } via the jitterbug  configurations of the 3D cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron.

1} The triangular tail wing stands erect as if to say I refuse to allow the totality of the 3D Vector Equilibrium to succumb to 2D existence only.

2} there is bounce away affect when the two triangles attempt to collapse into the seemingly 2D { one triangle } only tail wing i.e. when the two lower chords of the two triangles appproach each other the bounce off each other and return to the quasi-3D tetrahedral configuration and then,

back > to > the > complex quasi-2D ---and quasi-circular-- complex octahedral polygonal sine-wave configuration, and from there,

3} to the seemingly 2D saddle-shape associated with the negative curvature  of a inner surface of a torus and from there, there are multiple possible pathways the jitterbug can transform into.

All of these above, plus the 5-fold quasi-icosaehedron configuration is partly why Fuller refers to the Vector Equlibrium as the Operating System of Uni-V-erse.

To CLICK! is to make a judgement aka collapse of the sine-wave and/or can be seen as the bounce away from two triangles above and that is all deterministic.

To click is to judge, to judge is to bring that which is more dispersed configuration { Out } into a point-to-able focus { In } via graviton, darkion, photon, neutrino, electron or and aggregate collective set thereof.

To click = BING! PING! RING! DING! etc and the appropriate collective set will move the eye, finger leg, etc.

Cause > effect > resultants > cause > effect > resultants is an eternal perpetual motion machine we call Uni-V-erse.

God/Uni-V-erse is best represented by the 4-fold cubo-octahedron{ Vector Equilibrium  wherein we have the only polyhedron of Uni-V-erse that has exhibits perfect { static }  balance between;

24 radii { radiating Outward }

24 chords { cohering Inward }

This becomes self evident when constructing the VE from four hexagonal planes were we find 24 radii and 24 chords LINK

This is perfect balance between the two primary forces of Uni-V-ese;

-->Inward<---  ex mass-attraction

<---Out--->  ex EMRadiation

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Talking to yourself?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Talking to yourself?
Sure beats engaging with lack of immoral integrity lack of intellectual integrity you spew out on all threads 50 times before breakfest. Please take a hike from this thread as you have nothing of any relevant significance to offer.  Your a waste of bandwidth and brain space Good bye.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@mustardness
Wait you called me rude

Your a waste of bandwidth and brain space 

engaging with lack of immoral integrity lack of intellectual integrity you spew out on all threads 50 times before breakfest. 

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Wait you called me rude
Goodbye from this thread. Take a hike!

You have no moral or intellectual integrity to offer any here at DArt. Hit the road!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@mustardness
0 friends, 19 friends for me
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Dr.Franklin
0 friends, 19 friends for me
Please take a hike!

Hit the road!

Goodbye!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@mustardness
no u
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Dr.Franklin
no u
Take a hike!

Hit the road! Goodbye!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@mustardness
no u
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Dr.Franklin
no u
Take a Hike!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@mustardness
no u
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@mustardness
no u
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Goodbye from this thread. Take a hike!

You have no moral or intellectual integrity to offer any here at DArt. Hit the road!