A Wall, Barrier, Fence or Whatever { Pecker Talk }

Author: mustardness

Total: 17
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
A Wall, Barrier, Fence, or Whatever as long as Stormy and Karen have access to the Pecker-in-Chief.

What is the differrence between a 3 foot high concrete wall  ---https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/21317-mexicans-say-they-will-build-trump-wall-three-feet-high.html---  and a steel fence/barrier that USA citizens will pay for?

This is the same as asking what is the differrence between a whales pecker and Trumpanzee pecker?

Peckers come in all shapes, sizes colors, textures, legnths, volume, circumsized not and other{ ? }.

While the Trumpanzees are comparing options amongest themselves --behind closed doors-- democrat Pelosi is sticking to her lack of guns under her skirt.  Unlike Trumpanzees she and all woman shoot from her mouth not from her crotch.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
In the peabrain of a NPC,

it is better to curse the Trump than to build a wall.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Motherfucking Congresswomen.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Motherfucking Congresswomen.
Not one inch of new wall, barrier or fence on southern border has been built by USA, even with funds granted in past year. Duuh!

Trumpanzees eat 100 lies every morning from idio-ump
for their nutriion that idio-umpd touts as a breakfest of champions. Sad lack of moral integrity.

6 people on terrorist watch list have  been apprehended on southern border, not 1ooo's More sad lack of moral integrity by Trumpanzees.

41 people on terrorist watch list have been apprehended coming in from nothern border but idio-ump is throwin ga two year old temper tantrum in regards to northern border.  There are no mature adults in this white house adminstration.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If borders mean nothing I should come camp out in your yard and take dumps on your porch. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Sen Chuck Schumer (D) will get the wall built when he gets in charge.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
If borders mean nothing I should come camp out in your yard and take dumps on your porch.
The year is 2019 not 1719 dude.  Global > Global and more Global means borders mean less and less in a one-island-world environement.

Get outside your narrow arm-pit point-of-view and move into 21st century that has been global at least since East India Company.

"Dumps" in others yard{ county } Yeah it happens to poor communities every where, they get toxic wastes dumped on them.

USA sends much of its wastes to China. Or they did.

Put the 5 billion for border wall into recycling. Give immigrants a job that USA citizens wont do.  Earth is covered with greedy human idiots with no sense of dumping wastes in their on pew as it would just  magically be out of site and out of mind for 1000's of years.

That Polyiest-witch wants to take "dumps" in some ones yard is no surprise. Welcome 50% ---give or take a few million people-- of humanity with nor morals or view outside of the ego based armpit view.

..."The U.S. exports about one-third of its recycling, and nearly half goes to China. For decades, China has used recyclables from around the world to supply its manufacturing boom. But this summer it declared that this "foreign waste" includes too many other nonrecyclable materials that are "dirty," even "hazardous." In a filing with the World Trade Organization the country listed 24 kinds of solid wastes it would ban "to protect China's environmental interests and people's health."...

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@mustardness
No one says you can't have people at your home. What i am saying is if borders mean nothing I can camp in your yard and crap on your porch. 
Plisken
Plisken
The world was not less global in 1719, if the people are more confused about the world in 2019.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Plisken
The world was not less global in 1719, if the people are more confused about the world in 2019.
I agree Trumpanzees are confused lack abilties to have Mexico or USA build a wall that is impenetrable by people who want to be free from oppression.

So now Trump thinks he can have USA pay for and build a better wall than the Mexicans. What a joke as these Trumpanzees may not have mental  issues but they are lacking rational, logical common abilities sense, as well as moral integrity.

See photo of prototype steel slate sawed through with common household saw. 

..."A photo exclusively obtained by NBC News shows the results of the test after military and Border Patrol experts were instructed to attempt to destroy the barriers with common tools.

....The Trump administration directed the construction of eight steel and concrete prototype walls that were built in Otay Mesa, California, just across the border from Tijuana, Mexico. Trump inspected the prototypes in March 2018. He has now settled on a steel slat, or steel bollard, design for the proposed border barrier additions.

.....Steel bollard fencing has been used under previous administrations.
However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

Plisken
Plisken
I find the steel slat design appealing because I believe it is lower maintenance than a wall, and you can see through it.  This is significant not only in a fiscally responsible sense, but also in consideration that once the wall is built, it will serve for a time, aiding our response to unpredictable events in Mexico, independant of the current political atmosphere in Washington.  Most criminals will go around it I imagine rather than cutting through it, but it's hard for me to research this topic, that is the details surrounding the actual barrier, critical points, how the wall fits in with law enforcement strategies, how to work with land owners etc...
Plisken
Plisken
Mexico also has problems starting geographically at their southern border which are related to the supply and demand at the US border.  
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Plisken
Trump tells people to not be stopped by a concrete wall.

...“I’ll tell you, to me, the second-most important thing after love what you do is never, ever give up,” Trump told the students, motioning his hands and raising his index finger the same way he does at campaign rallies. “Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it. Go over it. Go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.”....

I find the steel slat design appealing because I believe it is lower maintenance than a wall, and you can see through it.
Concrete walls are hardest to get through and this is a no brainer, even for mexicansDo Latin American Countries have access to dynamite?

I remember many western movies where dynamite was used to break through walls of fort, bank whatever. These Trumpanzees are clueless.

I dont think they even no what the term 'clueless' means. Go figure, if your not a Trumpanzee.

These Trumpanzees still barking at the moon and do not have the ability tho think rationallly, logically or with common sense.

10 days later

mustardness
mustardness
How deep will Eygptians have to go with their wall to stop tunneling?

How deep are USA citizens willing to go to stop tunneling?  As usual Trumpanzees cannot adress questions presented to them with any rational, logical commmon sense? Why is that?

...“I’ll tell you, to me, the second-most important thing after love what you do is never, ever give up,” Trump told the students, motioning his hands and raising his index finger the same way he does at campaign rallies. “Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it. Go over it. Go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.”....

mustardness
mustardness
Well it looks it will be "whatever" since Pelosi handed his balls, spine and brain back to him today { friday }.

Thank goodness for intelligent moral politicians that have courage to fight immoral Trumpanzees in a fair fight.

So in 3 weeks idio-umps plans to call national emergency if he doesnt get his "wall, barrier or whatever".

Third immoral narccist needs to be Locked Away! before he does something of major ignorance and danger to humanity.

Exx allow himself to get impeach and M Pencil become president YIKES!

Roll On Floor Dying! { ROFD }
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
He just wants to give his speech on time then he is shutting it down again. Unless

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Thats correct, this 400lb baby does not get his  way with Pelosi   ---she doesnt let idio-ump grab her ____y---  so he will try and end run around Pelosi.

GO ARMY! Help the Mexicans build that 3' wall.  USA will need to confiscate all step ladders and dynamite in Mexico or from central americans bringing those ladders or dynamite from central america.