DART Live Debate Tournament

Author: BezosFuturist

Total: 5
BezosFuturist
Debates: 0
BezosFuturist
Hello!  I haven't really introduced myself on DART yet, but I am Objectivity from DDO. I don't have a lot going on for the remainder of my Winter break and wanted to contribute something to the DART community that hasn't been done yet (to my knowledge); a DART live debate tournament.  I think this could provide added value to the DART community because it would force debaters to make the best argument that they can with little to no prep time, instead of giving them days, or even weeks to prepare a response to their opponents argument.  The debates would be done over Google Hangout, and the format would be similar to a Lincoln-Douglas debate (high school debate category).  As the host, I would facilitate and judge debates, with the assistance of one or two experienced debaters.  To get this off the ground, I want at least 6 interested people.  I will start signups now and keep them open for at least the next week.  

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I will if bsh1 will. Right now he is ducking me though like a coward. I would crush him in a live debate. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I offerred him a $50 McDonalds gift card for merely participating and he won't
Hi_Im_Tim
Debates: 0
Hi_Im_Tim
I'm down to compete.
David
Debates: 91
David
I'm in!