Sam Stevens should not have been banned

Author: Wylted

Total: 120
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Just another strike proving the mod team is incompetent. He was banned for doxxing. I have his permission to share this stuff from Sam by the way. He merely said a specific user is not and listed a singke name. So out of 6 billion people on the planet he merely eliminated one possibility of who this user was. Something by the way which is already a widely known fact about this user. Most people here know for a fact I am not Taylor Swift. So think about the fact that if you guys point out that I am not Taylor Swift, you will be banned. How fucking absurd is that. Mod team, please step down. You are incompetent. Nobody should be banned by narrowing down a 6 billion person suspect list to 5,999,999,999 people. 
David
Debates: 91
David
Doxxing is a serious issue and will be dealt with harshly. Doxxing is one of the most serious offenses IMO. We value the privacy of our members and any breech of that privacy is serious.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@David
So narrowing down a list of 6,000,000,000 people to 5,999,999,999 is a serious issue? The equivalent of people sayibg hey wylted is not Snoop Dog is a serious offense? That can't even really be considered doxxing. WTF is wrong with you? 
Wylted
Wylted
I'm going to get banned for what I am about to say. I Virtuoso is not a Somali Pirate. I'll miss you Dart
Wylted
Wylted
The backing away tells you he knows how retarded it is to ban somebody for narrowing a list of 6,000,000,000 to 5,999,999,999 but instead of immediately unbanning sam stevens and doi g the right thing these mods just double down on their decisions and refuse to admit mistakes
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
Seriously, he was banned for saying you aren't snoop dog? That's beyond stupid if it's the case. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
Oh just realized that's an example... did he say you aren't a specific person? Did he have knowledge of it already bc the person told him? 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Outplayz
Yeah he not me. He said a specific user was bot a specific person, which according to virtuoso narrowing a list of 6,000,000,000 people to 5,999,999,999 is doxxing. If he did say I was not Snoop Dog, than by the same logic, ues he would have had to be banned. 
Wylted
Wylted
Note the mod team is hypocritical for not banning me. I narrowed the list even more than Sam did, because I said virtuoso was not a Samali pirate.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
How in the world is that doxxing? Doxxing is finding specific stuff about a user through hacking their accounts... if i really disagree with someone and see them somewhere else where they said they are a guy, but pretend to be a girl here... i can call them out for that bc i found out through public means. That isn't doxxing. Shit i can guess you aren't a guy and you are a girl... that narrows it half, is that doxxing... FFS. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
Okay... my friend just told me finding out through public means is still doxxing, but you know what... the key word in doxxing is "malicious intent." Did Sam do it with malicious intent? 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Outplayz
He narrowed the list from the 6,000,000,000 people that exist on the planet to 5,999,999,999. Does it matter if it was malicious?  It was just one person calling another one out for being dishonest in a specific instance.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
Yeah, that's pretty idiotic as you are portraying it.  
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Wylted
Most people here know for a fact I am not Taylor Swift. 
On balance, someone probably likes you about .00000025% more.  Did Sam Stevens actually say, I'll be back?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Plisken
"Did Sam Stevens actually say, I'll be back?"
As much as I want to assure you he is not a T100, if I did assure you of that, I would be banned.

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
He was banned for repeated, calculated and directed abuse to hurt specific users in specific ways. This shallow-dox-reference to Zarro's past is hardly why he was actually banned, it was one tiny part of it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
When you read wild accusations from Wylted, it's best to fact-check them and assume if it's outrageous that it's just his wild fantasies. From calling me a school shooter to vindicating SamStevens of being the malicious bully that he is, Wylted is known to twist facts in favour of some strange world he has concluded is the real one, again and again.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
No one is rebutting him or saying "no this is what Sam did" ... so far his word is all i have to consider. By the way he is saying it... it sounds like BS. I'm rarely concentrating on this site other than to check my notifications and chat when i feel like practicing my typing lol... so i don't know what's going on here. Someone should correct Wylted if he is wrong. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
He was banned for repeated, calculated and directed abuse to hurt specific users in specific ways. This shallow-dox-reference to Zarro's past is hardly why he was actually banned, it was one tiny part of it.
You are changing the thing in focus... Doxxing. If it is how Wylted is portraying it, it shouldn't have even been a cause in the ban. It's dumb and over-moderation. Which i don't know why you are even defending. You know first hand the problem with over-moderation. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
It didn't. It was one tiny thing adding to it and was used to insult and refer to something that Zarro wants kept in the past.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
I am opposing him and saying 'no here is what Sam did'. If I go into details it will be defamation-type violation by me.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Outplayz
I have talked to sam, and vjrtuoso has said enough to confirm my allegations are fact
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
It didn't. It was one tiny thing adding to it and was used to insult and refer to something that Zarro wants kept in the past.

If Wylteds story is accurate (I have heard the same exact narrative from multiple other sources btw) then it should not have been a thing at all. Sam did not doxx anyone. Period.

I am opposing him and saying 'no here is what Sam did'.
Besides vague and non-specific references to alleged 'calculated and directed abuse' you have not actually said anything that Sam did wrong at all. Where do I go to get a mods explanation for why this ban occurred rather than a random DART members opinion? I would like to hear this from the horses mouth rather than second or third hand through you.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I am opposing him and saying 'no here is what Sam did'. If I go into details it will be defamation-type violation by me.
Telling me what happened is going to get you in trouble... really? That in and of itself is BS.

This is about doxxing. Look at Virts comment. He says it is very serious and should be punished severely. If this is his attitude towards someones violations... then they should be true. Still i have no idea what happened, but as Wlyted is explaining it... i agree with him. Doxxing needs to be malicious and it needs to have been researched on a forum. You have to research it and use it against someone. If he did that, i can agree it's doxxing. If he just said something he knew in the heat of a discussion or just made a random comment... it's BS and not doxxing. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
SamStevens has been harassing, emotionally scarring and encouraging the taunting and offence of several members including myself, Analgesic/Zarroette and Nd (while Nd was under the name whatthef). He makes the user on the receiving end feel pathetic, angry and humiliated and relishes in doing so.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I couldn't give less of a shit what hand you want to hear it through, speak to me that way one more time and you will learn to respect me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Please name the multiple sources if possible, so as to ascertain if all are in the same clique of SamStevens and his Hangouts cult or not.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@RationalMadman
I couldn't give less of a shit what hand you want to hear it through, speak to me that way one more time and you will learn to respect me.

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA! Holy shit dude. I was worried that logging on to DART tonight would be a waste of time but that comment just made my fucking week. Thanks for the laugh man, God knows I needed it XD.

Who the hell even are you? XD.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
So what? If he is a bully that's one thing... if he is breaking rules that's another. Just bc someone is a dick shouldn't result in them getting in trouble. I've made this clear. If people can't handle being on the internet then they shouldn't be on the internet. People have no obligation to be kind. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
The best debater and one of the most dedicated members of the site, you?