The topic/post ratio tier list

Author: Analgesic.Spectre

Total: 6
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
It's an unwritten law on Dart that your topic/post ratio defines you as a human. Maintaining a healthy ratio is crucial to spiritual development and self-actualisation. If you fail to maintain a healthy balance, people will talk ill of you behind your back, your significant other will cheat, and you will not have the power of God and anime on your side. For these reason, this will be the most important thread of 2019.

Here is a list of the tiers. Added are brief descriptions of likelihoods at each tier. Neither the tier list or descriptions are open to debate:

(Tier 4) <1%: You are a mindless sheeple who even Alex Jones can't convince that the NWO is taking over. Your posts are littered with spam and socially awkward phrases. You are likely mentally ill with urges to play Mafia. You blend into the background of any social interaction in irl, and the worse thing is that you prefer it that way. People, including those on Dart, probably don't know you have an account on here. You inspired J.K Rowling's invention of the Invisibility Cloak. When people do find that you have an account, they feign kindness and compassion, but secretly are disgusted with your cowardice. When we find you, you will be punished.

(Tier 3) 1-5%: You have fallen upon hard times. Mentally disturbed, you either refuse to accept the importance of topic/post reality, or you're too impotent to enact your will. People with healthier topic/post ratios will pity you, and so you will be offered help. You must accept their grace with open arms. Do not give in to the temptation to play Mafia. Do not post poorly formatted reaction memes in forums. Stop the descent into irreversible escapism and begin making topics of substance.

(Tier 2) 5.01-9%: You are mentally sound but lacking the courage to stand up for what is right. Your threads can be appreciated, but people more readily appreciate the thread, rather than you. Your significant other will likely leave if he/she discovers your topics/posts percentage, but there is hope in your life. Remember that life is tough -- don't blame yourself entirely for having this topic/post ratio. Chase the topic/post ratio you know is right.

(Tier 1) 9.01-10.99%: You understand the grand importance of topic/post ratios. You have hordes of hot, attractive men/women/both continuously tailing you, pleading for your recognition. Your ratio is so other-worldly that genderologists on Tumblr are unable to define your gender. Bsh and Virtuoso are incapable of banning you because the ban button literally disappears, whenever you enter this magnificent tier. With words alone, I cannot begin to express the virtuous and noble nature that this topic/post ratio brings.

Legend says that if you reach the golden 10% ratio, you will finally be welcomed into the Dart Elite.

(Tier 3) 11-25%: You have become careless or drunk on your topic/post ratio, and thus given into the temptation of gluttony. You are a dreadful sight to behold, because you have corrupted the sanctity of the topic/post ratio. Every moment you linger with this ratio, edb8 becomes more viable. Reject gluttony. Do not toy with the powers of topic/post ratios. Accept the virtuous nature of 10% or else suffer the consequences.

(Tier 5) +25%: You drown every social event with unwanted ideas. No one listens to what you say, and in fact they cannot wait for you to leave. Your threads are used in torture techniques by U.S and Ugandan governments. You are a pariah, a wicked nuisance who is incapable of redemption. I am honestly writing this in anger of how much you are a thoroughly sub-human piece of shit. DO NOT plague us with your presence. You are to leave immediately after requesting your account be permanently and wholly deleted. When the day of rope occurs (i.e. ad spam and forfeit glitches), you will be the first in the noose. Begone.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
I used to be a 9.92 but now I have turned toxic.

I have sinned lord jesus
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Vader
It's okay, Mr Dudz. Life is meant to be challenging. You haven't turned toxic; don't be so hasty in relinquishing hope.

You know what is right, and thus what you must do.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
I am just SO SO scared about the FUTURE. I want to maintain the HOLIEST topic/ratio

I may turn into RATIONALMADMAN with my behavior. Oh god HELP
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Vader
You're going to be fine. The hardest part about maintaining a healthy topic/post ratio is accepting that it is important. You're going to have a lot of people tell you not to take the site seriously. It's just a test of your faith.

You won't turn into RM (he's tier 3 anyway, so it's not the worst fate).
Vader
Vader
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
One day my ULTIMATE LIFE GOAL is to be the GOAT of this GODLY SITE