Random Night Talk

Author: Vader

Total: 61
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
Then we would all see and lock the person up. The more you lock people up... the less and less there will be. At one time, we can even almost completely get rid of evil people. Remember, with this method we are focusing on and working together to get rid of evil people. Eventually we will get them all. But lets say it does get rid of evil completely... would you be okay with the cameras? 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
Also remember... technically, no one needs to be monitoring the cameras. So no one will be watching you do your private things. They will only be looked at when someone does one of the evils. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
Scratch that last comment... i just noticed that you would need to monitor for certain crimes. So question still stands, would you put up with giving up privacy to get rid of evil? 
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
"They don't like people controlling them."  What's wrong with them being a US territory if they can't maintain their economy?  It benefits Greece because it solves their debt problem.  It benefits the US because it expands our territory and GDP.

"Plus you don't understand the system, Greece would have to be a permanent state of America for them not to be owed money."  I don't know what is wrong with making them a territory with the long term goal of making them a state.

"will get EU involved to stop America."  The EU might not care because they have paid Greece huge loan amounts and Greece no offense is a economic burden to the EU.  Europe might be fine with the US taking over Greece due to the fact that Greece costs the EU a huge amount of money and degrades the value of the Euro.

The only way it would work is if HSI workers swap with Greeces refugees?

Also who's to say refugees can't be skilled as them with education opportunities

Some refugees are skilled, some aren't.  What would the USA have to gain from trading HSI workers for refugees?  That might happen if Greece becomes part of America.  If Greece were American, their economy would skyrocket.  Look at what it did for Puerto Rico.  They have the highest GDP per capita in Latin America.  American influence to Greece could make it the richest area in South east Europe and maybe even one of the strongest GDP per capitas in all of Europe.  An american ally to Greece would also intimidate Turkey and the Turks would be scared of it.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Outplayz
How would you know someone is doing an evil if not monitored all the time
Vader
Vader
-->
@Alec
The EU is not in good standings with America. They would rather deal with Greece themselves.

It doesn't benefit Greece going under control of a nation. You are just ignorant to the culture and want more land to themselves. It is a problem like I said because Americans only focus on them. It would do America more good than Greece and end up plunging Greece if they separate. Again with your debt, they will owe the USA a lot for this and plunge into more depth when they release them. There is a lot wrong making them a territory. You are putting full control over a power nation, Greece loses it's culture, because you Americans just want more

So you are saying that these refugees can not learn to the same extent as the HSI workers with the right education? You don't need Greece to become a state of the US for it to happen period. We are strong allies with the USA and they will willingly do so. You would be under Donald's Trump supreme leadership if it were not Democracy.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
I know, i changed that opinion up. However, you don't have to always be monitored. For instance, if you have a good record than you start to be monitored less or something like that. But you're right, you will be monitored. But the question still stands: Would you be willing to give up a little privacy in order to get rid of evil? 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Outplayz
I think you are not getting rid of all evil by having yourself. 

Use this example.

You want to be the best shape you can be so you eat work out everyday, and after you eat a crap ton a food. You will eventually gain weight or lose very little. The same thing applies here. A temporary solution is not gonna fix crime entirely

Crime will reduce, but not get rid of all evil.

Would you rather sacrifice privacy for a minimal reduction in crime
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
Would you rather sacrifice privacy for a minimal reduction in crime
What i'm proposing is a wildly different world than we know. You have no idea if it would truly get rid of evil or not. Of course, not all evil bc there will be new evil... but, it has the potential to keep evil at bay to the point it will be greatly minimized / almost non-existent. But then again... i don't know. This is a wild hypothetical. It seems to me it could have the potential to greatly reduce it and not just "minimally" reduce it. But you might be right too. 

For your hypothetical... "minimally" reduce it... no i wouldn't give up my privacy for it. But under my hypothetical, greatly to almost non-existent... i would gladly give up my privacy. That's what i mean / am asking, so how about you? 

35 days later

Alec
Alec
-->
@Vader
What if Greece sold some of their land to a nation other then the US?  I'm sure Bulgaria might like some access to the Aegean sea in western Thrace if they bought a panhandle connecting the country directly to the Mediterranean Sea.  It could be sold for about $4 billion per year for 50 years.  It would benefit Greece since it cuts down on their debt by a lot while sacrificing very little and it benefits Bulgaria because after 10 years, they would own direct access to the Aegean sea.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Alec
That would be the only option I would consider is selling an island or two. Even so, it would have to be a land that Greece does not care about. Even then, Greece is a national of 1000 islands. Those people could vary in what they want.

If Greece sold an island to America but in exchange, America had to provide an increase in military tools to fend off Turkey, I would take that deal. America could build a nuclear power plant on the island. That way, Turkey does not get any ideas about Cyrpus

Now that is a smartish solution
Alec
Alec
-->
@Vader
That would be the only option I would consider is selling an island or two.
How much money would Greece get for selling an island or two?  Not enough to pay off their debt.

Even so, it would have to be a land that Greece does not care about.
Do the Greeks care about their Thrace territory?  If so, why?  Bulgaria could buy it on a mortgage to help pay off the Greek debt while providing Bulgaria with coastline to the Aegean sea.  Both parties benefit.  Bulgaria gets coastline to the Aegean sea that helps them bypass Istanbul/Constantinople for purposes of trade, and Greece has much of their debt paid off from the selling of the Thrace territory, about half of it.

If Greece sold an island to America but in exchange, America had to provide an increase in military tools to fend off Turkey
How much money are we talking about?  And what island are we talking about?  If I were POTUS, I would offer $6 billion from the US gov funds in exchange for Crete.  Like you said, Greece has many islands.  I'm fine with America defending freedom worldwide.  We already do that for other places.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Alec
That would be the only option I would consider is selling an island or two.
How much money would Greece get for selling an island or two?  Not enough to pay off their debt.
Depends on the island. It would be enough to pay off some of the debt so Germany wouldn't be on their ass

Even so, it would have to be a land that Greece does not care about.
Do the Greeks care about their Thrace territory?  If so, why?  Bulgaria could buy it on a mortgage to help pay off the Greek debt while providing Bulgaria with coastline to the Aegean sea.  Both parties benefit.  Bulgaria gets coastline to the Aegean sea that helps them bypass Istanbul/Constantinople for purposes of trade, and Greece has much of their debt paid off from the selling of the Thrace territory, about half of it.
Komotini and Kavala are in that regions and those are big cities they would be losing. Especially in the mining industry. And also? Why should Bulgaria get access to Istanbul? You know who rules it first right? The Greeks before the stupid Turks got their hands on it. Agia Sofia was a Greek Church. I am sure it isn't a bad idea as I don't believe Greek-Bulgaria relations are very good. It wouldn't be a bad idea. But I think Greece should get some sort of military arsenal plus cash too.

If Greece sold an island to America but in exchange, America had to provide an increase in military tools to fend off Turkey
How much money are we talking about?  And what island are we talking about?  If I were POTUS, I would offer $6 billion from the US gov funds in exchange for Crete.  Like you said, Greece has many islands.  I'm fine with America defending freedom worldwide.  We already do that for other places.
If the US was to offer money for the islands of Milos and Chios in exchange for protection vs Turkey and developing a nuclear power plant owned by Greeks to defend Cyprus and 245B dollars, I would do it.

Chios is worth big time money. They are the only island in the world to produce Mestiha. This is one of the rarest items in the world and can be sold for a lot of money. 

Here is a trade offer I would propse

Greece Gets
$124B dollars
Nuclear Power Plant
Defense vs Turkey
All Mestiha profits would go into Greek Economy

US Gets
Chios
Milos
Ability to set own Mestiha farms up to sell in US
Vader
Vader
-->
@Alec

Proof of value

Alec
Alec
-->
@Vader
It would be enough to pay off some of the debt so Germany wouldn't be on their ass
If the Greek debt goes down from about 343 billion Euros/$391 billion(https://commodity.com/debt-clock/greece/) to $338 billion Euros/$385 billion, that won't be enough for Germany.  

Although Chios does have economic potential, I as POTUS would offer $10 billion in exchange for Chios and Milos.  The US can build a nuclear power plant in Greece if that's part of the deal.

My offer:

Greece Gets from the US
$15B dollars
Nuclear Power Plant
Defense vs Turkey

US Gets from Greece
Chios
Milos

Chios and Milos aren't that big and their population is small, so I don't want to pay too much for the islands.  

I would propose another offer taking place between Greece and Buulgaria:

Greece gets from Bulgaria:

-$4B a year for 20 years.  This brings down the Greek debt to $300 Billion, maybe Germany would stop complaining.

Bulgaria gets from Greece:
A panhandle from Greece owned Thrace in order to be able to access the Mediterranean without passing through Istanbul.  This brings down the Turk economy to some extent since they are getting less influence through their Istanbul port.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Alec
Just letting you know Mestiha doesn't grow in the US. Only in Chios

Vader
Vader
It would be enough to pay off some of the debt so Germany wouldn't be on their ass
If the Greek debt goes down from about 343 billion Euros/$391 billion(https://commodity.com/debt-clock/greece/) to $338 billion Euros/$385 billion, that won't be enough for Germany.
Germany will take any payment at this point. It would be enough fmpov.

Although Chios does have economic potential, I as POTUS would offer $10 billion in exchange for Chios and Milos.  The US can build a nuclear power plant in Greece if that's part of the deal.

My offer:

Greece Gets from the US
$15B dollars
Nuclear Power Plant
Defense vs Turkey

US Gets from Greece
Chios
Milos
Read above why the 3rd option doesn''t work. You can sell Mestiha, but you can not have farms in US because the soil only works in Chios
Chios and Milos aren't that big and their population is small, so I don't want to pay too much for the islands.  
Fair. But they are supported off of tourists and are a big time power house. Milos especially. They make most profit off of tourism. Chios not so much, but it is an economic powerhouse

New Proposal

Greece Gets from the US
$200B dollars
Nuclear Power Plant
Defense vs Turkey

US Gets from Greece
Chios
Milos
Ability to sell fresh Mestiha in US/make Mestiha farms in Greece
Receive a 1/4 of Milos tourism funds

Plus I don't know the exact amount, but in the summer time. Milos make a shit ton of money. It is the best place to go in Greece according to Forbes. Very wealthy

I would propose another offer taking place between Greece and Buulgaria:

Greece gets from Bulgaria:

-$4B a year for 20 years.  This brings down the Greek debt to $300 Billion, maybe Germany would stop complaining.

A panhandle from Greece owned Thrace in order to be able to access the Mediterranean without passing through Istanbul.  This brings down the Turk economy to some extent since they are getting less influence through their Istanbul port.

Counter Offers

Greece Receive
-$300B a year for 5 years to pay off all debt
-$1B for 20 years after debt is paid
-one military base and nuclear power plant must be built in Thrace to defend vs a Turkish attack
-Full Protection over Turkey

Bulgaria Receive
All of Thrace and the all the funds from coal mining can go straight to Bulgaria

CO2
Greece Receive:

-$5B a year for 20 years.  
-Protection from Turkey
-Nuclear Arsenal

Panhandle of Greece Thrace that does not include the big cities, just the ports and the ways connecting to Turkey

Vader
Vader
bump
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Jussie Smollett wishes there were less cameras.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
He faked and filed a fake police report. This is pure proof of how the LGBTQ+ community tries to be the spacegoat of everything and draws attention to them when the odds of this happening are very low.

Shame on him for doing this

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
One guy is not a community. If that is the case any Christian who kills their kid is on you. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
that is true.

i think, as someone from chicago, he dragged our city down just so he could get the fast cash, making fun of racism and homophobia while doing so. Shame on him
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Hugh influx of people who haven't posted in months posting. Wonder what site is offline. LOL
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
People have better things to than waste their time on this site with only 1 active mod and the other being a hypocritical inactive one.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
There are no mods on here right now. The only mod allowed to do anything is gay boi and he is on medical leave. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Virt was on medical leave and he has been responding to me

Alec
Alec
-->
@Vader
People have better things to than waste their time on this site with only 1 active mod and the other being a hypocritical inactive one
How is bsh1 being a hypocrite?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Alec
Everyone has some sort of hypocrisy to them. His is easily critiqueable if you look at modding philosophies

It says lassiez fair, but it turns out very liberalistic(his belief)
Vader
Vader
-->
@Alec
I don;t have anythign against bsh. I don't think he's bad, nor do I think he is good. I am neutral.  Some policies are good, some suck
Alec
Alec
-->
@Vader
Which moderator were you against in the post?  I don't have a problem with either mod.