The Clearest biblical declaration of God being The Truth

Author: Mopac

Total: 24
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
From 1 Ezra 3-4:46 (Scripture taken from the St. Athanasius Academy Septuagint Copywrite 2008 by St. Athanasius Academy of Orthodox Theology)

~~~

Now King Darius put on a great banquet for all his subjects, for his entire household, and for all the nobles of Media and Persia. He also invited all the satraps, commanders, and governors under him throughout the one hundred and twenty seven provinces extending from India to Ethiopia. They ate and drank, and when they were satisfied they returned home. As for King Darius, he returned to his bed chamber and slept, but awoke.

Then the three young men who were attending the king as bodyguards said one to the other, "Let each of us speak one strong saying, and whichever saying of ours seems to be the strongest, King Darius will give him great gifts and a feast in his honor. He will be dressed in purple, drink from gold cups, ad sleep in a gold bed. He will have a chariot with a gold-studded bridle, a turban of fine linen, and a gold necklace around his neck. Because of his wisdom he will sit second to Darius and will be addressed as kinsman of Darius."

So each one then wrote down his saying, sealed it, and placed it under the pillow of King Darius. THey said, "When the king awakens, they will give the writings to him ad the one whose saying the king and the three nobles of Persia may judge the wisest, the victory shall be given to him, as it is written."

The first one wrote, "Wine is the strongest." The second wrote, "The king is the strongest." The third wrote, "Women are the strongest, but above all things the truth conquers."

So when the king was awakened, he took the writings the gave to him, and he read them. Then he sent forth and invited all the nobles of Persia and Media and the Satraps, commanders, governors, and highest officials. e took his place in the seat of judgement, and the writings were read in their presence. He said, "Call the young men, and they will clarify their sayings." so they were summoned and came in. They said to them, "Interpret for us the sayings you wrote."

So the first, who spoke about the strength of wine, began and said thus: "Men, how is wine the strongest? It leads astray the mind of all who drink it. It makes a single mind of both the king and the orphan, of the servant and the freeman, and of the poor man and the rich man. It turns every mind to feasting and gladness, and it does not remember any pain or any debt. Wine makes all hearts rich, does not remember a king or satrap, and makes everyone talk in big money terms. When men drink, they do not remember to act as a friend to friends, and after a short while they draw swords. But when they become sober, they do not remember what they did. O me, is not wine the strongest because it forces us to do such things?" SO he spoke in this way and then became silent.

Then the second, who talked about the strength of the king, began to speak: "O men, has not man prevailed on land and sea, becoming the master of them and everything in them? But the king is strong and rules over these, for he is their master; whatever he commands them they obey. If he commands one to make war on the other, they do it. If he sends them out against enemies, they go and subdue mountains, walls, and towers. They kill and are killed, but the word of the king is not transgressed. If they conquer, they bring everything to the king- whatever they forage or anything else. But those who do not serve as soldiers nor wage war, but cultivate the land, they too bring to the king whatever they sow and harvest. They also compel one another to pay taxes to the king. Although he is only one man, yet if he says to kill, they kill, if he says to spare, they spare. If he says to smite, they smite; if he says to destroy, they destroy; if he says to build, they build; If he says to cut dow, they cut down; If he says to plant, they plant. So all his people and his army listen to him. In addition to these things, he reclines- he eats, he drinks, he rests- while they keep watch around him. Nobody can leave to do his own business, nor they disobey him. O me, in what is the king not strong, since he is so carefully obeyed?" Then he kept silent.

Mopac
Mopac
Then the third, who had spoken about women and the truth and whose name was Zerubbabel, began to speak: "Men, is not the king great, and men many, and wine strong? Who then rules them, or who is their master? Is it not women? Women gave birth to the king and to all the people who rule over sea and land. They came to exist from women, and women reared those who plant the vineyards from which wine comes. Women also make men's clothing and bring glory to men. Indeed, men could not exist without women.

"Moreover, if men are gathering gold, silver, or anything beautiful, but see one woman who looks good in form and beauty, they drop everything and gape at her, and with mouths wide open they stare at her. They all choose her rather than gold, silver, or any beautiful thing. Yes, a man will even forsake his own father who reared him and his own country so as to cleave to his own wife. He will live out his life and not even remember father, mother, or country. From all this, you should realize that women rule over you!

"Do you not work hard and grow weary with toil, then bring it and give it all to women? Furthermore, am an will put on his sword and go forth to rob, steal, and sail the seas and rivers. HE will stalk a lion and walk in darkness, and when he steals, whatever he takes and pillages he will bring back to his beloved. For a man dearly loves his own wife more than his father or mother. Yes, many men have lost all sense and even become slaves because of their wives. Many have perished, stumbled, or sinned because of their wives.

"Do you not believe me now? Is king not great in his authority? Are not all the countries moved with fear to touch him? Yet I saw him with Apame, the king's concubine and the daughter of the admirable Bartacus. She sat at the king's right hand, removed the crown from the king's head, and put it on her own. She also struck the king with her left hand. At this, the king gaped at her with his mouth wide open. When she smiled at him he laughed, and when he exasperated her, he flattered her that she might be reconciled with him. O men, in what way are women not strong, since they do such things?"

Then the king and the nobles looked at one another, and Zerubbabel began to speak about the truth: "Men, are not women strong? The earth is great, heaven is high, and the sun is swift in its course, for it revolves around the heaven in a circle and returns to its place in one day. Is not He great who made all things? For His truth is greater and stronger than all things. All the earth summons the truth, and heaven blesses it; for all his works shake with fear and tremble, and there is nothing unjust with Him. But wine is unjust, the king is unjust, women are unjust, all the children of the men and their works are unjust, and all such things are unjust; for there is no truth in them. So they will perish in their injustice.

But the truth abides and is strong forever. The truth lives and rules unto ages of ages. There is no partiality or prejudice with the truth, but it does righteous things, distinct from all wrongdoings and evil. All are please with its deeds, and there is nothing unjust in its judgement. For strength, dominion, authority, and majesty belong to it unto all ages, and blessed is the God of truth."

So he stopped speaking, and all the people then cried aloud and said, "Great is the truth, for it is the strongest!" Then the king said to him, "Ask what you will, and let it be more than what is written; for we will give it to you, insamuch as you were found to be the wisest. You will also sit next to me and be called my kinsmen."

Then Zerubbabel said to the king, "Remember your vow you swore on the day you received your kingdom to rebuild Jerusalem and to send back all the vessels taken from Jerusalem, the ones Cyrus removed when he vowed to destroy Babylon and vowed to send them back there? You also vowed to rebuild the temple which the Edomites set on fire when Judea was laid waste by the Chaldeans. Now this is what I consider worthy of you, O lord our king, and what I ask of you, for it befits your greatness. Therefore I beg of you that you keep the vow you vowed to the king of heaven from your own mouth."

~~~~

Mopac
Mopac
Protestants might notice that their bible does not contain the book of 1 Ezra. 

The Ezra that the protestant bible contains is 2 Ezra in the Orthodox bible.

Roman Catholics might notice that their book of 1 Esdra does not contain this account. That is because 1 Esdra in the Roman Catholic Bible is our 2nd Ezra(Or the Protestant Ezra), and their 2nd Ezra is the book of Nehemiah for us Orthodox and Protestants. 

But not only is this book quoted by many of the church fathers, but also even Jewish historians such as Josephus. 

Another interesting fact, Zerubbabel is listed as a descendant of Joseph in the book of Matthew, husband of Jesus' mother Mary.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
The bible says that bats are birds, lets not take any notice of that book. And don't forget the four legged insects.
Written by Ignorant, Primitive Superstitious Savages. IPSS.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I read the intro and the whole first paragraph. 
Thanks 
Thanks 

Do you have what it takes ?
Try fathom someone reading the whole post.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Try fathom someone reading the whole post.

it's not that hard - its a straight lift from the apocypha and easier andmore literary than many passages in the regular bible.

But I would point out the text says 'the god of truth', not "God is truth"!   Mopac is unshakable in his view that truth and god are the same thing so rejecting god is rejecting truth.   Nobody here is denying truth!  What is not accepted is 'God equals truth'.  Mars is the god of war, but Mars is not war.   I accept the reality of war, but not the reality of Mars.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Then the king and the nobles looked at one another, and Zerubbabel began to speak about the truth: "Men, are not women strong? The earth is great, heaven is high, and the sun is swift in its course, for it revolves around the heaven in a circle and returns to its place in one day. Is not He great who made all things? For His truth is greater and stronger than all things. All the earth summons the truth, and heaven blesses it; for all his works shake with fear and tremble, and there is nothing unjust with Him. But wine is unjust, the king is unjust, women are unjust, all the children of the men and their works are unjust, and all such things are unjust; for there is no truth in them. So they will perish in their injustice.

But the truth abides and is strong forever. The truth lives and rules unto ages of ages. There is no partiality or prejudice with the truth, but it does righteous things, distinct from all wrongdoings and evil. All are please with its deeds, and there is nothing unjust in its judgement. For strength, dominion, authority, and majesty belong to it unto all ages, and blessed is the God of truth."

So he stopped speaking, and all the people then cried aloud and said, "Great is the truth, for it is the strongest!" Then the king said to him, "Ask what you will, and let it be more than what is written; for we will give it to you, insamuch as you were found to be the wisest. You will also sit next to me and be called my kinsmen."

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
Look, I know my God. I am not confused. I am sure I know my God better than you.

The Truth is God. The Ultimate Reality is God.

And I did not make this up, this is written even by the earliest church fathers.

The Truth is God. Could not be more clearer here. 

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Three hypocrites by keith's standard.
Mopac
Mopac
The Truth is God.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
And the sun revolves around the earth.

11 days later

Mopac
Mopac
The nonbelievers stumble.

14 days later

Mopac
Mopac

From the book of the prophet Isaiah

"In that day they shall sing this song in the land of Judea; Behold a strong city; and he shall make salvation its wall and bulwark.
Open ye the gates, let the nation enter that keeps righteousness, and keeps truth,
supporting truth, and keeping peace: for on thee, O Lord,
they have trusted with confidence for ever, the great, the eternal God;
who hast humbled and brought down them that dwell on high, thou shalt cast down strong cities, and bring them to the ground.
And the feet of the meek and lowly shall trample them.
The way of the godly is made straight: the way of the godly is also prepared.
For the way of the Lord is judgment: we have hoped in thy name, and on the remembrance of thee,
which our soul longs for: my spirit seeks thee very early in the morning, O God, for thy commandments are a light on the earth: learn righteousness, ye that dwell upon the earth.
For the ungodly one is put down: no one who will not learn righteousness on the earth, shall be able to do the truth: let the ungodly be taken away, that he see not the glory of the Lord.
O Lord, thine arm is exalted, yet they knew it not: but when they know they shall be ashamed: jealousy shall seize upon an untaught nation, and now fire shall devour the adversaries.
O Lord our God, give us peace: for thou hast rendered to us all things.
O Lord our God, take possession of us: O Lord, we know not any other beside thee: we name thy name.
But the dead shall not see life, neither shall physicians by any means raise them up: therefore thou hast brought wrath upon them, and slain them, and hast taken away every male of them. Bring more evils upon them, O Lord;
bring more evils on the glorious ones of the earth.
Lord, in affliction I remembered thee; thy chastening was to us with small affliction.
And as a woman in travail draws nigh to be delivered, and cries out in her pain; so have we been to thy beloved.
We have conceived, O Lord, because of thy fear, and have been in pain, and have brought forth the breath of thy salvation, which we have wrought upon the earth: we shall not fall, but all that dwell upon the land shall fall.
The dead shall rise, and they that are in the tombs shall be raised, and they that are in the earth shall rejoice: for the dew from thee is healing to them: but the land of the ungodly shall perish.
Go, my people, enter into thy closets, shut thy door, hide thyself for a little season, until the anger of the Lord have passed away.
For, behold, the Lord is bringing wrath from his holy place upon the dwellers on the earth: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall not cover her slain."

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
IPSS claim a god's existence. Woohoo, they also claim that bats are birds. PASS.

13 days later

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
As always these religious Forums are INFESTED with Bible verse VOMITING Christian Parasite Vampires 

These imbeciles argue to prove they are RIGHT ?   when they all are 100% WRONG.....

No Christian culture actually exists...all of these VAMPIRE CHURCH Organizations are about assimilation
and SLAVERY....JESUS is some pathetic boy toy excuse to degrade and humiliate people into submission
of HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS servitude of the CULT..

every CHRISTIAN CON ARTIST spins a web of DECEIT to trick weak minded humans into CULT SLAVERY

hen all these idiots can do is think-eat-potty-sleep Church-Jesus-Dogma VOMIT flowing between their ears
in their infested brain....SAD

They are no longer free will..open minded HUMANS....just closed and parasite infested mind slaves of some 
retarded CULT....
Mopac
Mopac
More Isaiah

"I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.
I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,
Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.
And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.
And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.
But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:
Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD."

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mopac
I am but confused.
Just extremely ill.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
Bigot
Mopac
Mopac
A psalm of David

"In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.
Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.
I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.
For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.
But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.
My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.
Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
    @Mopac  says.........  The Truth is God.?           REALLY ?   

The REAl TRUTH = NO....NO WAY....the statement....... "The Truth is God".........is the result of clever MIND MOLESTING by Church Parasite
VAMPIRES...this imposter =  @Mopac  is brainwashed to promote his/her ?  Church and assimilate weak minded humans into the CULT.....that
runs and owns HIM / HER ?   (not sure what the gender is of this minted Parasite VAMPIRE of the CULT )

"GOD"  an acronym for .....G- genius  O- of  D- deception ...... is a clever MIND MOLESTING HYPNOSIS TOOL...the word itself triggers the programming attached to it by the Parasite VAMPIRE mind and life destroying molesters of the CHURCH CULT GROUP....

The word "GOD" was invented by a Roman catholic Church Parasite VAMPIRE while translating the Greek and hebrew Bible Comic Book into a 
GOTHIC (extinct eastern german language) during 400 AD...YES RETARDS of JESUS  that is 400 years after the boy wonder joke was murdered
by ROMANS on behalf of his JEWISH BROTHERS !  the true meaning of JEW and JESUS brotherly love !   DISGUSTING

The psychopath liars of the Church CULT infest the weak minded human with their twisted version of BIBLE VERSE VOMIT, fake JESUS speak
VOMIT, and most damaging of all the psychotic DOGMA attached to the fake GOD hoax that all the hypnotized zombie slave drones must OBEY..

The RESULT ?  is a totally brainwashed Church-Mosque-Temple slave drone servant t do the bidding of the PARASITE VAMPIRES that 
infected them with the GOD ?  Jesus-Jew-Allah ? one of the 3 Middle East  man made hoaxes for power and control over the masses of dumbed down and enslaved
ASSES......

What of the other GODS the remaining 5 billion NON JESUS INFECTED HUMANS ask this Parasite Church CULT VAMPIRE.....mopac ?  

the TRUTH =  the "mopac" is a  HYPNOTIZED sheeple drone slave of some idiotic CULT GROUP...nothing more...he / she ?  is not a GOD...never has been and never will be..BUT certainly ACTS LIKE ONE !  

and this is TYPICAL behavior of the 3 Middle East GOD infected humans...each claims his/her GOD is the only GOD and each will defend this
total insanity with their LIVES...this behavior is not SPIRITUAL it is TERRORISM....OBEY-CONVERT-OBEY-CONFORM or DIE

Every Comic Book (Bible/Koran/Torah) makes it VERY CLEAR...those who do not accept must be EXTERMINATED....this is the essence of
TERRORISM...does this mean every JEW-CHRISTIAN-MUSLIM is a TERRORIST....Y E S.....BUT...BUT....

BUT only the most radicalized JEW-JESUS-ALLAH Parasite VAMPIRE actually MURDER-RAPE-DESTROY using their GOD hoax TOOL...

The rest who act like they accept and believe these pathetic JEW-JESUS-ALLAH ...VAMPIRE CULTS are much worse...because they use
DECEIT as the primary TOOL...to turn others against each other and ultimately incite WAR = massive death and destruction..

PHYSICALLY - MENTALLY - ECONOMICALLY....they are game players and tricksters seeking POWER and CONTROL by using and abusing
others to do all the FILTHY DIRTY MURDER and DESTRUCTION for them...

POINT =  with the Middle East FAKE JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God construct for power and control EVERYONE and EVERYTHING....LOSES...

NO HUMAN EVER NEEDS ANY of these 3 totally IDIOTIC GOD inventions by lowlife wandering TRIBAL LUNATIC THIEVES...who stole
familiar stories of other GREAT CIVILIZATIONS in the region and twisted them into HORRIFICALLY OBSOLETE COMIC BOOK
GOD characters and the retarded psychotic DOGMA attached to them....

the Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GOD inventions are the greatest DISGRACE and TREACHERY TOOLS ever invented by HUMANS
more like totally PSYCHOTIC THIEVES and MURDERERS as TOOLS for SLAVERY....

READ the so called ORIGINAL VERSIONS of the Comic Book TORAH-BIBLE- KORAN  all are filled with MURDER-RAPE-DESTRUCTION
all are built on FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE....these are the craft of PSYCHOPATH MURDERERS...."GOD" ? what a pathetic scapegoat
this word and construct has become...

Where is this pathetic "GOD"  ...up your ASS...and BETWEEN YOUR EARS....all 3 Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH are HOAXES...
clever these wandering TRIBAL SCUM ARE...long gone YES...but the "GOD" construct is still playing out...

NOT FOR MUCH LONGER....as new generations and technology allow for access to information and communication the days
of JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GOD hoaxes are rapidly coming to an END

THIS is what was meant by "THE END of DAYS"  not of EARTH and its inhabitants....but of the PSYCHOTIC LIAR HOAX of the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH
GOD inventions....

NO HUMAN ever needs any of these 3 retarded GOD hoaxes...to EXIST and DIE....the GODS are Comic Book characters....those who
PLAY GOD...are the greatest THREAT and CURSE on HUMANITY and EARTH...

GOOD NEWS !  these old generation Parasite VAMPIRES of the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GOD hoaxes are dropping DEAD DAILY...soon they
and their IDIOTIC GARBAGE GOD hoaxes JEW-JESUS-ALLAH will follow ZEUS and ODIN +++ countless other GODS that have come 
and gone forever...

CELEBRATE the END of DAYS ....finally humanity will THRIVE without the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God PARASIT VAMPIRES and their
need for POWER and CONTROL using FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE....flush them all doen the TOILET and FORGET

HAPPY LIVING !    ahead >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

68 days later

Mopac
Mopac
From The Wisdom of Solomon chapter 7...

"Wherefore I prayed, and understanding was given me: I called upon God, and the spirit of wisdom came to me.
I preferred her before sceptres and thrones, and esteemed riches nothing in comparison of her.
Neither compared I unto her any precious stone, because all gold in respect of her is as a little sand, and silver shall be counted as clay before her.
I loved her above health and beauty, and chose to have her instead of light: for the light that cometh from her never goeth out.
All good things together came to me with her, and innumerable riches in her hands.
And I rejoiced in them all, because wisdom goeth before them: and I knew not that she was the mother of them.
I learned diligently, and do communicate her liberally: I do not hide her riches.
For she is a treasure unto men that never faileth: which they that use become the friends of God, being commended for the gifts that come from learning.
God hath granted me to speak as I would, and to conceive as is meet for the things that are given me: because it is he that leadeth unto wisdom, and directeth the wise.
For in his hand are both we and our words; all wisdom also, and knowledge of workmanship.
For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:
The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons:
The circuits of years, and the positions of stars:
The natures of living creatures, and the furies of wild beasts: the violence of winds, and the reasonings of men: the diversities of plants and the virtues of roots:
And all such things as are either secret or manifest, them I know.
For wisdom, which is the worker of all things, taught me: for in her is an understanding spirit holy, one only, manifold, subtil, lively, clear, undefiled, plain, not subject to hurt, loving the thing that is good quick, which cannot be letted, ready to do good,
Kind to man, steadfast, sure, free from care, having all power, overseeing all things, and going through all understanding, pure, and most subtil, spirits.
For wisdom is more moving than any motion: she passeth and goeth through all things by reason of her pureness.
For she is the breath of the power of God, and a pure influence flowing from the glory of the Almighty: therefore can no defiled thing fall into her.
For she is the brightness of the everlasting light, the unspotted mirror of the power of God, and the image of his goodness.
And being but one, she can do all things: and remaining in herself, she maketh all things new: and in all ages entering into holy souls, she maketh them friends of God, and prophets.
For God loveth none but him that dwelleth with wisdom.
For she is more beautiful than the sun, and above all the order of stars: being compared with the light, she is found before it.
For after this cometh night: but vice shall not prevail against wisdom."

Mopac
Mopac
1st Corinthians 1:24

"Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God"

Mopac
Mopac
From proverbs chapter 8

"Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice isto the sons of man.
O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
When he prepared the heavens, I wasthere: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death."

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
.......New WORLD News.........every since the elimination of the Abrahamic GODS to Comic Book Mythology in 2022 the Middle East has had 
an unprecedented surge in new infrastructure and cooperation among the up and coming generations....never before has there been such
unity and harmony among the people of this region where some of earliest and advanced cultures flourished 6 - 8 thousand years ago...

More excitement is building as researchers are discovering more and more amazing artifacts and information on these amazing ancient 
civilizations...

As the older generations DIE off and take their horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE Comic Book GODS and DOGMA
to the grave with them... a revitalization of the region has occurred in place of the CONFLICT - FEAR - VIOLENCE....which
dominated the region for 5000 years...

These are truly EPIC TIMES as all of HUMANITY has trashed the Abrahamic GOD construct for POWER and CONTROL of the MINDS 
and LIVES of BILLIONS....now that humanity is FREE from the parasite VAMPIRE bondage founded by the defunct Roman Catholic Church
and the MUSLIM Allah God garbage....it's like a perpetual spring time all over the planet...

Live WELL - LONG and PROSPER is the new MANTRA of humanity....a true breath of fresh air now that the HELL on EARTH Abrahamic
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD are meaningless Mythology and Comic Books for entertainment only...