Your boss is a dick

Author: Nd24007

Total: 32
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
What you have is not close to a dick boss. He sounds like a very reasonable guy. Get off the phone when he's around and show some fucking respect. People don't respect enough anymore and I get it if you got a reason to hate or at least dislike the guy, but come on man, if you ran a business or part of a business, you'd ask underlings to help with what isn't theirforte at times as well.  

Nd24007
Debates: 0
Nd24007
-->
@RationalMadman
Look I can understand the phone part. I really can. But that isn't my argument nor my biggest factor on disliking management. It the sole purpose of their attitude and their demander.   It how they directing their authority. And how they over abuse their power. Like for example I'm getting paid hourly not a salary. So when my shift is over it Should be over. Not be told to stay another 2 hours. Sure that would give me overtime pay. But it not worth it to stay and be in the middle of Los Angeles traffic for 2 and half hours to 3 hours. And putting up with work related issue for another two hrs. So you see that extra 2 hrs of me staying turn in to another 5 hours. Again it not worth the extra pay. With the added stress and workload. This is just one example…

I also have another issue and that is they giving me more of a workload bec they know I have the ability to do most of what they are asking me to do. But I do not get compensated not even one cent. If they wanted me to do those things that they want me to do then they should hired me as a accountant not as an associate. Again I'm doing more work for less. They totally taking advantage and this isn't right.

There is light at the end of the tunnel thou. And this is I won't be working here for much longer and once I do get my accountant degree they would have to hire me as one and that would go along with the pay. Either thou once I do get it, I still won't go back anyways.