Defining A Threat! YEEEEET

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 37
--> @DrChristineFord
If the person apologized to him he knew why play the game. 
--> @DrChristineFord
I think a mod posting thett wasn't wrong and then a mod discussing what would get me banned with him didn't help. I believe he was encouraged. But it doesn't matter. It's settled. I wouldn't be surprised if a mod didn't tell him to bring it up again. 
--> @Polytheist-Witch
Maybe not.  He said he didn't know about there's comment until afterwards (maybe when thett apologized to him).  An overall he doesn't seem like someone who reads the thread.  He's made comments on other threads that demonstrate a lack of analysis.  So I think it's possible.
--> @Polytheist-Witch
Yes the mods are all over the place.  I've given up trying to understand or reason with them. 
--> @DrChristineFord
LOL. 
--> @DrChristineFord
The modding is very mixed. Sometimes they are very good, sometimes I don't understand their logic or it is bad modding choice

It is time for true justice. RM-style. Thanks for this appointment, I am so-

*wakes up*

NOOOOOOOoooooooooo! I'll have to settle for best debater.
@RM

I'd rather have my dick mod rather than you

None of those are threats. The mods are dumb for thinking they are.
--> @Wylted
Are threats being confused with insults? I never read the email I got so I don't know if they called them one or the other. 

--> @Polytheist-Witch
The only thing insulting in what super posted is that he thinks Hitler is going to hell. Hitler is a fucking hero, do you know how mang Jews he killed? 
--> @Wylted

Well that's what they labelled them as. I have issues then if this is what they considered