It's epic meme time: SIGN UP

Author: Vader

Total: 9
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
So apparently I have become a memer in this community and such, so today I have to decide to create a tournament for the biggest meme on this site.

2019 DART Scale Rap Tourney 

THAT'S RIGHT FUCKERS THIS IS A RAP TOURNEY HOSTED BY THE LEGEND TUPAC HIMSELF, SUPADUDZ! This is a hard rap contest to see who has the best flow and who hits the hardest gut punches. SIGN UP AND BE A BALLER
(i judge all of these)

if ur a wussy and have never rapped, then you can try it out. it will be fun and since I run the tournament, there will be no bias at all

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Type1 is an a true rhyme monster but he's sick of this site so I'll likely win hands down.
I think I'm a superior poet and overall rapper than him but at actual rhyme frequency and maintaining a battle-rap ethos, he's one of the best on Earth but that's his downfallh too; he's so angry and rhyme-obsessed...

Vader
Vader
So do you wanna join this or not?

@RM
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman

You can talk about a battle like it's fair and all that,
We both know it's rigged for this joker infused with the bat,
Madman and y'all Alice, pull a fabulous rabbit out my hat,
Got tricks like no others, put in time they don't bother, I smother opponent with the larder of skill; my bars fat,
Y'all are actually mad to severe degrees if we be honest about the stats, if you think you could stand a chance 'gainst the ra-tional madman and as an actual matter of fact you don't have the capacity to maintain this ability, you blame me for arrogance while you're chained by humility,
Fuck thinking that I'm less than the best, I make the finest of anything to which I put this heart in my chest,
So you sit there giggling 'bout the Pirate seeking treasure chests and failing time and time again, sailing north, south and west,
While you feast on the East-side, watching him fail the tests until he improves, and rewrites the map, with so many an X,
And no longer are you laughing, you're sailing west, following, the blatant best learned, solver of all problems,
You learn I'm the one to outwit Imps, out-arch elves, out-grit goblins,
You see I'm not truly human, that's just the casing for this being so awesome,
Mightiest tiger to you wannabe lions; more like sheep and opossum,
I might just shine brighter than Illuminati; I'm that raw, son,
The rational artist to paint logic so brutally beautiful, softly harsh; do take caution.

Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Vader
TF? Dude that's my tournament. Please change the name.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mharman
Fine is the Elacs Rap Tourney
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Vader
K. nac