Debates: 30
Vader
Bored night talk again but there is too parts
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Vader
I'll bite. How are you doing as far as your IRL debate career is concerned?
Vader
Vader
-->
@blamonkey
Bad this year. I am 4-7 and haven't broken for an octo yet. It is my last year anyway so I read hyper complex cases and DA and Ks

Vader
Vader
-->
@blamonkey
I'm not quitting bc of my record. I was planning on quitting last year after I wen't 2nd in state with a total record 37-13

blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@Vader
Cool! I did Congress IRL, and I am sure it isn't as intensive as policy, but I really enjoyed it. I got 4th at states, which was really cool. 
blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@Vader
What is the most egregiously stupid/hilarious K, argument, or piece of rhetoric you have ever heard? If there are more than one, feel free to list them.

I will tell some of mine. Keep in mind that some of these were qualifier tournaments in which people had to present speeches to qualify for a national tournament. One of the people who did something on this list actually broke to a national tournament.

Someone went up to give a speech and called me immoral.
Someone else called me a communist because I went aff on a bill that no one else would take concerning Social Securtiy.
Someone proposed that we overthrow North Korea. 
Someone asked someone else in cx if it was a conflict of interest for them to support a bill concerning Palestine because they were Muslim.
Someone called the poor the "underclass" and proceeded to explain how the underclass ruins American culture. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@blamonkey
What is the most egregiously stupid/hilarious K, argument, or piece of rhetoric you have ever heard? If there are more than one, feel free to list them.
Lesbian CP: The USFG should impeach Trump and replace it with a women of LGBTQ+ community
Greece CP. The USFG should "celebrity wife swap" High skilled immigrants from USA to Greece and refugees from Greece to America
North Korea Good Card
I will tell some of mine. Keep in mind that some of these were qualifier tournaments in which people had to present speeches to qualify for a national tournament. One of the people who did something on this list actually broke to a national tournament.

Someone went up to give a speech and called me immoral.
In policy people call you retarted or a dumbass
Someone else called me a communist because I went aff on a bill that no one else would take concerning Social Securtiy.
Hahahahaha. It's so different because Policy kids love Communism
Someone proposed that we overthrow North Korea. 
Lol
Someone asked someone else in cx if it was a conflict of interest for them to support a bill concerning Palestine because they were Muslim.
Someone called the poor the "underclass" and proceeded to explain how the underclass ruins American culture. 

That person is a bonified idiot then

Congress do be like that
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@blamonkey
@Vader
Can you guys spam the following fourm:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/14.  It's the record attempt at most posts one.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Alec
Later