Observed Reality

Author: mustardness

Total: 7
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Space ( )----------------------- positive shaped ------( Gravity )----------contractive force

Observed Reality /\/\/............................SPACE(>*<) (>*<)SPACE...................^v^v

Space )(------------------------- negative shaped ) Dark Energy ( ----------repulsive force

* * Simple Consciousness aka twoness, otherness,  awareness

* .. * Biological bilateral consciousness aka nervous system

* i  * Complex biological bilateral consciousness includes metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ergo ego i 

I = narcissistic ego aka adult babies ...'its all about me'

i =  babies ....'its all about me'

9 days later

mustardness
mustardness
We observe { * * } the flow { >> arrow-of-time >> } of time as forward { >> } being-ness{ /\*/\*/\/*\/*\ }, yet we know the future is coming INto our conscious { * i  * } being-ness and the past is OUTward from our conscious being-ness.

<< PAST << OUT { >> time >> time >>} << IN << FUTURE

<< PAST << OUT << { >> Observed Time >> } << IN << FUTURE <<

<< PAST << OUT << { * i  * } << IN << FUTURE <<

<< PAST << OUT << .....SPACE(>*<) i (>*<)SPACE.... << IN << FUTURE< <

<< PAST << OUT << (>^v^v<)(>v^v^<) << IN << FUTURE <<

<< PAST << OUT << (>/\/\/<)(>\/\/\<) << IN << FUTURE <<

<< PAST << OUT << (///////)(////////) << IN << FUTURE << = right spiralled helix torus{ see slinky toy }

<< PAST << OUT << (\\\\\\\\)(\\\\\\\) << IN << FUTURE << = left spiralled helix torus{ see slinky toy }

/\/\/\/\/\/\ or ^v^v^v is a sine-wave patterned topology and the basis of all being-ness reality we observe

i = purple spirit-of-intent via access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept

( )( ) = torus associated with every particle of Universe as,

( ) =  positive shaped geodesic of Gravitationally Attractive  Space

)( = negative shaped geodesic of Dark Energy Repulsive Space

SPACE = generalization of the following;

1} macro-infinite non-occpied space

2} observed time/reality aka being-ness as associated with sine-wave frequency topology

3} ( ) Gravity Space,

4} )( Dark Energy Space

mustardness
mustardness
Thinking of converting God to G-oo-d and "G"-oo-d and G-oo-d respestively to "U"niverse and Uni-V-erse
Big G, ergo cosmic

oo = bilateral

d = pregnant

The other thing to note is that the observed sine-wave reality is a resultant of INversions{ (><) } from peak of gravity curvature and peak of dark energy { <)(> } and that conclusion is derived from my INside-OUTing of a four level/line geo-numerical sequence beginning with non-counting #0.

First my 1990's discovery of the Non-INside-OUTed geo-numerical sine-wave topology that finds all prime numbers --except 2 and 3--- on the 2nd line from top.
0..........................6...................... ............12...................
....1.................5........7......................11.........13..............
.........2.......4..................8..........10.......................14.......
.............3............................9.....................................15

Next the INside-OUTed version of the above, that, from which we see a numerically triangulated ---ergo structurally stablized-- pattern of 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24 etc

.....1......................5............7...........................11..........13..................
-
-
0...................................6........................................12.........................
................3......................................9...........................................15..
-
-
...........2..........4........................... 8.........10.............................14.........

So these above four lines, when brought around to meet themselves define a slinky-like spiral helix as  coiled torus.

I also take note that of a basic hexagonal pattern defined by the spiral and its inversions;

0, 1, 5, 6, 4, 2, 0 with #3 as the numerical 7th nucleus of the hexagon and we see this pattern overlaps with the following hexagonal pattern,

4, 3, 5, 7, 9, 8 with nucleus being #6.

So the nucleus of all hexagonal patterns are on the INside, observed-time,  sine-wave frequency topology.
mustardness
mustardness
See following link to cubo-octahedron aka vector equilibrium for further associationss via the  3D, 12 around a 13th which translates in 2D as 6 around a 7th nucleated hexagon so four nucleated hexagons define the vector equlibrium.

mustardness
mustardness
670,616,629 = speed of EMRadiation per hour

10099648. 0 27 10 84 33 73 4939759036145 = Speed of radiation by 66.4{ Pi-time }

168327. 46 71 18 47 38 95 58232931726908 = the above divided by 60 minutes

2805. 45 77 85 30 78 98 25 97054886211513 = dividing the latter above by 60 seconds

46. 75  76 29 75 51 31 63 7661758143685855 i.e. divided by 60 again

So we have cosmic phenomena that we reference to our arbitrary Babylonian set of hour, seconds and minutes. What was basis for 60 minute hour by Bablyonians?

Some believe it is based on their knowledge of the 5-fold{ symmetry } icosa{20}hedron.

Subdivide each of the icosahedrons equalateral triangles into 6 right-angle triangles{ left and right } and we arrive at 60 right and 60 left handed right-angle triangles.

Fullers icosahedral based geodesic domes were based on any and only one of these right-angle triangles. When doing the calcculations for construction of the dome, the only immeditate concern is to consider there are left and right considerations in the design and construction.

The icosahedron is one of only three possible regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra of Universe. And it is the maximal set.

icosahedron
..30 edges/struts/chords
..20 triangle openings,
..12 vertexia

15 golden rectangles i.e. 3 sets of 5 rectangles define icosahedron

There is also another left and right-skew that involves the whole icosahedron when considering it being derived from the contraction of the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron{ VE } i.e. there exists a left and right-skew version of the icosahedron depending on the direction of spin, when the VE contracts either left or right spin.

See this link of VE aka jitterbug

37 days later

mustardness
mustardness
The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education....A Einstein
Our finite, occupied space reality{ Observed Time } is based on, or associated with the self-stabilizing trinary set as follows;

0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36 etc. see two lines inside inferred, toroidal tube below, as occupied space reality{ Observed Time }

Ex 3 fundamental kinds of electron, quark neutrino and 3 kinds of anti-electron, quark and neutrino.

.....1......................5............7......................11..........13........................17.......19....................23.......25......................
-
-
0...................................6....................................12....................................18...............................24..................
................3.....................................9.........................................15.................................21.................................
-
-
...........2..........4........................8.........10.............................14........16...................20..........22.................26....................

Here below is another way to view the above inferred torus as (  ) Space - vTime^ - Space )(

---------(  ) Gravitational Space via positive outer surface of torus (  )-----------------------
.........................incoming photon..v..at top peak of wave...........
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Observed Time aka reality inside torus tube
..........................incoming photon...^...at bottom peak of wave................
----------)( Dark Energy Space via negative inner surface of torus )(----------------------------

In this latter set above we may begin to consider scenario to explain how radiation{ photon } is a constant speed irrespective of the observer.

What is important to realize in the above is that our reality is resultant of the inversions  --photonic in the above scenario--- from peak of positive Gravitational (  )  curvature and peak of negative )( Dark Energy curvature.

Here is another trinary set to consider as seen in  first previous set of four lines level above on this page.

1, 3, 4--> this sum-total set of six integers is only set with a shared nuclear prime number{ 3 }
2, 3, 5 ---> and is also the only trinary set of prime numbers and the only set of 4{ tetrahedral } prime numbers in the hexagonal set

4, 6, 7
5, 6, 8

7, 9, 10
8, 9, 11

11, 12, 14
10, 12, 13

13, 15, 16
14, 15, 17

17, 18, 20
16, 18, 19

19, 21, 22
20, 21 23

23, 24, 26
22, 24, 25---> this is the first trinary set that has no prime number and instead has number 25

So above we have 15 trinary lines that have a prime number.
And we have 7 hexagonal sets of that contain a prime number.

However, remmeber that 25 is composed of 5 prime number fives{ 5 } 5 * 5

55 days later

mustardness
mustardness
God >>> G-oo-d i.e.

G = inversion of fertilized egg aka gastrulation LINK

oo = bilateral ex ovaries, testes, eyes, ears, thumbs, lungs etc

d = expansion of womb via pregnancy aka multiplication-by-division LINK  of the fertilized germ cell.

Good-li-ness is next to God-li-ness

12-around-one = pregnant{ nucleated } cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron LINK
.........inter-transformable Operating System of Universe....

12-around-none = non-pregnant icosa{20}hedron LINK
....structurally stable, maximal regular enclosure.....