God damn California

Author: Nd24007

Total: 15
Nd24007
Debates: 0
Nd24007
Cailfornia never gets it right...

Like it supposed to be sunny and just cool Southern California. We got the Kool part.. But it going to be raining for 4 straight days.. and what all ready happen today is a preview I don't want no part of it no more. I mean it rain very hard for like 6 straight hrs. And then it still rain for like 3 to 4 more Hrs. This is no fun anymore... We got rain the day before last . And it rain pretty good then too.. and now today! Then we have three more days just like this one.  This is totally bull crap.. it not fair... I already seen so many clouding days already, Much more than normal. This is so well fuck....

Damn California never do anything right anymore...

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Nd24007
I personally am loving this rain and i hope it happens more this year. Give me another weeker.. i'm all in. 
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@Outplayz
What. 

This is crazy rain. I mean I don't mind it sometimes. But not all at once.. This becoming worst than two yrs ago. I But at least then it only one big storm at a time. Not having days of this.  I have to worry about some idoits hitting me while driving..  You do know Cailfornina are very bad driver during rain period don't you?

For example, earlier this morning I seen a car hitting the side posts.. And then the driver behind me almost  ram into me. 

So no I see this as dangerous.  And not any fun.  

BTW, I didn't actually know you were living out here...

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Nd24007
Yeah... i live in So Cal. I don't know... i like driving in the rain too lol. I'm not too worried about getting hit since i'm always driving in traffic anyways. And if not, it's just exciting. I'm a very good driver too... I'm really good at predicting what other cars do and actually i find it to be a fun game to play when i'm driving. I can see a bad driver from a mile away so i stay away. And if it is from behind, i usually position myself so i can escape and if i can't... well, good, they are going to owe me a lot of money bc i'm a paralegal for property damage lawyers =) I dare someone to hit me. 
Nd24007
Nd24007
LoL 

Good that you are one... 

But what if it's a big rig?  I pretty sure you wouldn't dare a big rig to come slamming into you.  LoL

Sure you can get shit load of cash. But what if u don't make it? You can't enjoy that money if you dead... Or severely injured.. I don't think you wanna be home bed for the rest of your life.  No matter how good a driver you are, accidents still can occurred.

So my advice is stay safe....

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
California is known for fake boobs and sun and that's it. It is a shit community where on the left, there is a gucci store, on the right it's homeless people gathered around. Also don't wear blue or red or you may get shot by Blood or Crips
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@Vader
Wrong....

You won't get shots up by the bloods nor crips... You watch  too much fake news...

But, California is still a great place to live... You got it all twisted. 

Have you even step one ft in California? I seriously doubt that you had... 

BTW, every city's has rich and the poor. So you have no vaild point on this....

You want me to dig up dirt on Chicago? I don't think so.. 

I was only giving California a bad tilte Bec if the recent bad weather. And that was all.  

Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Nd24007
I was in Cali this time last year. I couldn't believe the weather I was getting for Winter. 25-27 degrees Celsius and sunny was the norm pretty much anywhere I went, be it Santa Monica, Santa Barbara, Venice Beach, Furnace Creek, San Diego, Fresno, Sacramento etc. The only dodgy weather I got was in San Fran (one of the ugliest places I've been to). I was missing it, until I saw the weather forecasts this year.

So yeah, you have a right to complain.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
That sounds more like one city than a whole state. And the Bloods and Crips are nationwide now. They are as far East Coast as Maryland. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
True. Not in Chicago tho. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
No. Chicago has the Latin Kings. Good for you. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Latin Kings, Gangster Disciples, and Vice City are big ones

Mister_Man
Mister_Man
*communist takeover of California*

"FUCK THIS RAIN MAN"
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@Mister_Man
I know right...

At least the rains is over for now...

I know I'll be happy not to see another drop of rain this season...

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
I find that people generally either adore or despise Cali.

I myself strive towards living in Del Mar, with a two story house that is close to the beach.