State of Union{ Shutdown, Chaos, Erratic }

Author: mustardness

Total: 18
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Idio-ump do not come to house of representatives says Nancy Pelosi.

State of Union is  Shutdown, In Chaos, Erratic at best.

Idio-ump says, Make USA great again, by shutting down government.

All Trumpanzees should aspire to this greatness? OMG, thank goodness were not in Englands mess!

Those people ---ia referendum vote-- chose to leave European Union. Divided we fall united we stand.

There united with themselves only and have thrown themselves into a more chaotic, Erratic mess than USA.

Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@mustardness
President Trump has done three things by shutting down the government;

He's continued the conversation on how necessary border security is.

He's proved what a deranged bunch of anti-American sociopaths the Democrats are.

He's also proved that shutting down a large portion of the government does next to nothing, and shows how unnecessary big government is.

Also, the EU and UN are going to destroy civilization and no country should support their tyrannical globalist agenda.

PS: He passed a bill allocating $430million to stopping human trafficking - which includes children, women, etc.

BUT HEY ORANGE MAN BAD BECAUSE FUNNY COMEDY MAN SAID SO
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mister_Man
BUT HEY ORANGE MAN BAD BECAUSE FUNNY COMEDY MAN SAID SO
This statement shows how clueless you and all Trumpanzees are.

PLease share when you want to have a rational, logical common sense discussion regarding idio-ump and his Trumpanzee hole sniffers.

Oh yeah, they still think it was a 400lb person sitting on bed who hacked USA to influence elections.

H,mmm who do we know that weighs 400lbs and is  the elephant in the room?

Obama Care vs Elephant care is a minimal brainer even for Trumpanzees.

Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@mustardness
PLease share when you want to have a rational, logical common sense discussion regarding idio-ump and his Trumpanzee hole sniffers.
I guess you forgot to read the five points I brought up? Typical LIBTARD, ignore the FACTS and attack the one and only thing I said that is nothing but an irrelevant joke.

Go cry in your safe space if you're incapable of arguing against people who don't blindly hate big bad orange man.

Can't wait to see your mindless hate-filled rants here when Trump gets reelected!
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mister_Man
Can't wait to see your mindless hate-filled rants here when Trump gets reelected!
Seeing, hearing and speaking truth comes across to you as "hate".

If truly want to see "mindless" look in an mirror and ask 'who is the greatest Trumpanzee of all'?

Then see if you see, hear or speak any truth.

Obama care vs Trump no-care is a minimal brainer even for Trumpanzees.

H,mmm who do we know that weighs 400lbs and is  the elephant in the room?
Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@mustardness
LOL took me longer than expected to find out that you're a troll. Shame. Nobody seems to be able to have a reasonable debate about Trump here.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mister_Man
Nobody seems to be able to have a reasonable debate about Trump here.
You vote in a unreasonable, indecent, lying, narcesstic, immoral human and now you want to think a "reasonable" disscussion should follow that.

You see,  nor hear or speak any truth as typical of all Trumpanzees. I have many threads and many points for weeks in these regards and you have not offered one reasonable comment that invalidates any of them.  Why is that? Because you have none to offer us.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mister_Man
Mister Man come out come out wherever you are? 

Why do these Trumpanzees always run off and hide when asked rational, logical common sense questions?

Is it there ego? I think that is largest part of it.

Trumpanzee chant, Close the government and Lock Her Up! Thanks to M. Flynn who has pleaded guility to crimes.

Lock Trumpanzees Away!

Lock Trumpanzees Away!

Lock Trumpanzees Away!

And so shouts the moral, rational logical common sense people.

Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@mustardness
lol, there's no point in arguing with trolls who aren't serious. You can't even respond to a single thing I say, why would I continue to engage with someone like you?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Mister_Man
Could be a Russian Bot.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
their English would be better I think.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mister_Man
lol, there's no point in arguing with trolls who aren't serious. You can't even respond to a single thing I say, why would I continue to engage with someone like you?
You vote in a support a narcissitic, pathological lying, maifa-like bully who should be and most likely  will be Locked Awat with M Flynn, M Cohen and P Manifort and now you want to get serious?

All of you points are red herriings and have not basis in reality. Ive given plenty of valid points in many threads and youve not addressed any of them with any valid, rational, logical common sense reply.

You Trumpanzees dont want government are happy to see federal workers out of work and suffering.

You Trumpanzees have lost all access to your empathetic centers in the brain and that just leaves cruelity as your primary emotion.

You Trumpanzees should be Locked Away Today!

How many Trumpanzees have left office because of their lack of moral integrity? More than you intellectual abilities can even count, if your ego would ever even allow you to acknowledge truth and facts into your narrow arm-pint view of the reality Trumpanzee USA.

You need to take a hike form this thread Mister Man and dont come back til you have some valid, rational, logical common sense replies.

Lock Trumpanzees Away from Civilized Society Today!
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Could be a Russian Bot.
“For here on either side of the wall are God’s children and no man-made barrier can obliterate that fact.”.... Martin L. King

...“I’ll tell you, to me, the second-most important thing after love what you do is never, ever give up,” Trump told the students, motioning his hands and raising his index finger the same way he does at campaign rallies. “Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it. Go over it. Go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.”....

Trunmpanzees want USA federal government and all governments shutdown and federal employees put on the streets to fend for themselves via whatever free, black, white, orange, green, yellow market they can lay their hands on.

Trumpanzees lie about Mexico paying for a wall then they want government taxpayers to pay for their immoral lies of a wall.

Trumpanzees cannot see any viewpoint outside of their narrow armpit view of reality and this leaves them paranoid of reality.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@mustardness
Calling us "Trumpanzees" isn't going to help your cause.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mharman
Calling us "Trumpanzees" isn't going to help your cause.
"cause"? Dude your a confused Trumpanzee. I dont have a "cause".  I have an intent to tell the truth and facts regarding idio-ump and his Trunpanzee sheep.

You have an intent to deny the truth and facts surrounding idio-ump and the worst people aka Trumpanzees, he has surrounded himself with.

Please, purchase a truth mirror and use it. Putin and Kim Young Pooh will sell you one with Trumps name on the back of it for a fair, 'free market' price.

They just found 17 new undocumented nuclear test sites in N. Korea.  But who is counting? Obviously not Idio-ump or his Trumpanzee herd.

Take a hike Mharman and please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense truth and facts to share.

Idio-ump and McConaell Trumpanzee cryabies want government shutdown.   This is their way of getting rid of governments all around the world, by showing how humanity do not need goverment and how well humanity is doing without federal workers working.

Trumpanzees have no need of any governments  on Earth and will shutdown any government that gets in their way to place concrete walls between all peoples of God.

Read my lips/text as follows and get yourself a truth a mirror.

“For here on either side of the wall are God’s children and no man-made barrier can obliterate that fact.”.... Martin L. King

...“I’ll tell you, to me, the second-most important thing after love what you do is never, ever give up,” Trump told the students, motioning his hands and raising his index finger the same way he does at campaign rallies. “Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it. Go over it. Go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.”....

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
The bot's English is rather substandard, plus it admitted to being a foreigner.
Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@mustardness
//:NPC DIALOGUE//:
           quote/:ORANGE MAN BAD:/quote
   quote/:TRUMPANZEE:/quote
                           quote/:NO BRAIN:/quote
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mister_Man
//:NPC DIALOGUE//:
See photos of Hybrid Orange-Franken-Trumpanzee and take notice of the resemblance.
https://www.debate.org/Greyparrot/ ........ yum-yum, what a hunk of hybrid meat......

Please share when you actually have any significant, relevant, rational, logical common sense offer us.

Meanwhile learn how to read my lips/text.