Taking a Break from the Religion Forums

Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 10
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
Alright guys and gals, it's been years some of us have known each other and many years sharing knowledge and ideas but I've come to the point where I look at all these discussions taking place every single day and nothing is changing, almost nothing period. I have to ask myself is this constant exchange of information worth anything at all, just to have people hold their paradigms and doubts like treasures? to listen to some of yal repeating the same things over and over even though many correct answers have come down the pike is quite disheartening.
Though I do in fact love to challenge my beliefs and I don't believe I have all the answers either but TBH that is not the only reason I do this, I like to give people access to interesting concepts and accurate knowledge. I can challenge my own beliefs without anyone arguing them, kinda the way my brain works it figures all this out for itself like autopilot examining every angle of possibilities. But having said that I love all of you I'm just going to take a break and work on my own spirituality for a time and really dig in, feel like it's time to get even deeper within that reality. Maybe I'll be back in the future (not that anyone cares obviously, sure I'll be mocked), I'll certainly be reading through these forums for years to come, I'm much more a reader than a keyboarder. Some of you have access to my FB page you can hit me up there if ya want :) God bless folks, been real...
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
ok, hope you decide to come back 

do you really expect people to change though?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Bye
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Vios con Dios
disgusted
disgusted
Off to visit the "god worlds?"
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Mopac
What is it supposed to mean?
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Everybody comes back. Besides, you love us, so you can't leave us no matter how much you want it.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@IlDiavolo
Go with God.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Mopac
If it's Spanish, it should be "Vaya con Dios".

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@IlDiavolo
I guess I can't spell.