Public apologies for my actions

Author: Analgesic.Spectre

Total: 16
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
As was recently brought to light, I used to use profile pics that were not of me, on my account back on DDO (Zarroette). I want to apologise for misleading everyone over the years. I do have an explanation as to why I did this, but that doesn't excuse the fact that I need to apologise. So, I am sorry for misleading you.

As for the explanation, I made that decision to use those pictures when I was 15, depressed out of mind, suicidal, and thoroughly unhappy with the way I looked. Whilst it was the wrong thing to use those pictures, I hope you can be more lenient on me, considering what I was going through.

I stopped using the pictures about 2.5 years ago. I stopped using them because I knew I was doing the wrong thing. I should have been honest about why I stopped using them, instead of keeping people under the impression. I attempted to hide like a scared, little girl, hoping no one would notice what I had done. My sin was omission, and for that I apologise. I should have been stronger and owned my past mistake.

My last apology will be for Wylted and for anyone else who saw my lie. Wylted asked me, in the recently deleted AMA thread (that I created), whether those pictures were me. Those pictures were not me, but I told him that they were. Despite this happening several weeks ago, I'm still disgusted with the fact that I lied to him. I prided myself on being truthful, and I shot that to death with my post to him. I am sorry, Wylted. I am sorry to anyone who saw me lie. I was absolutely pathetic. I got scared and couldn't accept the consequences of my actions. That isn't good enough, and so I need to publicly apologise like this. I am going to find a way to punish myself later, because lying so blatantly is beyond dreadful to me. I do not want to be the person who lies like that.

In any case, I hope you forgive me for my dishonest actions. I am sorry.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
I think the only person you owe an apology to is the person whose photos you used, because you do advocate pretty extreme opinions that she probably doesn’t want to be associated with 

as for the rest of us I know I didn’t really care that much because I always liked hearing what you had to say. People might say that you were treated more easily because of the pretty avatar but people were pretty mean to you at times so l don’t know. Anyway keep on poasting 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
I understand why you did it and have defended you. In return you've been an arrogant bully and have yet to apologise for your tone and cruel demeanour to myself and others.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
People on this site seem to be super young or super manipulative. No wonder it's toxic. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Which of the two am I, PW?
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
Different site, some years ago. No one in their right mind (with the possible exception of whomever's photos), would particularly care.

I dislike the images of people avatars, but you taking part in that trend (and tamely at that) isn't the end of the world.

Anyway, I hope you are doing better.
David
Debates: 91
David
We forgive you :D 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Don't see you apologizing for essentially saying that I shouldn't be allowed to post here, and that I should pretty much go and die.

I'm still blocked by you.

But I'm the one who is full of hate.

No apologies. 

Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Mopac
Don't see you apologizing for essentially saying that I shouldn't be allowed to post here
No apology needed :)

and that I should pretty much go and die.
I never wrote that.

When I say that I don't want 4 year olds speaking in parliament, that doesn't mean I want them to go and die. 4 year old don't belong in parliament. Similarly, you don't belong here. You probably don't even understand this point, so I'm writing this for other people here.

I'm still blocked by you.
Good.

But I'm the one who is full of hate.
I never wrote that, either.

You sure like making things up lol.

No apologies. 
Yep, don't apologise for the slander above. I'm sure God is proud of you.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
And why? Because I express beliefs you don't like.

You are dismissive and intolerant, and simply too unintelligent to have a meaningful conversation with those who you feign superiority over.

What a scary thought that someone as immature as you works in education. You can't even educate me, instead you expel me for contradicting your dogma.

You're a total loser.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@thett3
@David
Thank you for your kind words :)

I would have included Ragnar in this, but for some reason he has me blocked (maybe an accident?)
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
My profile pic isn't really me either.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Aww. I get it.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
I'm not sure what you did was wrong unless you specifically claimed to be the person in your profile pic.

51 days later

Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
- I have noticed 50% of high schoolers share the same "trauma". Middle/High School is a cancerous environment which destroys the person's soul. Glad you're doing ok.  

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Yassine
It is cancer period. I see so much shit people do. It is literally a hell hole.

The only way you increase your status is by vaping and then you get gossiped about if you get in trouble