The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.....Confucious

We may be floating on the Tao, but there is nothing wrong with steering....Tao

They Call Me Trimtab.....Bucky Fuller

14 days later

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Only Integrity Is Going To Count....Bucky Fuller
1} Structural integrity --see triangular stabilization--- /\ aka a closed 2D triangle

2} Systemic integrity ---see closed systems--- \Y/  aka a integrated set of 4 triangles via 6 lines-of-relationship and four vertexia

3} Moral integrity ---see golden rules--- aka what goes around comes around

4} Intellectual integrity  --- see mind over matter --- ex human access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts allows for higher, faster, longer sustainability in any field of endeavor ergo it also allows for most detriment to humanity and the ecological systems that sustain humanity and other biological life

.......4a} see truth as integrity,

........4b} see lies and lack of integrity.

Dare to be naive...Bucky Fuller

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education....A Einstein
---------------------

The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.....Confucious

We may be floating on the Tao, but there is nothing wrong with steering....Tao

mustardness
mustardness
Dare to be naive...Bucky Fuller
The above goes with the following;

....."The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education....A Einstein"....

To put aside what were told and step outside the box of reality were told exists,  to see if other possibilities exist.

General relativity shows that the pulling-INward{ contraction } effects of gravity are no differrent then the effects of acceleration{ motion } pulling us INward{ contraction } into the seat of car, or rocket ship.

My latest thoughts on this in real world are vacuum cleaners suck air out of closed bag, causes contractive compression of stuf{ paper towels } in the bag.  Bag, air and towels are attempted to be sucked{ contractive pulling-INward phenomena } the tube and out of the closed bag.

Not sure if this occurs unless there exists a little opening to allow new air to come into the bag. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------

1} Structural integrity --see triangular stabilization--- /\ aka a closed 2D triangle

2} Systemic integrity ---see closed systems--- \Y/  aka a integrated set of 4 triangles via 6 lines-of-relationship and four vertexia

4} Intellectual integrity  --- see mind over matter --- ex human access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts allows for higher, faster, longer sustainability in any field of endeavor ergo it also allows for most detriment to humanity and the ecological systems that sustain humanity and other biological life

7 days later

mustardness
mustardness
Trimtabs { smallest rudders } have been replaced by 360 degree azipod propulsions systems that, pull the ship through the water rather than push the ship.

.."men are always thinking they can push things, when in actuality they can only be pulled"... Bucky Fuller
--------------------------------------

mustardness
mustardness
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science." – Albert Einstein

..."A widely accepted theory holds that Japanese woodworkers, squatting near the floor, found a pull stroke less cumbersome and easier to execute. Advantages for today’s woodworker: a blade made from thinner material and the pull stroke keeps the blade under “tension,” resulting in a thinner, straighter kerf. Types of common nokogiri are:"....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.."men are always thinking they can push things, when in actuality they can only be pulled"... Bucky Fuller

Trimtabs { smallest rudders } have been replaced by 360 degree azipod propulsions systems that, pull the ship through the water rather than push the ship.

mustardness
mustardness
..."Hockey is a unique sport in the sense that you need each and every guy helping each other and pulling in the same direction to be successful.Wayne Gretzky".....

13 days later

mustardness
mustardness

Golden Rule Variations

The golden rule --do unto others as you would have them doonto you---- has
a common variation in many countries and religions. I wondered if there
were any other rules with such commonality e.g,

Is there a silver rule also? "Seek fair and just resolution with
compassion and empathy for those who violate the laws and moral codes of
humanity or its distinct tribes. "

Perhaps a wooden rule? Forgiveness by God is instantaneous, forgiveness
by humans takes time.

Or the bone rule? Eye for eye and toothe for a tooth. [im not sure if
any animals other than humans practice this concept]

Molecular rule? "Share not with your cousin what you would not have
them share with you."

Quantum rule? "Know that the uncertainty of mind, being common to all
humans, does not necessitate chaos."

Space-Time-Space Rule? ---Pee-Here-Now ---><--- is rendition of Ram Dass’sBe Here Now --><---

When does the peak event invert instead of explode{ outversion }? Ex the fertilzied egg inverts inward upon on its pathway to becoming human individual.

7 days later

mustardness
mustardness
When does the peak event invert{ implossion? } instead of explode{ outversion//fission }? Ex the fertilzied egg inverts inward upon on its pathway to becoming human individual.

The peoples of this world must unite or they will perish.J. Robert Oppenheimer

...."Oppenheimer had stated that developing a sound method for implosion and purifying plutonium was the hardest aspect of the Manhattan Project."...

..."Another possible explanation is that the number of photons emitted by such a charged particle is inversely proportional to wavelength. This would mean that more photons are emitted with shorter wavelengths, thereby moving the spectrum to the blue side.".....

...1946----"When Schreiber turned around, he saw a flash of blue light and felt a wave of heat on his face. A week later, he wrote a report on the mishap:
The blue flash was clearly visible in the room although it (the room) was well illuminated from the windows and possibly the overhead lights. . . . The total duration of the flash could not have been more than a few tenths of a second. Slotin reacted very quickly in flipping the tamper piece off. The time was about 3:00 P.M.

10 days later

mustardness
mustardness
Ok, but who is counting?  I know what  is counting and the instrument being used.

Does a Trumpanzee even know what it means to ask the question?  No?

I didn't think so.  What do narccisst's dream?

...'all of my dreams are about me'........ego }*  i  * { I sure cant deny that about myself.  Many of my dreams involve me and  I had never really thought about that untill Trumpanzees came out of the closet. YIKEs! I sure hope the go back in.

mustardness
mustardness
..."The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."... Ricard Feynman

.."Surely Your Joking Mr. Feynman?"...."" ""

7 days later

mustardness
mustardness
..."The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."... Ricard Feynman .."Surely Your Joking Mr. Feynman?"...."" ""
I.e the joke is not on you, it is on me. ( *  i   *)

Happy April Fools Day---You fool, its the 3rd.
mustardness
mustardness
First Principles: Elon Musk on the Power of Thinking for Yourself LINK

..."First principles thinking helps you to cobble together information from different disciplines to create new ideas and innovations. You start by getting to the facts. Once you have a foundation of facts, you can make a plan to improve each little piece. This process naturally leads to exploring widely for better substitutes.".....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..."The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."... Ricard Feynman

10 days later

mustardness
mustardness
At Los Alamos, R Feynman was not consider a genuis, The saying that grew around Feynmans arguents with his more senior physicist Bethe, was that.... 'if Feynman says it {{ repeats it? }} three times, then his is correct'.

The above is quote from auto-biography of Feynman called "Genus".
mustardness
mustardness
End of Counting Numbers UNIX Time LINK occurs 2038

On January 19, 2038 03:14:08 GMT all computers that still use 32 bit Unix Time will overflow.  This is known as the "Year 2038 problem".  Some believe this will be a more significant problem than the "Year 2000 problem".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

43 days later

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Hmmmmmmm.

And significantly problematic things will only become significantly problematic if we become significantly dependant upon them.

Which we may well do of course.

But really, is there any consideration for our problems other than our own?

That said though:
The fickleness of a humanity that has a tendency to keep worrying about the irretrievable past, is the fickleness of a humanity that has a tendency to keep worrying about the irretrievable past.

So who knows what we will have come up with in the next 20 years.

But the big question is:
Are we the real motivators or is everything actually self motivated?

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@zedvictor4
Are we the real motivators or is everything actually self motivated?
Our  eternally existent and finite occupied space Universe, is the only perpetual-motion-machine.

See 1st law of thermodynamics, that, does not take into account gravity or dark energy.

My explorations have led to the following conclusions via my discovery of all prime numbers ---except 2 and 3-- falling on the same line in semi-linear 1Dimension and on two radii of a hexagon in 2D.

(  )  = positive shaped geodesic gravity found on outer surface of a torus based on ssequential enumeration and inversion-outversion ---ex (><)--- at peak of outer curvature
......alll prime numbers except 2 and 3 fall on this outer semi-great circle peak...........

)( = negative shaped geodesic of dark energy as found on inner surface torus based on my sequential enumeration and inversion-outversion ---ex <)(>(----  at peak of negative curvature
.......0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36 etc triangulated fundamentals of Observed Time Reality...

/\/\/ = resultant sine-wave associated with reality{ Observed Time } inside the tube of the same torus mentioned above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Possible related findings to above are as follows;

3.14 = Pi  i.e. great circle related to diameter of same circle

3.113 * 66.4 = 206.7032 approximate electron-muon mass

0.0077 * 66.4 = 0.511 28 approximate electron mass

66.4 is my Pi-Time finding and explained further below in Part Two.

Electron mass is 0.511 and the electron repeats itself asthe muon-electron and has a much greater mass of 206.7572826.
I.e.,  0.511  plus 206.2462826 =  the mass ofmuon-electron 206.7572826

Above, I change the value of Pi{ 3.14 } to 0.0077
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part Two

Here is how I arrived at my Pi-Time value of  66.4

97.40 90 9 10 34 00 24 37 = Pi to the 4th power{ Pi^4 } and time is considered as 4th Dimension{ not 3D space } after XYZ,3D space 4th D is classically Time.

97.40 minus 31{ seeXYZ aka 3D below } = 66.4 ergo Pi-Time is what left over once we remove XYZ {3D } space value 31.

31.00 62 7 66  is resultant of Pi^3 andthat is #7 in the overall 7th position as found in Pi^3{ XYZ aka 3D } 31.00
…see below Part Four.....

24.35 22 7 27 is resultant of Pi^4 divided by 4 ---division by 4 is my process of ...'renormalization'...---- and that is #7 in 7th position as foundin  Pi^4/4{ re-normalization }  aka Pi-Time { 66.4 }  wherein no ..'renormalization'... process is done and rather we just subtract the XYZ value of 31 from Pi^4.

'renormalization' process is my attempt to make Pi^4 power be equilvant to XYZ 3rd powering process ergo returning 4th power to a cartesian { 90 degree } associated value. This is interesting to me because those two numbers associate with the following;

31 = total primary great circle planes of the 5-fold icosa(20}hedron curved or Euclidean

24 = number of chords of the 4-fold cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron aka Vector Equilbrium aka jitterbug see LINK 1

and LINK 2

5-fold Icosahedron has 30 chords and 31 great circles

4-fold Cubo-octahedron has 25 great circle/polygonal plane and 24 chords

So we see a reversal of values as the associate to Pi when compared to actual two polyhedra under consideration above.

(><)(><) = icon or bisection representation of torus with inversions, wherein each torus I consider to be a vector{ 3D or 4D } that is representative one great circle of the two polyhedral mentioned above

And again, this torus idea ---inside-outing of the four line/levels----  stems from my original prime number discovers as found on semi-linear four line/levels{ see below } and a hexagon in 2D.

0..............................6......................................12...........................................18...................
.....1....................5.........7........................11.............13..........................17............19...................
...........2..........4..................8..........10.............................14...........16...........................20................
................3..............................9.............................................15...........................................21......

Compare the above to Arthur Youngs similar, not exactly the same explorations, wherein he starts with number 1 and I start with number 0.

Here below is my inside-outing of the above and led me to my iverted-outever torus ideas, and again, on differrent pathway than Arthur arrived at torus ideas.

......1..............................5p..............7p...............................11p............13p..................................17p.............19p..............................23p

0.............................................6...................................................12......................................................18................................................
.....................3..................................................9.......................................................15......................................................21.................

..............2............4.....................................8............10.....................................14..............16.....................................20............22............

9 days later

mustardness
mustardness
Compare my root/kernal below to Lisa Garrits more wholistic unified system at

Mine root/kernal  is best seen at 10:05 to 9:40 in his utube presentation. I do not yet have more whoistically completed unified presentation as that would involved 73 tori. LINK

......1........................5p............7p.......................11p............13p...........................17p............19p.........................23p......

0........................................6...........................................12................................................18............................................24
...................3p...........................................9...............................................15..............................................21........................

............2p.........4................................8...........10...............................14...........16...............................20...........22...............

The nucleated hexagons that is apparrent after a spiral helix occurs from as  dynamically moving point that begins at zero and goes in numerical sequence with inversions defining nucelated sine-wave body of tube at 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 etc

0......1----5p.......6......4---2p..3p  is first nucleated hexagonal set

3p....5p-7p........9..........8---4...6 is next overlapping nucleated hexagonal set

6.....7p---11p....12.....10-8...9 is next overlapping nucleated hexagonal set

9....11p--13p.....15....14---10...12 is next overlapping nucleated hexagonal set

So on and so on. The next question is at what point does the sequence complete a single minimal toroidal, set as related to defining the minimal elemetary particles of Universe, of which that all ---except for perhaps graviton and darkion--- are defined by two or more  tori as their own integral pattern set of two three or more tori sharing a common nuclear center.

9 days later

mustardness
mustardness
"The peoples of this world must unite or they will perish."......J. Robert Oppenheimer

Ozersk, codenamed City 40, was the birthplace of the Soviet nuclear weapons programme.

Now it is one of the most contaminated places on the planet – so why do so many residents still view it as a fenced-in paradise?

• View the trailer for the documentary City 40 here

..."In most – though certainly not all – residents’ eyes, the fence around Ozersk does not serve to keep them in against their wishes, but rather to keep outsiders away from their paradise, protecting them from “the enemy”. The barbed-wire fence remains an intrinsic part of the city’s landscape and the citizens’ psychological makeup and collective identity."....
mustardness
mustardness
"laegely political" not a system based largely on moral integrity. 

Survival is dependent on Moral Integrity. Moral = principles and patterns of behaviour that favor self, humanity and the ecological environment that sustains all biological life.

.."The fear stems from the fact that as commercial credit systems like Sesame have started taking off in China, around half a dozen local authorities have launched pilot credit systems specifically designed to socially engineer behavior. These, too, ascribe a number to citizens. Good deeds gain points; bad deeds lose them, with perks and hardships attached. If you fall afoul of a pilot system, you cannot get a loan or mortgage, even if your offense is nonfinancial, like quarreling with neighbors. Conversely, nonfinancial “good deeds”—like giving blood—can cause your loan’s interest rate to drop.

This overlapping mishmash of commercial and state-run systems has stoked fears that China’s autocratic Communist Party is planning by 2020 to implement a single citizen score using opaque algorithms that’s largely political."....

28 days later

mustardness
mustardness

1) Humility

2) Goodness

3) Authenticity

4) Honesty

5) Trustworthy

11 days later

mustardness
mustardness

6) They Give Credit

7) They Value Your Time

8) They Don’t Argue Rudely

9) They Give Second Chances

10) They Are Emotionally Intuitive

13 days later

ebuc
ebuc

Integrity of the sphere. I like Frances futuristic dome the the best.

QuartzBalls
..Ebuc....

Smoothbeyond night,
Theyreflect each light,

Smoothbeyond day,
Theyreflect each ray.

Equanimity of radii,
Balancedfor Earths sky.

Balls inspace,
Gravitythey chase.

Spheresprecessed,
In micronsexpressed.

Rest in thebeauty,
Rest in thesound,
Rest in theproximity,
Ofspherically round.

"Dare  to be naive"... R. B. Fuller

"My education has been one of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A.  Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

ebuc
ebuc
.."human networking is like the ocean waves, they can not be halted/stopped"  Bucky Fuller

The minimal 3D network is the tetrahedron  \Y/ ergo 6 chords

The minimal circular enclosure is a triangle /\ ergo 3 chords

There exists two primary kinds of cosmic numerical wave;

1} the overlapping sine-wave /\/\/\/ inside the tube as.... 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15..... as reality of Observed Time, that begins with #0

2} the double set of overlapping sine-waves is both includes both surface and inside the tube and begins with number #1 and #2.

.......1, 3vP, 4, 6^, 7P, 9, 10, 12, 13P...has three Prime numbers in a set of nine integers.

.......2P, 3P, 5P, 6^, 8, 9, 11P, 12, 14.....has tfour Prime numbers in a set of nine integers.

.....1......................5p............7p.......................11p............13p...........................17p............19p.........................23p......

0.....................................6...........................................12...............................................18............................................24
..................3p..........................................9............................................15..............................................21........................

............2p.........4................................8...........10............................14...........16...............................20...........22...............

#0 is the first sine-wave initiating integer

#1 is the 2nd sine-wave initiating integer

#2 is the 3rdsine-wave initiating integer

This completes a wholistic set of a stabilizing three spiral{ helixed } hexagons that ends at a wholistic #14 ans is 15 integers

#15 is the 16th integer to begin initiatiion of  the next spiral/helical, overlapping set of spiral/helixed hexagons.

Why is #14 and # 15 wholistc numbers? Because of the 4-fold Rhombic-Dodecahedron and the 5-fold icosahedron.

The 5-fold icosa{20}hedron has 15 great golden/phi rectangular planes that define the 12 vertexes of the icosahedron.

The 4-fold rhombic-dodecahedr is dual of the 4-fold cubo{6}-octa{8} hedron --aka Operating-System-of-Universe-- its 14 vertices appear in on the rhombic-tricontahedron

In combination these two define the rhombic-tricontahedron and the Rh-Triconta resultants  inscribes the five regular poplyhedra the following set:

More specifically, a tetrahedron 10-compound, cube 5-compound, icosahedron, and [ pentagonal- ] dodecahedron can be inscribed in the vertices of the rhombic triacontahedron (E. Weisstein, Dec. 25-27, 2009).

..."This polyhedron contains all five of the PlatonicSolids directly on its vertices, and shows the proper relationship betweenthem."...

The rhombic-tricontahedron is the key to 8-dimensional Grand Theories of Everything.

...Most people understand "dimensions" to mean height, width, depth and time, but in Mathematics the term is also used flexibly to describe the number of parameters needed to specify a "state" for any given problem. The more complicated the problem in question, the greater the space you need to express the parameters. They therefore become "high-dimensional spaces".

13 days later

ebuc
ebuc
.."Only integrity is going to count"...B Fuller

.."They call me Trimtab"...B Fuller

.."Dare to be Naive"...B Fuller

.."The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education....A Einstein

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finite = integrity

Infinite = no integrity
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 etc = integral stabiliity in the following pattern

.....1......................5p............7p.......................11p............13p...........................17p............19p.........................23p......

0.....................................6...........................................12...............................................18............................................24
..................3p..........................................9............................................15..............................................21........................

............2p.........4................................8...........10............................14...........16...............................20...........22...............

Prime numbers 2()3, 5-7, 11-13, 17-19, 23..........

ebuc
ebuc
..."In plain language, ecosystems have integrity when they have their native components intact, including: abiotic components (the physical elements, e.g. water, rocks), biodiversity (the composition and abundance of species and communities in an ecosystem, e.g. tundra, rainforest and grasslands represent landscape diversity; black bears, brook trout and black spruce represent species diversity) and ecosystem processes (the engines that makes ecosystem work; e.g. fire, flooding, predation).

...Parks Canada's objective is to allow people to enjoy national parks as special places without damaging their integrity. In other words, ecological integrity is our endpoint for park management; ecosystem management is the process used to get there."....
conservation"...

44 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Acknowledging insanity to self is halfway to be sane.

..."Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people. Spencer Johnson "
Truth

.."Only integrity is going to count"....B Fuller

/\ { female } = closed triangle represents circumferential structural integrity and have two openings that allow other to pass through with detriment to the structural integrity

Y { male } = open triangle represents nuclear, systemic, structural integrity i.e. systems have openings to the center/hub/nucleus ergo open to detriment of  integrity.

Xx = female

Xy = male

Xx - Xy = the cosmic, fourfold way ---see buddism----

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
Why is this in people
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Why is this in people
Duhh, that is like asking, why are you in people?

ebuc
ebuc
Bucky as a bodhisattvia

..."The ninth-century Buddhist master Lin Chi is supposed to have said, 'If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him.' Like much of Zen teaching, this seems too cute by half, but it makes a valuable point: to turn the Buddha into a religious fetish is to miss the essence of what he taught. In considering what Buddhism can offer the world in the twenty-first century, I propose that we take Lin Chi’s admonishment rather seriously. As students of the Buddha, we should dispense with Buddhism."....

.."The Four Great Bodhisattvia Vows;

Creations are numberless, I vow to free them.

Delusions are inexhaustible, I vow to transform them.

Reality is boundless, I vow to perceive it.

The awakened way is unsurpassable, I vow to embody it."...

I believe Bucky practiced all of these, even if he did know of these or consent to them as a practice.

9 days later

ebuc
ebuc
In 1960 American architect/designer/futurist Buckminster Fuller envisioned building a dome over Manhattan to regulate weather and air pollution. A half century later, a Danish construction company built a Bucky Fuller-inspired “geodesic” dome in the center of one of Copenhagen’s largest plazas as an experiment in future living: single family home and mini urban farm included.

...“So the thinking of the dome itself and that was also Buckminster Fuller’s idea was: could you live inside a greenhouse,” explains the Dome of Visions founder Martin Manthorpe (of NCC Construction). The Danish dome, designed by architects Kristoffer Tejlgaard and Benny Jepsen, is also meant as a challenge to our conventional ideas on housing: “to explore the idea of the greenhouse as a third space that is both inside and outside at once”.....