---------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education....A Einstein
---------------------

The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.....Confucious

We may be floating on the Tao, but there is nothing wrong with steering....Tao

They Call Me Trimtab.....Bucky Fuller
14 days later
Only Integrity Is Going To Count....Bucky Fuller
1} Structural integrity --see triangular stabilization--- /\ aka a closed 2D triangle

2} Systemic integrity ---see closed systems--- \Y/  aka a integrated set of 4 triangles via 6 lines-of-relationship and four vertexia

3} Moral integrity ---see golden rules--- aka what goes around comes around

4} Intellectual integrity  --- see mind over matter --- ex human access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts allows for higher, faster, longer sustainability in any field of endeavor ergo it also allows for most detriment to humanity and the ecological systems that sustain humanity and other biological life

.......4a} see truth as integrity,

........4b} see lies and lack of integrity.

Dare to be naive...Bucky Fuller

---------------------

The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.....Confucious

We may be floating on the Tao, but there is nothing wrong with steering....Tao

Dare to be naive...Bucky Fuller
The above goes with the following;

....."The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education....A Einstein"....

To put aside what were told and step outside the box of reality were told exists,  to see if other possibilities exist.

General relativity shows that the pulling-INward{ contraction } effects of gravity are no differrent then the effects of acceleration{ motion } pulling us INward{ contraction } into the seat of car, or rocket ship.

My latest thoughts on this in real world are vacuum cleaners suck air out of closed bag, causes contractive compression of stuf{ paper towels } in the bag.  Bag, air and towels are attempted to be sucked{ contractive pulling-INward phenomena } the tube and out of the closed bag.

Not sure if this occurs unless there exists a little opening to allow new air to come into the bag. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------

1} Structural integrity --see triangular stabilization--- /\ aka a closed 2D triangle

2} Systemic integrity ---see closed systems--- \Y/  aka a integrated set of 4 triangles via 6 lines-of-relationship and four vertexia

4} Intellectual integrity  --- see mind over matter --- ex human access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts allows for higher, faster, longer sustainability in any field of endeavor ergo it also allows for most detriment to humanity and the ecological systems that sustain humanity and other biological life

.......4a} see truth as integrity,

........4b} see lies and lack of integrity.

Trimtabs { smallest rudders } have been replaced by 360 degree azipod propulsions systems that, pull the ship through the water rather than push the ship.

.."men are always thinking they can push things, when in actuality they can only be pulled"... Bucky Fuller
--------------------------------------

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science." – Albert Einstein

..."A widely accepted theory holds that Japanese woodworkers, squatting near the floor, found a pull stroke less cumbersome and easier to execute. Advantages for today’s woodworker: a blade made from thinner material and the pull stroke keeps the blade under “tension,” resulting in a thinner, straighter kerf. Types of common nokogiri are:"....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.."men are always thinking they can push things, when in actuality they can only be pulled"... Bucky Fuller

Trimtabs { smallest rudders } have been replaced by 360 degree azipod propulsions systems that, pull the ship through the water rather than push the ship.

..."Hockey is a unique sport in the sense that you need each and every guy helping each other and pulling in the same direction to be successful.Wayne Gretzky".....

Golden Rule Variations

The golden rule --do unto others as you would have them doonto you---- has
a common variation in many countries and religions. I wondered if there
were any other rules with such commonality e.g,

Is there a silver rule also? "Seek fair and just resolution with
compassion and empathy for those who violate the laws and moral codes of
humanity or its distinct tribes. "

Perhaps a wooden rule? Forgiveness by God is instantaneous, forgiveness
by humans takes time.

Or the bone rule? Eye for eye and toothe for a tooth. [im not sure if
any animals other than humans practice this concept]

Molecular rule? "Share not with your cousin what you would not have
them share with you."

Quantum rule? "Know that the uncertainty of mind, being common to all
humans, does not necessitate chaos."

Space-Time-Space Rule? ---Pee-Here-Now ---><--- is rendition of Ram Dass’sBe Here Now --><---

When does the peak event invert instead of explode{ outversion }? Ex the fertilzied egg inverts inward upon on its pathway to becoming human individual.

When does the peak event invert{ implossion? } instead of explode{ outversion//fission }? Ex the fertilzied egg inverts inward upon on its pathway to becoming human individual.

The peoples of this world must unite or they will perish.J. Robert Oppenheimer

...."Oppenheimer had stated that developing a sound method for implosion and purifying plutonium was the hardest aspect of the Manhattan Project."...

..."Another possible explanation is that the number of photons emitted by such a charged particle is inversely proportional to wavelength. This would mean that more photons are emitted with shorter wavelengths, thereby moving the spectrum to the blue side.".....

...1946----"When Schreiber turned around, he saw a flash of blue light and felt a wave of heat on his face. A week later, he wrote a report on the mishap:
The blue flash was clearly visible in the room although it (the room) was well illuminated from the windows and possibly the overhead lights. . . . The total duration of the flash could not have been more than a few tenths of a second. Slotin reacted very quickly in flipping the tamper piece off. The time was about 3:00 P.M.

Ok, but who is counting?  I know what  is counting and the instrument being used.

Does a Trumpanzee even know what it means to ask the question?  No?

I didn't think so.  What do narccisst's dream?

...'all of my dreams are about me'........ego }*  i  * { I sure cant deny that about myself.  Many of my dreams involve me and  I had never really thought about that untill Trumpanzees came out of the closet. YIKEs! I sure hope the go back in.

..."The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."... Ricard Feynman

.."Surely Your Joking Mr. Feynman?"...."" ""
..."The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."... Ricard Feynman .."Surely Your Joking Mr. Feynman?"...."" ""
I.e the joke is not on you, it is on me. ( *  i   *)

Happy April Fools Day---You fool, its the 3rd.
First Principles: Elon Musk on the Power of Thinking for Yourself LINK

..."First principles thinking helps you to cobble together information from different disciplines to create new ideas and innovations. You start by getting to the facts. Once you have a foundation of facts, you can make a plan to improve each little piece. This process naturally leads to exploring widely for better substitutes.".....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..."The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."... Ricard Feynman
At Los Alamos, R Feynman was not consider a genuis, The saying that grew around Feynmans arguents with his more senior physicist Bethe, was that.... 'if Feynman says it {{ repeats it? }} three times, then his is correct'.

The above is quote from auto-biography of Feynman called "Genus".
End of Counting Numbers UNIX Time LINK occurs 2038

On January 19, 2038 03:14:08 GMT all computers that still use 32 bit Unix Time will overflow.  This is known as the "Year 2038 problem".  Some believe this will be a more significant problem than the "Year 2000 problem".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~