Billionares ^ +12% Others v -11%

Author: mustardness

Total: 67
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
Since none of us dip shit Americans know the rest of the world exist then no foreigner has to worry about us taking their jobs.
False. Its not that USA citizens dont know the rest of humanity exists, its just they could and do, care less about those countries peoples and more so, if those people are not of the same skin color or Christian pr etc....

Totally understandable, to a degree. Best to care for self first and then when have better ability to care about or for others.

USA is primarily wealthy 1st world country, that is backwards in that it has the abilitiy{ wealth an skills } to meet all of its citizens needs but chooses not to do that. 

We have a humanity that has the weal th and skills to meet all humanities needs, if their existed the unified agreement to choose to do so.

The United States of America is more of a globalist design of government than most countries.  Although its structure is admittedly less developed perhaps the most analogous situation available would be how you wouldn't expect people to say in terms of social services in this case, that the EU, comprising of 28 (nation) states is failing to meet the needs of Europeans in certain respects unless influential people are rationalizing and making an attempt to consolidate power in the higher level of government.  According to the manner in which the United States is conceived, the federal government and the state government are supposed to be designated in such a manner that they balance each other out in various respects.  The 50 states predominantly handle their social services where as the federal government is comprised by a binding constitution (which provides additional guard to certain rights) and operates predominantly in matters of national security, international policy, and interstate commerce.  If this relationship is not maintained, it would be difficult for a system of government in which the power is justly derived by consent of the people to persist through the challenges faced over successive generations.  
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Snoopy
Too big to fail is a dysfunction of government supported monopolies.
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
The United States of America is more of a globalist design of government than most countries.

USA Civil War Caucasians against Caucasians
..."The South wished to take slavery into the western territories, while the North was committed to keeping them open to white labor alone."...

USA melting pot ex Chinese labors { Chinks } build first railroads in USA. Yes?
Then came the Irish next. Yes?

USA corporations have always been involve globally. Yes?
USA did not want to get involved with Britain { Caucasian } and Germany{ Caucasian } war. Yes?

Then Pearl Harbor happened and USA got more involved globally. Yes?
And USA has been more involved globally since that time ex in rebuilding Europe { cacasian nations }. Yes?

United Nations { Caucasians primarily } initiated.  Yes?
USA blacks soldiers came back home to Caucasian imposed racism. Yes?

USA has not integrated poor Carribean countries into their fold. Yes?
And those they have integrated fall short of support ex Puerto Rico most recently. Yes?

USA president currently wanting to shut the southern border completely. Yes?

So I repeat:

..."USA is primarily wealthy 1st world country, that is backwards in that it has the ability{ wealth an skills } to meet all of its citizens needs but chooses not to do that. 

...We { humanity }  have  the wealth and the skills to meet all humanities basic rudimentary needs, --based on current systems of operation---   if their existed the unified agreement to choose to do so."....

Spirituality is beyond economics or as my alcoholic, quasi-Christian Scientist mother would often say,

...."where there is { exists } a will { spirit-of-intent }, there is a way"....

Thank you mom for the pearls of wisdom you passed on.

They CallMe Gem
.......Mustard....

perhaps adiamond in the dip
castingRubies onto the road
pearls fromthe sea
silica outof quartz
cyrstalinetears
proteinbells
photo-pops
pie in thesky?

or,

a sandstonehumus
combing myterra-cognitive
loosening thepebbles in my brain
absorbingthe fungus among-us
feasting onmoonlit vegetation
bathing inthe algae and bacteria
I liquefyand evaporate,
towardscosmic heaven.

Utopia or Oblivion,  for all human kind
Or so Fuller stated, in 1969.

..."British TV viewers may not realize that Buckminster Fuller was the subject of the very first science programme on BBC2, broadcast in April, 1964. He recalls this here amongst a torrent of reminiscences, reckonings and predictions, composing a brilliant, compressed guide to his ideas.".....

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
I think your historical generalizations are agreeable, but the sitting president is pro immigration and pro border security, with priority to national security in his jurisdiction of duty over foreign nationals.  The civil war involved a minority of freedom fighters (in the sense of economic exploitation) as well other movements during the tumultuous times, and while I would say it was primed with great significance on differences on how to handle the southern slave population, it was primarily fought through from the perspective of the union cause, and the confederate cause.  I'm unsure of why caucasion, chinks, etc... is mentioned in your reply and what significance that is meant to convey.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
I'm unsure of why caucasion, chinks, etc... is mentioned in your reply and what significance that is meant to convey.
Because racism and sexism is a roadblock ---bump in the road---   to humanities attainment of Utopia.

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
In all honesty, Utopia is not attainable by humanity alone.  Such a thing could be a gift that can only be derived from the love of God, not something we deserve in our own right.  If that is not our utmost priority by virtue, than I can wholeheartedly agree that we as a people are backwards and encumber our progress towards a more perfect way of living, and it should be no wonder that people abide by the peculiar notions in vain pursuits, and self righteous glory.  
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
Such a thing could be a gift that can only be derived from the love of God, not something we deserve in our own right. 
Or as Fuller states, there is no gurrantees humanity will past the test --final exam--   to remain a viable entity set on Earth.

...."‘There is no energy shortage,’ Bucky says. ‘There is no energy crisis. There is a crisis of ignorance.’"....