Billionares ^ +12% Others v -11%

Author: mustardness

Total: 67
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@IlDiavolo
Since none of us dip shit Americans know the rest of the world exist then no foreigner has to worry about us taking their jobs. 
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Since none of us dip shit Americans know the rest of the world exist then no foreigner has to worry about us taking their jobs.
False. Its not that USA citizens dont know the rest of humanity exists, its just they could and do, care less about those countries peoples and more so, if those people are not of the same skin color or Christian pr etc....

Totally understandable, to a degree. Best to care for self first and then when have better ability to care about or for others.

USA is primarily wealthy 1st world country, that is backwards in that it has the abilitiy{ wealth an skills } to meet all of its citizens needs but chooses not to do that. 

We have a humanity that has the weal th and skills to meet all humanities needs, if their existed the unified agreement to choose to do so.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@mustardness
Sorry I can't read your post as you forgot to call me a Trumpanzee. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@mustardness
Where do you live? If you don't mind me to ask, of course.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@IlDiavolo
Where do you live? If you don't mind me to ask, of course.
Can you believe anything anyone else says on a forum, that is not verifiable?

Do humans on forums/groups lie?

Who can we trust to speak truth?

I live in USA.  If you need to know more, then you will need to give specifics of how that will be of aid to you, others or myself.

I lived the 60's Transistor radio{ Gen X } - Music Revolution{ Britihs invasion } - Vietnam war { 68 chicago police brutality } - civil rights reform { civil protests } - free love { to free } - psychedelic revolution of consciousness{ mind exploration },

70's Watergate{ Nixon } - music expansion{ MTV } -  - coummunal living{ back to nature John Denver } - nuclear power protests - Toyota invasion - ME generation{ Gen X } - Disco Dancing

80's Gen X { millienials } - punk rock - commodore 64 and Atari personal and Macintosh computer - Mutual Assured Destruction{ MAD } countdown to midnight - Berlin wall pulled over

90's sGen X - Silicon valley bubble and crash - Y2K Microsoft concern -  I think I'm turning Japanese { music vidieo } - Nirvanna{ Kurt Cobain }

2000's  Gen Z

2010 Gen Alpha Igen{ Ipad etc }

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@mustardness
You remind me of a dude on DDO that used to answer with equations and some math. Lol.

His nickname is ebuc if I recall correctly.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@IlDiavolo
You remind me of a dude on DDO that used to answer with equations and some math. Lol.
I did not "answer" any of your questions with math.

You need to be more specific when you state I "answer" with math.   A  generalised  response of yours above gives no viable info.

His nickname is ebuc if I recall correctly.

Yes that is me and have been forth coming about that here at DArt from day one to others who have asked.

I have only two threads here at DArt that have touched on  various maths of geometry, Pi and polyhedral aspects.

Nature = God/Universe/Cosmos https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/300

Black hole (X)  as cosmic egg (XYX) is my vote for eternally existent SPACE-coding RNA-DNA humans  (*X*)

* * = consciousness

(*X*) = human RNA-DNA coding withing black hole and its event horizon surface

/ Y \ = fermions  ---perpendiducal bisection---

\__/ = bosons  ---parrallel bisection---

We may say that Universe is based on a 3-fold, cosmic fourness,  that has hexagonal associations via 4-fold asymmetry

That still leaves for consideration, 5-fold{ icosahedral } ergo phi { 1.618 golden mean }

Pi { 3.14 } is the most-abstract-connection between 3-fold, 4-fold and 5-fold

1.9 40 66 7 49 0 72 92 95 = phi { 3.14 / 1.618 }

I take note of #7 falling in 7th overall positioning as I do in the following;

31.00 62 7 66 80 2998 = Pi^3{ XYZ 3rd powering aka 3D ergo volumetric considerations }

24.35 22 7 27 58 50 06 09 = Pi^4{ XYZ and Time..  } /4 { i.e. renormalization of Time to 3D volumetric }
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then their connection to 66 or as 66.4 as associated with Pi-Time{ 66.4 }

66.40 90 9 10 34 00 24 = Pi^4 - 31 { 31 being associated with icosahedrons 5-fold primary set of great circles left or right, not both sets of 31 ergo 62 }

31.00 62 7 66 80 2998 = Pi^3

0.51 52 8 66 24 20 = 1.618 { phi } / 3.14 { Pi }

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@IlDiavolo

.."Holography encodes the entanglement entropy in thegeometry of the spacetime of the gravity theory. This is a remarkableperspective, the implications of which we are still trying tounderstand."..

Is free will an illusion? A 2D film tube that goes/flows around---as a dynamic  torus-- to meet itself? To become self-aware? To be conscious of self?

To invert from gravity ( ) and dark energy )( geodesic peaks, to create the peak crests andtroughs of a sine-wave patterned /\/\/  frequency of reality?

.....1....peak of outer surface of positive shaped gravitygeodesic ( ) 5........7...................11
-
-
0.............peak crests of sine-wave patternedreality................................6...............................12.....
...........3..peak troughs of sine-wave patternedreality............................................9..............
-
-
........2......4..peak of outer surface of negative shapeddark energy )(...............8.......10.....

( )( ) = vertical bisection of a torus

(( )) = horizontal bisection of a torus

* * = bilateral consciousness

i = metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts

>< = inversions from peak of positive shaped gravity ( ) and negative shaped dark energy )( peak of curvature to create a sine-wave pattern /\/\/

SPACE (>*<) i (>*<) SPACE

Free will is the existence illusion, that, is 2nd only to the illusion of a 3D, occupied space existence, over time ergo time as motion and frequency.

We have no rational logical common sense explanations other than to have what we sense via our via nervous system.

Jacob Bekenstiens black hole mathmatics --Bekesntiens bound-- led him to make the following comments, as reported in Scientic American. .."we appear to be 2D creatures having and illusion of 3D.....

This viewpoint is share by Leonard Susskind via his string theory ideas and conformal theory ideas.

3D something does not come from 0D nothing, rather, seemingly 0D nothing is 2D something.

I think about something{ occupied space } via a something{ brain } ergo I exist.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I discovered a hexagonal{ not shown here } prime number sine-wave form/pattern based on four lines/levels similar to Arthur Youngs but with differrent sequential numbering patttern;

0............................6.................................12.........................................18...................................24..
.....1..................5.........7...................11............13..........................17..........19......................23.......all primes and non-prime
...........2.......4.................8.........10............................14..........16.......................20.........22.............except 2
...............3...........................9...........................................15....................................21................... except 3

The some years later  I inside-outed the above pattern;

........1............................5..............7..................................11.............13.......................................17.....
-
-
0..............................................6...................................................12..................................................
......................3...................................................9.....................................................15.......................
-
-
................2............4......................................8............10..................................14.............16.......................

This led to connecting the lines recursively finite and that is geometry of a torus.

Currently still thinking on best way to connect relativity of godesic Space ( ) Space )( curvature to sine-waves of Time ^v^v via the inside-outed, four level/line sequential numerical pattern.

26 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@mustardness
I did not "answer" any of your questions with math.
You just did in your comments.
Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
Are you a communist?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
You just did in your comments.
Diablo commented about "maths" and I obliged his concerns to the fullest with my explorations in that venue.

Diablo nor you offer any specific question and answer post by me and other from DDO that do as he suggested occurred.

Diablo and Alex -10 -- Mustard{ ebuc } +10

If your opposed to math then continue on your path to avoid getting a general education.

Numbers and numerical sets are the earliest forms of conceptualization.

5 digits on one hand and 5 on the other.

5 children, 1 wife and self = 6 ergo, I bring home 6 coconuts.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
Are you a communist?
I am human, irrespective of any false or misleading labels that have been assigned to me by people like  yourself.

I am a human concerned with long term future sustainability of the ecological environment that sustains human existence on Earth with the least amount of suffering of those humans.

Whatever is the best pathway to arrive at those resultants is what I desire.

I dont think you have any grasp of these concepts, as my experience with you is a very narrow and limited mind that appears to sort of stuck in its armpit of immoral principles as they primary way forward into the future.

Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
they primary way forward into the future
Ever heard of the regressive left?  I think the left has become regressive.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
Ever heard of the regressive left?  I think the left has become regressive.
Ever heard of morals and spirituality? No? I didnt think so.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Ever heard of morals and spirituality? No? I didn't think so.

Ever heard of Theocracies?

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Ever heard of Theocracies?

Back!,  you Hybrid-Franken-Trumpanzee, Back I Say, Back to your radical extremmist, far-right cave of darkness and ignorance.

Back I Say! -Whip Snaps Loudly { SNAP ! }---

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Back I Say! -Whip Snaps Loudly { SNAP ! }---

Back to the darkness of ignorant, racism, bigotry and anti-woman, Back I Say! {SNAP! }
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot

Back to your cave Franken-Trumpanzee, Back I Say ..{ SNAP ! }....

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
Is this math?

....^^^.....Billionares ^+12%  and rising....^^^

-----<----<----middle class vanishing----<----<

....vvvv......Others v-11% and receding further...vvvv

How many years into the future is this scenario sustainable? Oh, yeah, Trumpanzees do think about long term sustainability.

Trumpanzees think only in short term gains of wealth for self, immediate familly and maybe others of same skin color and religion.

Wholistic concerns for an ecological environment that sustains humans for longest time periods forward is beyond comprehensive considerations of Trumpanzees.

Trumpanzees only concerned about one set of values, corporate profits are rising!

Free market is savior for all of humanity.

Brains{ brawn } over mind{ intellect } is the butt-forward way into the future. .....Not........

Jacob Bekenstiens black hole mathematics --Bekenstiens Bound-- led him to make the following comments, as reported in Scientific American. .."we appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D.....

Trumpanzee brain//brawn conclusion is that, we live on a planet of infinite{ oo } resources that will create infinite{ oo } wealth far above any humans standard-of-living-need, for the top 1% of  profit-only-oriented, brainy//brawny, butt forwward humans.

mustardness
mustardness
How many years into the future is this scenario sustainable? Especially if it continues to increase the divide  between rich <------------------> poor.

Oh, yeah, Trumpanzees do not think about long term sustainability.

....^^^.....Billionares ^+12%  and rising....^^^
....vvvv......Others v-11% and receding further...vvvv

MIght is right ergo rich is right?

A rich person//family is smarter and has more moral integrity than others?

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Mharman
Income inequality is touted as evil by the left, but all it is is people who work the hardest rising to the top.
Of the current Forbes 400, there were 34 with a top score of 10 [truly poor]; 64 with a score of 9 [working class]; 130 with a score of 8 [Harvard educated]; 37 with a score of 7 [inherited the family business]; and only 10 with a 6 [hands off investor]. On the inherited side, there were 28 with a score of 1 [born rich, done nothing]; 24 with a 2 score [born rich, manages business]; 19 with a 3 [born rich, has made small increases]; 20 with a 4 [born rich, has increased wealth meaningfully; and 34 with a five [inherited small empire]. [LINK]

Out of a sample of 400, 98 were from working class or poor backgrounds 24.5% which leaves us 302 (75.5%) who were born rich (not working class) with a distinct and quantifiable advantage.

Approximately 24.5% of people who work the hardest (or get lucky) have a chance of rising to the top.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
Approximately 24.5% of people who work the hardest (or get lucky) have a chance of rising to the top.
And that is of the 400 who made it there.

For every 400 that make it to Forbes top, there exist, hundreds-of-millions{?}  that do not?

And which morals do we have forego, or tweak, to make it to the Forbes top?

TIger Woods ex-wife stated that ..'money does not bring you happiness, it just makes things easier'. Ex, in her case to carry-on divorce procedings via traveling between her home in Scandanvia and Tiger in US.

Somewhere around here or elsewhere I saw some amount that is all that is really needed to live a nice 1st world country standard -of-living but dont recall how much that was. The point being more money is not needed.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@mustardness
Somewhere around here or elsewhere I saw some amount that is all that is really needed to live a nice 1st world country standard -of-living but dont recall how much that was. The point being more money is not needed.
I think it's about $100,000.00 per year in the U.S.A.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
I think it's about $100,000.00 per year in the U.S.A.
OMG, that seems high to me.  Ive gotten by on much less all of my life.

If we could do get single payer health care, do away with insurance scam, and get ridiculous cost of pharmacutical scam much lower, then we have taken care of tome of the hightest cost.

Humanity has so much of systems on ass-backwards creating unnecessary costs. Its an inherently self-inflating system that has no concern for the ecological environment that sustains us all.

The free market is rigged against do those necessary things for humanity to survive i.e. profit as primary concern is butt-backwards.

Unnecessary rich is butt-backwards.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@mustardness
I think the $100,000.00 a year was for a married couple with 3 kids, a nice house, yearly family vacations, college tuition for the kids and savings for a comfortable retirement.  Also known as, "the American Dream".
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
I think the $100,000.00 a year was for a married couple with 3 kids, a nice house, yearly family vacations, college tuition for the kids and savings for a comfortable retirement.  Also known as, "the American Dream".
Ok, that does help to explain.

..."The median annual household income worldwide is $9,733, and the median per-capita household income is $2,920, according to new Gallup metrics.".....

Bru7al, what is the differrence between" household income" and "median per-capita"? Is that a couple vs a single person?

I.. women make less than $2,920 and men make more than $2,920 ergo the average between those two?

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@mustardness
What is the differrence between"median household income" and "median per-capita"?
Median household income would be the midpoint (not the average) between the minimum and maximum income per house (or apartment or shack) regardless of how many people are living together.

Median per-capita income would be the midpoint (not the average) between the minimum and maximum income per (presumably working age) individuals regardless of age race or gender.

16 days later

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Greyparrot
Reality = The divide by rich and poor continues to rise. Quick, build more concrete walls [ |||||||||||||| ]  to keep out the poor.

I don't think this can be quantified, yet I feel this statement gets to the real issues people are appealing to remedy within their community when they mistakenly reference some percentage which is not actually indicative of societal well being and economic mobility.

This is not to say that income inequality cannot be an integral aspect of economic insanity in certain respects.  For just one example, we Americans are apparently held liable to money making entities that are considered by many "too big to fail".  This is not something I would allude to as a mutually beneficial relationship between compatriots.