There is no such thing as a virus.

Author: Somebody

Total: 128
Somebody
Debates: 6
Somebody
Viruses are illogical entities which can't exist. They have no legs, brains, eyes or ears so they are unable to attack humans or any other creature for that matter.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
So, how do you know they are viruses? Is it because somebody who makes a living out of the virus myth, told you so?
How did the first person to find a virus know that it was a virus without any previous pictures of one?
How do viruses attack humans on mass in pandemics like 1919 influenza attack? Where did they meet up to organize this attack on humanity?
Note  -If you don't have any brains, legs, ears and eyes how did they find any humans to attack them?

Their you go...........lol
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
So, how do you know they are viruses? Is it because somebody who makes a living out of the virus myth, told you so?
How did the first person to find a virus know that it was a virus without any previous pictures of one?
How do viruses attack humans on mass in pandemics like 1919 influenza attack? Where did they meet up to organize this attack on humanity?
Note  -If you don't have any brains, legs, ears and eyes how did they find any humans to attack them?

Please show me your evidence as to why virologists, neurologists, doctors, clinicians - in their hundreds of thousands have all repeatedly lied about the existence of viruses.

Please also explain the clinical studies, and documentary evidence that show that spread, and outbreaks of illnesses and diseases currently attributed to viruses can be reasomably explained by some other theory.

Also, explain why you feel the details of viruses - microscopic objects that infect humans at the cellular level, and normally spread through movement in some fashion from one human to another’s necessitates them “having ears, eyes, brains and legs”. This is not clear from your post.

Somebody
Somebody
The evidence is called money. You can make lots of money from the germ theory of disease but you can't make any money from the vitamin deficiency theory of disease. Thus, all medical professionals will adhere to the germ theory because that's where the money is. The Benjamin Franklin axiom that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
Just study the history of germ theory and especially the rivalry between Luis Pasteur and Antoine Bechamp. The germ theory of disease was only accepted because Luis Pasteur married the rector's daughter and thus had the upper hand. 
The true cause of all disease is thus, vitamin deficiency.This results in an associated problem called leaky gut syndrome which allows gut bacteria to enter the blood stream. Thus, germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of disease.

You haven't bothered to answer any of my logic questions. Is that because there is no answer and that germ theory is a fraud?

Quote - "normally spread through movement in some fashion from one human to another" Please explain how germs/viruses organize and move to attack in a pandemic such as 1919 influenza attack on humanity.
Or ............. you can admit that it was a vitamin deficiency problem caused by World War I where there were massive food shortages world wide.
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Somebody
Vitamin deficiency is a malady that can affect people. However, most people can ingest their nutrients through eating everyday foods such as oranges and thus do not need to take extra dietary supplements. Iron in particular is dangerous because taking more iron then necessary can lead to congestive heart failure (1). Moreover, studies that have been conducted on nutritional supplements and vitamins did not have a control group to compare to, leaving their results on shaky scientific ground at best (2). As far as Bechamp's theory is concerned, well, here are the individual component's:

1. Disease arises from micro-organisms within the cells of the body.
  2. These intracellular microorganisms normally function to build and assist in the metabolic processes of the body.
  3. The function of these organisms changes to assist in the catabolic (disintegration) processes of the host organism when that organism dies or is injured, which may be chemical as well as mechanical.
  4. Microorganisms change their shapes and colours to reflect the medium
  5. Every disease is associated with a particular condition.
  6. Microorganisms become “pathogenic” as the health of the host organism deteriorates. Hence, the condition of the host organism is the primary causal agent.
  7. Disease is built by unhealthy conditions.
  8. To prevent disease we have to create health. (3)
If all micro-organisms within the body cause disease, how is it possible to explain STDs? Is it by pure coincidence that disease is spread directly after sexual intercourse? Moreover, if cleaner hospitals cause less infections due to less pathogens being alive and finding their way into the bodies of patients, does that not disprove the first item on this list of postulates? The only parts of the theory that has been confirmed by modern science seems to be the 7th and 8th planks. 

I understand that money plays a large role within medicine. However, if rates of deaths have decreased, and understanding germ theory has led to vaccinations, antibiotics, and a plethora of other innovations that were based on germ theory, then what, if not by carefully studying and applying germ theory, was the US and other nations able to raise the quality and length of life so much? 

Obviously there is good bacteria which aids digestion, but it seems that the sole cause of disease being entirely internal does not match up with scientific observation.

As for the questions that you asked before:

This could literally be a defense against any argument (for the record, how are you sure that the moon is real, that you are real or that cucumbers exist? The cucumber lie has been perpetuated too much!) However, I'll bite. I know that viruses exist because, sans any other scientific explanation standing up to scrutiny, I see no reason to believe that millions of science teachers, doctors, professors, etc. decided that they would continue a lie that started hundreds of years ago because some shadowy groups are paying them money to propagate germ theory. What are the names of these sketchy groups anyway? It does not seem to be a reasonable explanation.

We found what seemed to be a micro-organism that could potentially hurt someone, described it, and observed it. We did the same thing when we looked at a skeleton for the first time. We didn't have a previous picture of a skeleton, nor did we have an x-ray machine to double check on someone who was alive. We still realized the functioning of the skeletal body. Also, given the fact that Bechamp sort of agreed with the possibility of micro-organisms, just noting that the micro-organism must have come from inside the body, it seems that this phenomena could be easily observed.

The CDC explains that sneezing, coughing, and direct contact with bodily fluids spreads the ailment (4).

Wrong form of there/their/they're. 

I do not think that Bechamp is necessarily always wrong. Hygiene is important. However, given the strides that modern medicine has made using germ theory, I do not think that many of his ideas can be applied today. 

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@blamonkey
Your 3rd reference mentions nothing about Crohn's disease or Leaky gut syndrome. The doctor quotes only 3 causes of disease - wear and tear, genetic and germs. Thus, this doctor is not up to date on the latest trends in medical knowledge and is using 200 year old methods. He also uses the term Germ Theory denier which creates the immoral association with the holocaust. Thus, climate change denier and germ theory deniers are seen as being against the welfare of humanity. This is a false assumption.

Quote - "The CDC explains that sneezing, coughing, and direct contact with bodily fluids spreads the ailment (4)."

This reply is inadequate. What experiments have been conducted to prove this? None, I would say, because it just doesn't work like that. This explanation doesn't explain why a commonly occurring virus suddenly decided to attack humans on mass for no particular reason. You need to explain how the viruses got together and organized this attack on humanity.

Note - I have worked in an electron microscope laboratory so I know what the limitations are of photographing small objects. A virus would be impossible to photograph and if there are any photographs they would be digital fakes or photos of hormones, spores and other small objects.

Quote - "However, if rates of deaths have decreased, and understanding germ theory has led to vaccinations, antibiotics, and a plethora of other innovations that were based on germ theory, then what, if not by carefully studying and applying germ theory, was the US and other nations able to raise the quality and length of life so much?"

Reply - The problem is that since the introduction of agricultural products life span would have decreased. Especially for people who lived in crowded cities with poor access to fresh fruit and vegetables. This is because grain, sugar and dairy products cause blockages and inflammation which results in disease. Thus, without grain, sugar and dairy disease doesn't occur. I know because I have tested this myself for 5 years and haven't had any illness. I have thrown away my medications for heart, thyroid and headaches because I don't have these problems any more. 

I do not condone taking any pills of any description including vitamin tablets. Naturopathic doctors are just as dangerous as allopathic doctors. They all meddle in witch craft and use illogical thinking and methods. If people eat a paleo diet then, there would be no need for any doctors.

Vaccination is based on ancient theories of animals having super powers because they never get sick and can run fast. Thus, Edward Jenner used this myth to create the vaccination process or the process of adding animal blood to human blood in the dim hope that the powers of the animal will be transferred to humans. Not likely Edward.

blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@Somebody
Leaky gut syndrome is an actual condition recognized by practitioners of medicine... to an extent. The leading cause of the ailment seems to be faulty tight junctions within the intestines (1). Typically, people with Crohn's disease and celiac disease are the primary victims. However, claims that leaky gut syndrome has impacted millions of sick people have never been documented. I am curious of what scientific study validates your claims up till now. 

While the CDC fact sheet may be fake news, I have yet to see a reputable, or really any, source that has backed up your claims. If you are really interested in the spread of disease due to influenza, this report shows that simply breathing could spread influenza. Much like spores erupting from a fungus to travel a distance, the flu disease can travel and be inhaled. By actually observing hundreds of airborne samples of flu afflicted patients, the PNAS drew the following conclusion:

“Finding infectious virus in 39% of fine-aerosol samples collected during 30 minutes of normal tidal breathing in a large community-based study of confirmed influenza infection clearly establishes that a significant fraction of influenza cases routinely shed infectious virus, not merely detectable RNA, into aerosol particles small enough to remain suspended in air and present a risk for airborne transmission.”

Despite reports suggesting moderate dips in the life expectancy, likely for a variety of reasons including obesity-related conditions, the fact is that the life expectancy of the US population has increased since the days of Louis Pasteur. If germ theory was the predominant method for treating ailments, and also was completely wrong in its approach, then how can we clearly observe an increase in life expectancy?

We have seen a 99% decrease in the prevalence of the 9 diseases that we vaccinate for (4).

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
The evidence is called money. You can make lots of money from the germ theory of disease but you can't make any money from the vitamin deficiency theory of disease. Thus, all medical professionals will adhere to the germ theory because that's where the money is. The Benjamin Franklin axiom that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
Just study the history of germ theory and especially the rivalry between Luis Pasteur and Antoine Bechamp. The germ theory of disease was only accepted because Luis Pasteur married the rector's daughter and thus had the upper hand. 
The true cause of all disease is thus, vitamin deficiency.This results in an associated problem called leaky gut syndrome which allows gut bacteria to enter the blood stream. Thus, germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of disease.

You haven't bothered to answer any of my logic questions. Is that because there is no answer and that germ theory is a fraud?

Quote - "normally spread through movement in some fashion from one human to another" Please explain how germs/viruses organize and move to attack in a pandemic such as 1919 influenza attack on humanity.
Or ............. you can admit that it was a vitamin deficiency problem caused by World War I where there were massive food shortages world wide.

You offered no evidence at all, and this post is little more than an unfounded accusatory rant that you provide no actual support for.

Why should I believe you?

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@blamonkey
In terms of logic you still haven't offered a logical explanation of how a commonly occurring virus suddenly attacks millions of people and causes a pandemic. Just relying on the CDC to supply facts is like throwing petrol on a fire to put it out. They have a vested interest in making money from disease as do all doctors and they are not about to kill the goose that laid the golden egg. The vaccination liberation website, on the other hand, offers dozens of graphs which clearly shows that vaccination is totally ineffective and is a waste of money. The life expectancy 200 years ago was far less than today because they didn't understand the importance of nutrition and vitamins in those days. Luis Pasteur had no idea of leaky gut syndrome or of the role that vitamins play in maintaining a healthy body. Life expectancy increases are mainly due to increased awareness of the importance of vitamins, better sanitation, electricity, roads, rail, refrigeration and transport of goods in a more efficient manner. Thus, people are no longer eating stale and rotten food as they were in the Victorian era. Thus, vaccination has done nothing in this respect but appears to be getting all the credit for life expectancy increases.

According to the principles of Occam's razor, we should consider the simplest explanation before considering more complex solutions. Thus, in 1919 there were world wide food shortages caused by World War I. Thus, why bother looking for dubious viruses as being the cause when a simple and easy explanation is at hand. This is because governments, pharmaceutical companies and food manufacturers need to protect their liability for these disasters and need to find a plausible scapegoat. 

Note - 1918 flu pandemic called "Spanish flu" because this is how the British and American medical system operates by diverting the attention away from themselves. In general, diseases are blamed on innocent scapegoats like mosquitoes, rats, fleas, pigs and chickens. These animals are considered to be 'dirty animals' because they forage in human rubbish and excrement and mosquitoes inhabit swamps.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
All I have is logic and all you have is dictatorship. lol
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
You have no evidence. 
Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
See links 1 and 2 above. post number 10
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
Do you need me to explain what evidence is, and how it works?

Neither of those links provide facts, data, investigations or study’s that show viruses don’t exist. They aren’t even closely related to that point.
blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@Somebody
I looked at the evidence you provided. First, it should be noted that Dr. Axe is no medical doctor. He is a proponent of bentonite clay, a dangerous substance with elevated lead levels (1) (2). Also, click the button that reads "evidence based" near the top left portion of the article. Text is shown which indicates that:

The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice (1).

Moreover, the table that he posted on the Dr. Axe website suggested that there is over 1 mg of lead in a .36 oz serving of bentonite clay (3). Note that this is not the composition of any particular product. It is the table showing the composition of the average serving of bentonite clay. What is the issue with such a minuscule amount of lead? I'll let an actual medical journal explain their findings:

Adverse outcomes, such as reduced intelligence quotient and academic deficits, occur at levels below 10 microg/dl. Some studies suggest that the rate of decline in performance is greater at levels below 10 microg/dl than above 10 microg/dl, although a plausible mechanism has not been identified. Increased exposure is also associated with neuropsychiatric disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and antisocial behavior. Functional imaging studies are beginning to provide insight into the neural substrate of lead's neurodevelopmental effects. Current protocols for chelation therapy appear ineffective in preventing such effects, although environmental enrichment might do so. (4)

I know that you are concerned with profiteering skewing the literature, but it seems that Dr. Axe, the person's YouTube channel that you cited, also has some "interesting" business practices that border on, and might even be, illegal. For quite a while, Dr. Axe was using Amazon's affiliate program to profit off Redmond's clay products (5). Under federal law, you are required to disclose all paid advertisements. The FTC's own website states:

If you disclose your relationship to the retailer clearly and conspicuously on your site, readers can decide how much weight to give your endorsement.
In some instances – like when the affiliate link is embedded in your product review – a single disclosure may be adequate. When the review has a clear and conspicuous disclosure of your relationship and the reader can see both the review containing that disclosure and the link at the same time, readers have the information they need. You could say something like, “I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.” But if the product review containing the disclosure and the link are separated, readers may not make the connection.

As for where to place a disclosure, the guiding principle is that it has to be clear and conspicuous. The closer it is to your recommendation, the better. Putting disclosures in obscure places – for example, buried on an ABOUT US or GENERAL INFO page, behind a poorly labeled hyperlink or in a “terms of service” agreement – isn’t good enough. Neither is placing it below your review or below the link to the online retailer so readers would have to keep scrolling after they finish reading. Consumers should be able to notice the disclosure easily. They shouldn’t have to hunt for it. (7).
His affiliate disclosure link is placed at the bottom of his website, under the Support tab. The FTC confirms via the bold text that this sort of disclosure is not enough. If he genuinely cared about his paying customers, why would he hide the fact that he is getting pay from companies to sell his product?

His recommended treatments for certain diseases and maladies are also strange to say the least. For instance, he advocated for hyperbaric oxygen therapy for those with Autism (8). For those that are unaware, hyperbaric treatment involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized setting or tube which usually treats serious infections such as brain abscesses or carbon monoxide poisoning (9). Side-effects include lung collapse (barotrauma) and ruptured eardrums (9). Yikes. 
blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@Somebody
While there are plenty of reasons to discredit big pharmaceutical agencies, I do not know why you think that anti-vaxx groups are any better. For instance, studies that show some connection between Autism and vaccinations tend to be funded by groups such as Age of Autism, (which sounds like way too much autism, and I'm autistic and saying that) (10). Andrew Wakefield, perhaps the granddaddy of the anti-vaccination movement, published a study in The Lancet which was conducted on 12 children (10). Moreover, Wakefield created a patent for an alternative MMR vaccine (10). I wonder if he wants to make money on that? Other groups, for the record, that donate their time and funding to these "studies"include Generation Rescue and the Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute(10). With this in mind, I don't know if I trust Vac Lib. I don't know who the president, Ingri Cassel (11) is. Is he/she a registered nurse? A practitioner of medicine? I see no reason why I should trust this source over years of medical research that determined vaccinations to be a needed medical instrument. Also, the website links to a bunch of other unverifiable sources.How do I know that this isn't fake news?

You ask that we apply Occam's Razor.Okay. Instead of suggesting that the entirety of medical science is a fraudulent experiment in profiteering on people's suffering, then why can't we look for a simpler solution? Some people were inoculated from the particular strain of bird virus because they were exposed to a particular variant of it before? This seemed to be the conclusion by the University of Arizona (12).

The creation of Jenner's vaccine in 1796 seems to be directly tied to the decrease in smallpox death throughout London. In 1796, approximately 8 percent of deaths were caused by smallpox. In 1802, when the British parliament recognized his scientific studies as breakthroughs, Jenner was awarded 30 thousand pounds. In this short amount of time, there were substantial decreases in smallpox death by simply looking at this chart (13). Causation is hard to establish, but the little time passed and the lack of other major events that changed treatment plans substantially seems to confirm the effect that Jenner had on medicine. Was his experiment unethical? I would say so. Did it save millions of lives? Yes. 

6. https://badscidebunked.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/capture9.jpg (notice highlighted text which tags Dr. Axe)

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
Its true! Dictators are never satisfied with the status quo!
Somebody
Somebody
-->
@blamonkey
Oh my God, Edward Jenner alias (Fast Eddy) is now a hero to mankind. What next? Will Ronald McDonald become a hero because he helps kids with cancer? Well, I hope not. After all, McDonalds foods would be a major cause of ............you know what.

I only mentioned Dr Axe in relation to leaky gut syndrome. So I don't know anything about this lead based clay business. But I suppose you would happily go to the local dentist and get drugged with dangerous chemicals, have mercury/lead based fillings and think nothing of it. Drink water from lead pipes, breath in dust and air from asbestos brake linings, drink fluoridated water, suck in hydrochlorofluocarbons from air conditioners and fridges. No problem, right? lol

Quote  from - 5 Historical Vaccine Scandals -  https://globalfreedommovement.org/5-historical-vaccine-scandals-suppressed/

So, after about 20 years of practicing his special brand of “medicine,” Jenner the professional bullshit artist thought he might benefit from some extra letters after his name. Thus, it was that in 1790 Jenner simply bought a medical degree from St.Andrews University for £15.

Vaccine Deaths versus Smallpox Deaths – Data from Reports of the Registrar General of England
1906: smallpox (SP) deaths = 21, vaccine deaths = 29
1907: SP deaths = 10, vacc. Deaths = 12
1908: SP deaths = 12, vacc. Deaths = 13
1905-10: SP deaths = 199, vacc. Deaths = 99.
Deaths from SP in children under 5 yrs = 26, vacc. = 981911-13: SP deaths = 42, vacc. Deaths = 31.
SP deaths in children under 5 yrs = 8, deaths from vacc. = 30

Say no more Somebody

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Somebody
The moon is made of green cheese.
Somebody
Somebody
-->
@disgusted
The register general of England has been called a liar by.............?
blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@Somebody
I never claimed that I go to the dentist, drink from leaded sources, or do anything else. To me, you and I are strangers. This attack about what I presumably do is based off of no knowledge of you. Regardless, dentistry, medicine, and other related professions are by no means perfect, and are constantly improving. So of course, there are issues within their professions. This does not mean that I buy what you are espousing in the least.

Dental health aside, Dr. Axe is no great source of information for valuable scientific data. If he is the person who convinced you of this, then it should be noted that he is a Naturopathic "doctor" who is not medically licensed. In the words of a person I found on the forums:

"Naturopathic doctors are just as dangerous as allopathic doctors."

He is no better than Dr. Oz.

So, I am curious as to how this information was gathered for the registrar. For one thing, establishing a causal link between taking a vaccine and dying is difficult to establish. For instance, the Institute of Medicine in the 1990s found that instances in which reports were submitted to the VAERS database (which documents severe reactions to vaccinations) often were coincidental, and had nothing to do with the vaccines administered (1). How was it determined that vaccinations were a major factor in killing off people in the early 20th century? If we could scroll through individual cases, then perhaps we could get a clearer picture. Without it though, I am putting my trust in the hands of an organization that demands that I join the "Truthiversity," and yet, can't spell the word "enroll (2)."

So, vaccinations aside, the question that was originally posed was about the existence of viruses. You claim that you worked with electron microscopes. Then you probably know already about the possibilities of negative staining in how it can enhance photographs so that viruses are more visible (3). Also, you claim that hormones are bigger than viruses. On what evidence, what type of hormone?

Also, this is the citation that shows the leaky gut syndrome symptoms. Oops:
P.S. that doctor that I cited who was using out-of-date information according to you actually states that hygiene and having a healthy environment is important. He never talked of the leaky gut syndrome because he was discussing something else entirely.

I am not suggesting that all vaccines are 100% safe. Nor am I suggesting that Bechamp is completely incorrect. I am simply putting your ideas under the amount of scrutiny it deserves given that it literally contradicts everything we know about medicine or diseases. 

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@blamonkey
Before you were whinging that I didn't use any credible references. Now that I have used a credible source, the evidence is still not to your liking. This is mainly because it doesn't agree with your false assumptions and preconceived ideas of vaccination from the media and education brain washing system.

Note - You wouldn't be aware of lead pipes because they are hidden from view.

Let's get back to basics.

Viruses are illogical entities because -

(a) They have no legs, arms, eyes, ears, sense of touch, smell or any other sense. Thus, they are incapable of finding a host.

(b) You can't be dead one minute and alive the next. Its a violation of common sense and logic.

(c) If they did exist, you wouldn't be able to find them because - 
1. Nobody knows what they look like. (the first one)
2. Nobody knows where they are.
3. No microscope has the capability to photograph one if they did exist.

(d) Vitamin deficiency is a far more logical explanation of why people get sick and has a ton of evidence to prove it. Just eat McDonald's burgers and shakes every day and you will get sick very soon and often.

Medical systems are based primarily on their money making potential and don't really care if people live or die. The media hypes up medical doctors as heroes and saviours of mankind. This is a false concept.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Somebody
Brexiteers ie communists.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
Its true! Dictators are never satisfied with the status quo!

Again, completely unrelated.

Would you like me to explain how evidence works, because what you appear to be doing, is simply asserting things that you want to be true, and providing a set of tenuous unrelated links and data that doesn’t even begin to be convincing, then pretending it supports your position.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
I would would say that you are the bullying type. It wouldn't matter what evidence that I presented to you it would never meet your impossibly high standards. So why even bother.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
My “impossibly high standards” involve someone providing specific evidence that supports your specific claims, and positively establish what you’re saying by providing specific facts, specific studies and other information that show a pattern that can only be true if your claims are true, as well as a series of detailed supported explanations of how your claims explain all the evidence currently supporting the existence of viruses.

Every other well established scientific theory meets this burden of evidence,  and if you feel that burden is unfair it has nothing to do with my standards of evidence being too high, but your quantity of evidence being far too low!
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Ramshutu
Are you sure you should be engaging with someone who says "They [viruses] have no legs, brains, eyes or ears so they are unable to attack humans"?

mustardness
mustardness
It was in 50's that virologists went to Bucky Fuller to better understand the protein shell geometries they were seeing with viruses.

Fuller supplied them with his icosahedral and other frequency based geometric subdivisions of the regular/symmetrical and asymmetrical polyhedra.

To best of my knowledge, the virus protein shell have only the icosahedral related frequencies, not other polyhedra.

Not all viruses have this icosahedral protein shell.
Somebody
Somebody
-->
@keithprosser
@mustardness
@Ramshutu
I don't debate with -
(a) bullies
(b) thugs
(c) nincompoops
(d) dictators
(e) pedantic fools

If the hat fits, then wear it.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
Calling someone a bully for simply asking you to evidence your outlandish claims, tells me everything I need to know about the veracity of your claims.