Why are most of the top 7 on the debate leader board left wing and the forms are mostly right wing?

Author: Alec

Total: 94
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@Alec
where theres a will, theres a way.
Apart from the fact that this proposal is communist and tyrannical, the only way I can think of will be extremely expensive.  If you lock 150 million people (including myself) away for political views, this will cost about $6 trillion to maintain annually.  This new program alone will raise taxes by 2.5x the current tax rate.  Keep in mind that Trump supporters tend to pay taxes so by locking them up, you forfeit about half of your tax revenue.  This would mean that for the renaming Trump haters, they would have to pay 5x as much in taxes.  By proposing this tax raise on nothing but locking Trump supporters up, your forfeiting all of the other causes that tax revenue goes towards.  By proposing this tax increase, your aren't minding the business of taxpayers because you are demanding that they pay you money.  You are forcing them to pay money towards this insane idea that you have; and if someone can be called a rapist for being pro life(it's about saving the unborn baby), then you should be called a thief for supporting taxes at all, let alone raising taxes by the mot I've ever seen on all of America.  You also would have to cut various social programs to make room for locking all Trump supporters(maybe like me?) 

Welfare gone.  Food stamps gone.  Funding for planned parenthood gone.  It sounds at first something that only the far left would back, but when analyzing the economic implications of it, how could anyone back this idea?  It means striping the left of their favorite company in the world; planned parenthood.  It means no more birth control.  All that money that you invested in Birth control would have to go towards imprisoning Trump supporters.

This idea is both expensive and immoral.  Thank God you don't run this country.

Yes, thank God Mustardness does not run the country!
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@PGA2.0
I'll be surprised if mustardness even runs a job.  If her employer finds out about this, she'll be fired.  She should stop digging her own grave.
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@Alec
I'll be surprised if mustardness even runs a job.  If her employer finds out about this, she'll be fired.  She should stop digging her own grave.

I did not realize I was dialoguing with a woman. I just addressed her ideas. Where did you find this information since her profile states nothing concerning her gender?

Alec
Alec
-->
@PGA2.0
I think mustardness is a woman because I think mustardness based off of the way that he/she conducted themselves in the forums, was very emotional and I think that mustardness is emotional on this not because of their sex, but because I think he/she did something that I am afraid to mention on this forum.
Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
Are you male or female?
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
26% of eligible voters. [LINK]
Alec
Alec
-->
@3RU7AL
It's still immoral and expensive to lock people up for voting for Trump.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
It's still immoral and expensive to lock people up for voting for Trump.
I agree.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Alec
But at least it would give them a reason to cry and they should be separated from their children who are locked in cages, you know redneck racists need a reality check.
Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted
But at least it would give them a reason to cry
Why would you want the other side to cry.

they should be separated from their children who are locked in cages
I thought people on the left like yourself were against revenge.  I'm against punishing people for something they did not do.

you know redneck racists need a reality check
I would say SJWs need a reality check more then the right because they want to censor all they disagree with, they want identity politics, and they do this in the name of "progress" even though their behavior and ideologies are tribalistic and regressive.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
This is the dumbest forum I have ever witnessed
Vader
Vader
oh boy we got a libtard who will scream at the sky to protest Trump when he cut taxes for the middle class.
Vader
Vader
Did you know this is the lowest unemployment rate for African Americans in any presidential term while it's highest was with Obama?

Trump get's people to work, Obama gave out free rides

Border officials want the wall in the first place and the only reason Dem are against it so in the 2020 election they can have more latinos to vote for them
Vader
Vader
-->
@sadolite
Trump has the lowest unemployment rate with them
Vader
Vader
Why do you mention "we"?  I'm not a liberal.  Conservatives believe that hate speech should be classified as free speech partly because what counts as hate speech?  Who decides?  Will being pro life one day be a hate crime towards women?
See, I believe hate speech is hate speech under my religion, which is why I don't endorse it

I lean moderate right
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Alec
And you must be a man cause you are a dick. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
Did you know this is the lowest unemployment rate for African Americans in any presidential term while it's highest was with Obama?

Clueless. That rate started declining steadily 6 years before Trump was elected. Typical Trump supporter, never fact checks anything Trump says. Clueless.

Alec
Alec
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
And you must be a man cause you are a dick. 
Your having worse conduct then I am.
Alec
Alec
-->
@Goldtop
Typical Trump supporter, never fact checks anything Trump says. Clueless.
Do you fact check everything AOC says?
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Alec
Yes, I fact check, Alec, don't you? If not, why not?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
Not true at all. You're clueless because it was higher with Obama in urban communities because of welfare. Now they are working and it has dropped dramatically. Even so, in Presidency, he managed to make it lower than any Dem did

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
Not true at all
Yeah, it is, dummy. If you had bothered to check, you wouldn't make a fool of yourself so often.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
Even so, in Presidency, he managed to make it lower than any Dem did
LOL. No he didn't. He is riding on the backs of Dems who were in power before him, dummy.

Alec
Alec
-->
@Goldtop
When Trump says a claim, I might believe it.  When he said Obama was born outside of the US, I fact checked that and found he was born in Hawaii.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
Stfu you honestly don't know what you're talking about. You are just an ignorant liberal
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Vader
Yeh Goldy his mummy told him everything he spews and his mummy is always right.
Vader
Vader
-->
@disgusted
his mummy is stupid
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Alec
So, was Trump right or wrong about Obama? It has been found that he has made over 8000 such claims over the past couple years, all fact checked, all wrong.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Vader
Stfu you honestly don't know what you're talking about.
Yet, I refuted YOUR claim. So its you who has humiliated himself.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Goldtop
I don't respond to people who talk like dumbasses