Roger Stone Arrested

Author: coal

Total: 14
coal
Debates: 6
coal
It is incredible that no one has posted about this yet. 

Today, Roger Stone was arrested for obstructing investigations into his and others' efforts to collude with agents of the Russian government.  He has been charged with, among other crimes, obstruction of justice and witness tampering. 

The indictment makes clear that Muller knows about the efforts to channel document dumps hacked by Russians through Wikileaks to the public for the purpose of interfering with the 2016 Presidential Election; and to cause harm to Hillary Clinton in the same. 

The indictment implies heavily that further indictments are forthcoming.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
There's literally dozens of people indicted by Mueller for lying to the FBI.

I'm sure he won't be the last to face jail time for lying.
spacetime
Debates: 3
spacetime
Roger Stone is a hero. I hope he gets out soon.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@coal
But aside from Konstantin Kilimnik, Maria Butina, the two Agalarovs, the Russian Ambassador, Natasha Veselnitskiya, where are the Russians that the Trump campaign was in contact with?

And aside from meeting with Russians to get dirt from the Russian Government, the involvement of Roger Stone with Wikileaks who obtained information from the Russian government, and appear to be a cutout thereof, the passing of private campaign polling data to Russians with links to the Russian government, the involvement of Trumps personal lawyer being in direct involvement with the Russian government over Trump Tower Moscow - and the fact that almost everyone involved has repeatedly lied about all of it - where is the evidence of collusion????
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@spacetime
he MUST be found not guilty, it's the only way to save Nixon's soul from purgatory
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
One thing is certain, he won't be found guilty of collusion.
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@coal
Well, an example was made out of him and i really don't have an opinion. Just watching the guy talk i could tell he's either a POS, or corrupt in some way. He just looked like a shady person. But then again, i wonder how many politicians that are higher up in the food chain are just as corrupt or even more. I wonder what it would take to get them in trouble. I tend to not trust politicians in general. I think it takes a particularly narcissistic type of human to want such a position of power and control. So, i would guess there are a lot of corrupt people in politics. Roger Stone just being one they possibly all disliked. However, it does raise my curiosity in the sense of... what was he doing that turned the rest against him. Bc i know he was vocal in calling out corruption on others. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
There's literally dozens of people indicted by Mueller for lying to the FBI.

I'm sure he won't be the last to face jail time for lying.

There's literally dozens of non Democrats indicted by Mueller for lying to the FBI.

I'm sure he won't be the last non Democrat face jail time for lying.

fixed it for ya, so much for equal justice under the law.  I'm not sure how anyone can say with a straight face Hillary, Huma etc didn't lie, but we should just forget about all that stuff right?
What did Comey say, something about "mis-remembering" rather than lying.  Seems like a great defense for anyone lol.  I hope he destroyed his cell phones and wiped his server with a cloth.

but anyway he should use the Hillary defense and he'll be fine, so long as he gets the same standards she did.
spacetime
Debates: 3
spacetime
But then again, i wonder how many politicians that are higher up in the food chain are just as corrupt or even more. I wonder what it would take to get them in trouble.
That's my main issue with all this. If this super-high standard of legal accountability were evenly applied to everyone, I'd be totally fine with what's being done to Trump and his associates. But it's not evenly applied at all, so Mueller and the FBI can go fuck themselves.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
One thing is certain, he won't be found guilty of collusion.
Was "collusion" one of the charges?

I doubt that it was. More insignificant irreleance from a hybrid Franken-Trumpanzee seen here

Please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense comments that are significantly relevant.

YOu need to be grateful you live in USA that has an FBI, even if idio-ump refeuses to pay them for doing their job.

You and idio-ump are immorals that should be Locked Away from civilized society today!

Lock Trumpanzees Away!

Lock Trumpanzees Away!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Was "collusion" one of the charges?

I doubt that it was.

Bingo lol.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Bingo lol.
"bingo" Were not playing "Bingo" here. Were dealing with lying to congress if not also FBI is a serious issue.

Roger Stone has yet to grasp the seriousness or he is just hoping for a pardon from idio-ump.

You need to read the indictments and not insignificant irrelevances you want to inject into a serious issue.

You Trumpanzees are so immoral it makes me want to Lock Trumpanzees Away!

Lock Trumpanzees Away!
Lock Trumpanzees Away!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
You need to read the indictments and not insignificant irrelevances you want to inject into a serious issue.

I agree..collusion is irrelevant.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
I agree..collusion is irrelevant.
OMG, that you can find something irrelevant to politics makes you what exactly?

Oh yeah, it makes your comments significantly irrelevant to immoral Idio-ump and the growing list of immoral Trumpanzees.

See photo of one of their hybrid Franken-Trumpanzees here

I know your supporters have declared Stormy as "horse-face" but are so in love with this Franken-Trumpanzee face and body Yum! Yum! .

Oh Stormy, Oh Stormy,
Bring Back Those Sunny Days.

Idio-ump vs Stormy D.

R. Stone vs karen McDougall

H,mm I think I know who I prefer in all cases listed.