Total: 13
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Lying to c*ngress shouldn't be a crime because c*ngress is gay
thett3
thett3
but for real, I hope this is a lesson to everyone: never, in ANY circumstance, say ANYTHING to anyone involved with the federal government other than "I assert my fifth amendment right against self incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question"
thett3
thett3
This is the only acceptable way to testify before c*ngress http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIQ_gyiHag
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
This video is a masterful victory over tyranny.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@thett3
Or, you know, you could not deliberately lie to the FBI. It’s kinda that easy.

thett3
thett3
-->
@Ramshutu
lol, you have no idea what you’re talking about. There is absolutely zero reason to EVER talk to the FBI. I have a vague memory of you not being American (sorry if that’s wrong) but if for some reason you’re ever in a situation involving someone from the FBI don’t say a word besides “I invoke my fifth amendment right against self incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question”
thett3
thett3
That goes for any interaction with the federal government as well as any interaction with the police beyond something really minor like a traffic citation. You gain nothing but risk by talking, and they are allowed to lie to you 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@thett3
Wait, I don’t know what I’m talking about for suggesting that you shouldn’t lie to the FBI?
thett3
thett3
-->
@Ramshutu
you shouldn’t talk to the FBI, period. You would be appalled by some of the “lies” people have been prosecuted for 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
This is correct. There are dozens of youtube videos out there that tell you that answering questions from the police is a bad idea. Even if you are 100 percent innocent. It's literally the difference between 1 night in jail and/or a few hours of a dog sniffing your car/property versus years of jail time. The innocence project backs this up with cold facts. The proper way to deal with the police is to hand over any requested documents, and shut up.

thett3
thett3
-->
@Greyparrot
yea, and to lawyer up immediately. Doesn’t matter if you’re innocent and how you think it would look. The fact is that probably >90% of the people the police arrest are guilty, and they can’t help but assume everyone is 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
Most importantly, you have no idea what the Police know when they pull you over. If they are looking for a particular person, and you accidentally say something that fits the description, you are screwed.

As far as the FBI is concerned, simply having conflicting testimony is enough to charge a person for perjury, which people rarely fight due to the legal expense involved. Even if "witness A" is completely unreliable, they can still charge you with perjury if your testimony is not exactly the same as "Witness A"...The FBI has some ridiculously overbroad discretion with perjury. Ask Bill Clinton. The FBI uses perjury traps when they need a conviction but the evidence for other crimes is insufficient.

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
So the police, congress or FBI pulled over Stone and he lied.  Why did he lie?

Why have all of the Trumpanzees close to idio-ump lied?

They lied because they all have something{s} their trying to hide. 

This is minimal brainer even for Trumpanzees if they knew how to place aside their ego.

Idio-ump is pathological liar and he attracts those kind of people around him. Their all immoral liars and all of them have gotten bitten in the butt because of the immoral actions.

It is only a matter of time before they get the hybrid Franken-Trumpanzee seen here https://www.debate.org/Greyparrot/

Is that photo a lie in of itself? Yes