Time can never change.

Author: Somebody

Total: 75
Somebody
Debates: 6
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
He used a much heavier base material which could have caused the aether to be absorbed into the granite material. I did see the fringes moving though. Note - Any movement is evidence of aether flow. Thus, one experimenter found 11 fringe movements and the second guy only got 2 fringe movements. Thus, both experiments prove the existence of the aether. Too bad he didn't use the same light materials. Then, he might have had a solid case. lol

Note - Without aether flow the Earth would explode into nothingness. So you had better hope that its there to hold both you and the Earth together.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
He used a much heavier base material which could have caused the aether to be absorbed into the granite material. I did see the fringes moving though. Note - Any movement is evidence of aether flow. Thus, one experimenter found 11 fringe movements and the second guy only got 2 fringe movements. Thus, both experiments prove the existence of the aether. Too bad he didn't use the same light materials. Then, he might have had a solid case. lol

Note - Without aether flow the Earth would explode into nothingness. So you had better hope that its there to hold both you and the Earth together.

I have bolded the parts of your post you asserted without any supporting evidence, nor is there any supporting evidence.
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@Somebody
This is a debate and discussion site
Based on your posts, you clearly have no concept of debate or discussion. You do little more than assert insane nonsense and lie about working as a scientist. A well run forum would have had you tossed ages ago because you do nothing but scare people away. And, the more the other members here engage you, the more likely potential members will not sign up.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Goldtop
On the contrary. It is yourself who would scare off potential debaters with your aloof style of hit and run and non-participating rude comments.     
Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
You are constantly showing an increasing amount of ignorance and unwillingness to learn the further that you go into a debate.

By 1933, Miller concluded that the Earth was drifting at a speed of 208 km/sec. towards an apex in the Southern Celestial Hemisphere, towards Dorado, the swordfish, right ascension 4 hrs 54 min., declination of -70° 33', in the middle of the Great Magellanic Cloud and 7° from the southern pole of the ecliptic. (Miller 1933, p.234) This is based upon a measured displacement of around 10 km/sec. at the interferometer, and assuming the Earth was pushing through a stationary, but Earth-entrained ether in that particular direction, which lowered the velocity of the ether from around 200 to 10 km/sec. at the Earth's surface.

Note - The aether pushes the Earth around the Sun. That's why all the planets move at the same relative rate according to their position from the sun. 

Note - Kepler's law of periods.

Most experimenters assume that the aether is stationary and the Earth moves through it. This is a false assumption which leads to false expectations of the aether's speed. Thus, when the result is very small they assume a "null" result. "Null" is scientific jargon for "didn't meet expectations".
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Goldtop
@Ramshutu
Suppose - just suppose - everyone said the sky was green.   You'd find that pretty odd, because you only have to look at it to verify it is most certainly blue.  Yet people keep saying it is green  - so what do you do?

If you do not question your eyes or your sanity you would have to conclude there was a vast 'the sky is green' conspiracy.    To Somebody flexible time and curved space are as ridiculous as claims of a green sky - to him, 'it just ain't so'.

i can imagine how a person might think einstein's ideas are 'stoopid' and be baffled why anyone takes them seriously.   I could no more persuade Somebody time is not fixed than i could persuade you the sky is green.  That's why I wouldn't even try.
Somebody
Somebody
-->
@keithprosser
If I had wanted the opinion of a washed out delirious Christian science hater then I would have asked for it. lol
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@keithprosser
@Goldtop
I think this is giving him too much credit. The sky is a physical thing that you can see (or not), and directly observe. In this regard, anyone that wasn’t mentally ill would question their eyes or their sanity.

In this case, this is just following the same patterns as other pseudoscientists - from anti-vaxxers to flat earthers. If you pay attention there is enough evidence in his replies to show he really does know he’s wrong on most of the information and facts. It’s the creationist tactic of just changing the subject or asking another question most of the time that’s so consistent in avoiding the fevers sting facts that it can’t be by coincidence.

Its interesting watching someone dodge and ignore key facts that disprove them, only to bring up some other unrelated point, or tenuous argument. I mean, Einstein’s been proven, and there are multiple experiments to validate it: any scientifically minded individual would crash headfirst into those experiments like a charging rhinoceros - explaining which part is right or wrong, why - why the experiment does show what they think it does, etc.

Pseudoscientists often cant do that - because the experiments are valid, so they go straight for the famous journal of YouTube, or random internet huxters, as if a plywood interferometer is more reliable than the analysis and investigation conducted. You don’t consistently evade things like this repeatedly and consistently without knowing that they’re increasingly strong.

Conspiracy theorists like this are mostly dishonest and distorting, some are far more ignorant and lacking in intelligence than others, but they all seem to draw some element of self worth, or meaning from the conspiracy, as if “being in the know” makes them feel more powerful.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Ramshutu
In this regard, anyone that wasn’t mentally ill would question their eyes or their sanity.
Agreed - but suppose you took time out to check your vision and sanity, found nothing wrong yet people continued to tell you the sky was green.  I think you might well develop a 'me against the world' mentality and start a 'theskyisblue.com' blog.

not long ago I assumed flat earthers were satirists,but it seems at least some of them genuinely believe the world is flat.   I don't know how or why they believe that, but I have to accept they do.  

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu

Now you are teaming up with other low IQ partners in the hope of using gang tactics as a means of winning because you know that having to confront the facts would be a sure losing strategy. Note - Religious people tend to congregate in large numbers like sheep or cattle and use their large numbers as a means of protection and a way of confusing potential predators. Thus, the weak and feeble are able to stave off stronger enemies through the use of the group.

When you grow up and become independent again let me know.

By 1933, Miller concluded that the Earth was drifting at a speed of 208 km/sec. towards an apex in the Southern Celestial Hemisphere, towards Dorado, the swordfish, right ascension 4 hrs 54 min., declination of -70° 33', in the middle of the Great Magellanic Cloud and 7° from the southern pole of the ecliptic. (Miller 1933, p.234) This is based upon a measured displacement of around 10 km/sec. at the interferometer, and assuming the Earth was pushing through a stationary, but Earth-entrained ether in that particular direction, which lowered the velocity of the ether from around 200 to 10 km/sec. at the Earth's surface.

Note - The aether pushes the Earth around the Sun. That's why all the planets move at the same relative rate according to their position from the sun. 

Note - Kepler's law of periods.

Most experimenters assume that the aether is stationary and the Earth moves through it. This is a false assumption which leads to false expectations of the aether's speed. Thus, when the result is very small they assume a "null" result. "Null" is scientific jargon for "didn't meet expectations".

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@keithprosser
Religion is a device of the weak and feeble who congregate in large numbers to protect themselves from a dangerous world. All religion is based on lies and bullshite. Now, you have decided to meddle in matters of science. Its a pity that you don't understand how karma works or you would know that your own subconscious mind can destroy you from within. I sense a bad karma wave heading your way right now! lol    
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Somebody
Religion is a device of the weak and feeble who congregate in large numbers to protect themselves from a dangerous world. All religion is based on lies and bullshite. Now, you have decided to meddle in matters of science. Its a pity that you don't understand how karma works or you would know that your own subconscious mind can destroy you from within. I sense a bad karma wave heading your way right now! lol    
Psalm 14: "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Somebody
Einstein was just a lazy con-artist who managed to get away with the most audacious nonsense ever imagined by a dim wit. Like the medical world, the science world in general, likes to complicate the universe and make it incomprehensible so that outsiders are confused and disorientated. Its just a gigantic scam.

Reference - How Einstein Ruined Physics by Roger Schlafly
Roger is a fairy decent mathematician, but he's not a physicist. I don't have a PhD in math like Roger, but its strong enough for me to comprehend Einsteins work, which is not even remotely confusing or disorienting. So, it would appear that because Roger is confused and disoriented over Einsteins work, he bashes Einstein at every turn. His ignorance is his problem as it is yours.

But, let's look at these comments from others...

Good job we have you:  the insanity spewing internet nut job who randomly asserts nonsensical, incoherent and at times contradictory claims without any evidence.

you’re just a cretin
I can't believe I was part of all that, attempting to get through to the "insanity spewing internet nut job" in hopes of engaging and stimiluating reason and rationale from them, or perhaps for the sake of others who may be just reading the discussion who might find illuminating.

But, there is no hope in engaging or stimulating reason or rationale from that ilk. And, how many times must others read their posts to understand everything written is a complete waste of time and only serves for them to troll even more, thus scaring away others who may also wish to engage in reason and rationale.

Even Roger and his idiot brother Andy have been banned from all kinds of sites for their insanity spewing because those sites know the futility of engaging them.

Good thing for you this site is a haven for nutters.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@keithprosser
There’s a subtlety here, this is not the case that someone is seeing the sky is green, that would imply that there was something objectively different about the world for one person than the other.

Somebody’s problem is not that he sees the sky is blue, but - like many other conspiracy theorists - is holding an irrational and incoherent position inspire of all the evidence he recognizes that tells him otherwise. Given the intentional and repeated deflection away from the points that refute him, he has to have an intuitive understanding of the failure of his own argument.

If for example someone saw the sky is green, and every time it was mentioned that the person in question had tested positive for a condition that makes the sky appear blue - he changed the subject onto something else - it introduces a very different component.

One of the big issues here is the incapability of individuals to understand and appreciate how science and logic works in this particular capacity.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
Quote - "One of the big issues here is the incapability of individuals to understand and appreciate how science and logic works in this particular capacity."

Well said, Big Brother. You are looking after me well. "All people are born equal too, but some of us are born more equal than others." - George Orwell.

Thus, the communist mind works in convoluted and disturbing ways and finds justification for dictatorship and oppression through the channels of political correctness.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Goldtop
Quote - "Roger is a fairy decent mathematician, but he's not a physicist. I don't have a PhD in math like Roger, but its strong enough for me to comprehend Einsteins work, which is not even remotely confusing or disorienting. So, it would appear that because Roger is confused and disoriented over Einsteins work, he bashes Einstein at every turn. His ignorance is his problem as it is yours."

Reply - Einstein was a fairly decent con-artist and was a very bad scientist. Note - He scored 1/5 in Physics in his final exam. So, how did he pass? The science world likes complication. That's how.
He worked as a patent clerk and stole everything that he invented from others. He never had an original thought from the time that he was born till the day that he died. Except for relativity which didn't receive a Nobel Prize because it really is total nonsense. His first wife (Mileva) did all the hard work but got none of the credit. Oh, she got all the Nobel Prize money from Albert because he felt guilty about it.

Quote - "Even Roger and his idiot brother Andy have been banned from all kinds of sites for their insanity spewing because those sites know the futility of engaging them."

The science world is full of corruption and evil. This evil lies in its complication. I proved this by studying the medical system model of germ theory. Having worked in an electron microscope laboratory, I definitely know that viruses don't and can't exist. Yet, the medical and science world protects this archaic idea. Why? Reason - Because germ theory is very profitable and makes pharmaceutical companies rich. Note - Pharmaceutical companies in turn fund universities. Thus, we have a never ending cycle of corruption and complication of simple science to difficult science. Thus, if the universe can be made of one particle in 3 states, which it is. The science world will hide this information from the public so that they can employ thousands of scientists into trying to justify a universe which is made of hundreds of different particles. If there is only one disease which is vitamin deficiency, which it is. Then this would be a financial disaster to all universities, doctors, pharmaceutical companies, governments and food manufacturers. Thus, hush, hush to all debating sites and close down any dissenters of germ theory or one particle universes.

If you doubt what I am saying is true. You can test it for yourself.
Just log on to Chris Smith's website - The Naked Science Forum and enter a subject like "Viruses don't exist" and see what happens.

Note - Chris Smith is a virologist.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Somebody
Einstein was a fairly decent con-artist and was a very bad scientist. Note - He scored 1/5 in Physics in his final exam
It's sad you have to lie in order to make your point, but that's what insane spewing internet nut jobs do on forums, which is why engaging with them is futile.

The science world is full of corruption and evil. This evil lies in its complication. I proved this by studying the medical system model of germ theory. Having worked in an electron microscope laboratory, I definitely know that viruses don't and can't exist.
It's hilarious that you think we're even remotely insane as you, that we would actually entertain your claims of studying anything other than your navel. No sane person would even grant you the responsibility of cleaning out animal cages at the local vetrenarian let alone allowing you into a lab.

Cretin.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Goldtop
@Ramshutu
@Somebody
Just log on to Chris Smith's website - The Naked Science Forum and enter a subject like "Viruses don't exist" and see what happens.

It's a very interesting looking site.  I have to thank Somebody for bringingit to my attention.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Somebody
As I suspected, you were signed up there, right up until you said this to the admin...

Why don't you suck his dick while your at it?
Then, you were banned, the admin had this to say about it...

Why don't you go and play somewhere else, tell you what I'll help you do that.
You have been warned recently about abusive remarks and you have preveiously been temporarily banned for the same behaviour. You show no sign of changing and so let's make it permanent. No loss to us.
The only reason why you're still here is because the admins have created a haven for cretins like you.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Goldtop
I find it quite interesting that Flat earthers, and people like this guy go from site to site getting destroyed by everyone and convincing no one, and spend all their effort and energy writing these nonsensical posts - yet don’t spend any time and energy actually trying to empirically validate their position.

Actually, at least Flat earthers attempt to make their own observational evidence and experiments. So not as god as a flat earther.
Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Goldtop

We can see that Einstein only scored 3/6 in French language and nothing for English.

Thus, all of Einstein's mistakes with physics come from his poor understanding of language.

Thus, you can't turn a concept into an object.

This is something that Einstein could never understand.

Thus, time is not an object which can be sped up or slowed down.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Goldtop
Why don't you post my full arguments, instead of the resultant insults. You left out all the insults that were directed at me by other members which goaded me into replying in such a manner. This is called deception by omission. You just cherry pick what you like and agrees with your preconceptions and ignore everything else. You do this all the time. I have read some of your debates. 
Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Goldtop
Quote -"Why don't you go and play somewhere else, tell you what I'll help you do that.
You have been warned recently about abusive remarks and you have previously been temporarily banned for the same behaviour. You show no sign of changing and so let's make it permanent. No loss to us"

I never received any warnings. This is just a made up nonsense message. The reality is that they just hate logic and being exposed as frauds.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Somebody
He scored 1/5 in Physics in his final exam. So, how did he pass?
From the link YOU provided above, it clearly states....

"This puts to rest that urban legend that Einstein was a “bad student”, although he received a three in French. He did, apparently, receive straight sixes in algebra, geometry, physics, and – history!"

That would make YOU a lying cretin.

Why don't you post my full arguments
Your arguments are as insane as they are here because you are an insane spewing internet nut job.

The reality is that they just hate logic and being exposed as frauds.
Your logic is to lie and you only expose yourself as a lying insane spewing internet nut job and cretin.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Ramshutu
I began to wonder who was more insane, the insane spewing internet nut jobs like Somebody or me for engaging the insane spewing internet nut jobs. I had once thought it was interesting, that perhaps there were signs of sanity to which there could be found common ground, reason and understanding.

Wow, was I ever wrong about that.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Goldtop
This might be bit controversial, but I note Roger Schlafly has a bit of the 'white supemacist' about him.   I wonder if some anti-Einsteinism stems from the fact tht Einstein was a Jew.   If RS is not an anti-semite then some of his fans are, to judge from this favourable review of his book.

"Einstein worship speaks volumes about Jewish identity, Jewish ethnocentrism, and contemporary Jewish power.  It also informs us about the state of American culture."

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@keithprosser
Sure, the Schlafly clan are a bunch of conservative hardcore Christian apologetics born of the insane matriarch, Phyllis Schlafly.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Goldtop
That said, I don't think Somebody is motivated by anti-semitism - he's just a crank!

He said: "Most scientists would rather commit suicide than agree with an aether based world because it leads to a simplification of physics and they wouldn't like that."

Somebody trusts his intuition about space and time (and about viruses etc) and doesn't trust scientists (and big pharma etc) who just want to make money by making simple things seem complicated.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Goldtop
Sure, the Schlafly clan are a bunch of conservative hardcore Christian apologetics born of the insane matriarch, Phyllis Schlafly. 
Mrs. Schlafly was a lawyer and served as a member of the Commission on the Bicentennial of the U.S. Constitution, 1985-1991, appointed by President Reagan. She testified before more than fifty Congressional and State Legislative committees on constitutional, national defense, and family issues. Wrote 27 political, social issues and educational books.

What have you done with your miserable life? Nothing but send inane messages on debating sights.  lol What a pathetic joke you are!

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@keithprosser
he's just a crank!
Yet, five of his insane threads dominate the Science forum, a wonderful illustration of the state of these forums. This place is an asylum.