Time can never change.

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 70
--> @Goldtop

We can see that Einstein only scored 3/6 in French language and nothing for English.

Thus, all of Einstein's mistakes with physics come from his poor understanding of language.

Thus, you can't turn a concept into an object.

This is something that Einstein could never understand.

Thus, time is not an object which can be sped up or slowed down.

--> @Goldtop
Why don't you post my full arguments, instead of the resultant insults. You left out all the insults that were directed at me by other members which goaded me into replying in such a manner. This is called deception by omission. You just cherry pick what you like and agrees with your preconceptions and ignore everything else. You do this all the time. I have read some of your debates. 
--> @Goldtop
Quote -"Why don't you go and play somewhere else, tell you what I'll help you do that.
You have been warned recently about abusive remarks and you have previously been temporarily banned for the same behaviour. You show no sign of changing and so let's make it permanent. No loss to us"

I never received any warnings. This is just a made up nonsense message. The reality is that they just hate logic and being exposed as frauds.

--> @Somebody
He scored 1/5 in Physics in his final exam. So, how did he pass?
From the link YOU provided above, it clearly states....

"This puts to rest that urban legend that Einstein was a “bad student”, although he received a three in French. He did, apparently, receive straight sixes in algebra, geometry, physics, and – history!"

That would make YOU a lying cretin.

Why don't you post my full arguments
Your arguments are as insane as they are here because you are an insane spewing internet nut job.

The reality is that they just hate logic and being exposed as frauds.
Your logic is to lie and you only expose yourself as a lying insane spewing internet nut job and cretin.
--> @Ramshutu
I began to wonder who was more insane, the insane spewing internet nut jobs like Somebody or me for engaging the insane spewing internet nut jobs. I had once thought it was interesting, that perhaps there were signs of sanity to which there could be found common ground, reason and understanding.

Wow, was I ever wrong about that.
--> @Goldtop
This might be bit controversial, but I note Roger Schlafly has a bit of the 'white supemacist' about him.   I wonder if some anti-Einsteinism stems from the fact tht Einstein was a Jew.   If RS is not an anti-semite then some of his fans are, to judge from this favourable review of his book.

"Einstein worship speaks volumes about Jewish identity, Jewish ethnocentrism, and contemporary Jewish power.  It also informs us about the state of American culture."

--> @keithprosser
Sure, the Schlafly clan are a bunch of conservative hardcore Christian apologetics born of the insane matriarch, Phyllis Schlafly.

--> @Goldtop
That said, I don't think Somebody is motivated by anti-semitism - he's just a crank!

He said: "Most scientists would rather commit suicide than agree with an aether based world because it leads to a simplification of physics and they wouldn't like that."

Somebody trusts his intuition about space and time (and about viruses etc) and doesn't trust scientists (and big pharma etc) who just want to make money by making simple things seem complicated.

--> @Goldtop
Sure, the Schlafly clan are a bunch of conservative hardcore Christian apologetics born of the insane matriarch, Phyllis Schlafly. 
Mrs. Schlafly was a lawyer and served as a member of the Commission on the Bicentennial of the U.S. Constitution, 1985-1991, appointed by President Reagan. She testified before more than fifty Congressional and State Legislative committees on constitutional, national defense, and family issues. Wrote 27 political, social issues and educational books.

What have you done with your miserable life? Nothing but send inane messages on debating sights.  lol What a pathetic joke you are!

--> @keithprosser
he's just a crank!
Yet, five of his insane threads dominate the Science forum, a wonderful illustration of the state of these forums. This place is an asylum.

--> @Somebody
What have you done with your miserable life?
I really do hope you seriously ask yourself that question, it must be a nightmare embracing so much ignorance and stupidity.

--> @Goldtop
If you remember Edlvsjd from DDO, the interesting thing about the guy is that he at least pretended to be in the realm of scientific thought. There was obvious cherry picking, ignoring data that disagreed with him, and generally being irrationally incoherent. 

However, just because he dipped a toe into the pool of scientific knowledge meant that there was some level of basis for his claims. My favourite was that he often claimed that YouTube experiments always showed water isn’t curved - and sometimes even though you know the guy is an idiot, and wrong - you don’t always know the answer to the nonsense.

I love these types of pseudoscientists, because you end up being able to a super scientific sleuth when trying to debunk them. I find it interesting learning about atmospheric lapse rates and terrestrial refraction due to air, and photo analysis - and even finding novel observations that prove the earth is spherical was interesting.

Of course, he’s deny everything when disproven, then stop talking to you. But the bottom line was that he was just smart enough to ask questions that were interesting to answer and let everyone learn something when he did.

This guy, is either a troll and a buffoon; and there seems to be very little intelligence there, to the point where he doesn’t even offer that value. I think the best idea is to actually turn it into an opportunity to talk about identifying the anatomy of pseudoscience.
--> @Ramshutu
Of course, he’s deny everything when disproven, then stop talking to you. But the bottom line was that he was just smart enough to ask questions that were interesting to answer and let everyone learn something when he did.
I think they call this condition dyslexia.
--> @Ramshutu
I love these types of pseudoscientists, because you end up being able to a super scientific sleuth when trying to debunk them.
When I was an admin/mod, we used to get rid of these guys or at the very least, corral them in a forum together in an Alternative where they couldn't run insane roughshod over the other forums.

Instead, we created mentors to invite people, often university students to join and ask questions. This promoted a far more interesting forum where folks actually enjoyed scientific sluething rather than dealing with mr. crazy pants and the trolls, like Somebody and Edlvsjd.

--> @Goldtop
Yeah, your right! I think the last time a dictator corralled people he didn't like into far away places was Hitler's Germany and the place was called Auschwitz. lol

Its a good thing that you haven't got the same powers as Adolf Hitler's protege Chris Smith and the Naked Science forum.

That forum is all about hiding science from the public and not exposing it as the title pretends to suggest. Thus, the only naked thing about Chris Smith is his bare faced cheek and secret agenda to protect a corrupted science and medical system.

Note - It was the pharmaceutical industry that gave Adolf Hitler all the money he needed to create a police state dictatorship.

--> @Goldtop
That’s a pretty good idea! Separating the crazy from the people who want to discuss actual science is a good idea. It would mean somebody could spam out some other forum with this nonsense, like whether bees really exist, or that air is a conspiracy.

--> @Ramshutu
There's usually 2 such subforums, a general catch all crazy, a cesspool or asylum... and then one connected to the science forum for psuedo, crank and bat shit crazy stuff, like the flat earth, anti vax,  or 'I spoke with aliens' type of stuff. Post crazy anywhere else on the forums and you get booted. Works like a dream.
--> @Somebody
Chris Smith and the Naked Science forum.

That forum is all about hiding science from the public
Yet, its a public forum on the internet accessed by billions of people who can get their science questions answered. And, its hiding?

How are you so clueless?

--> @Goldtop
Yet, its a public forum on the internet accessed by billions of people who can get their science questions answered. And, its hiding?

How are you so clueless?

Yeah, its called hiding in plain sight. That's because Chris Smith is a virologist and I used to work in an electron microscope lab so I know there aren't any viruses. Thus, he has to shut down people like me so that he can continue his little scam. The real purpose of the website is a filtering device so that dissidents never get to have their say. Thus, a corrupt system is protected against being found out as being frauds and charlatans. Thus, all medical people are really frauds and charlatans because there is only one disease which is called vitamin deficiency. They can't afford for this information to ever reach the public because it will mean long jail terms for all medical personnel.
--> @Somebody
I used to work in an electron microscope lab
That is a blatant lie, no sane person would allow you in a lab let alone touch anything.

I know there aren't any viruses... Thus, all medical people are really frauds and charlatans... it will mean long jail terms for all medical personnel.
No, you're just insane and really stupid.