Voter Fraud in Texas

Author: Swagnarok

Total: 49
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
In your case it's a CNN foghorn of Marxist talking points.

A reliable NPC, makes skimming your nonsense posts very easy.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Greyparrot
Wait, CNN also point out that you’re an irrelevant troll who doesn’t appear able to engage in anything of substance?

I may have to start watching them.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
So you admit you have no substance? Bingo!

You might not be an NPC if you are self-aware.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Greyparrot
Are you really using the “I know you are, but what am I?” strategy?

Feel free to troll away, but at least my contribution here is complex enough that it can’t be automated by a ruby script.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
Keep thinking you don't have scripted reactions then. It's amusing. You have all the nuance of a rock by the way. Not that this is a bad thing if you are an engineer or a scientist.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Greyparrot
Funnily enough the last 5 or 6 responses were essentially:

Me: You need to watch about running out of Republican pretence you use to hide overt racism.
you. CNN tells you to be racist
Me: It’s relatively clear you have no substance to add
you: you have no substancs
Me: your replies could almost be scripted.
you: your replies are scripted.

This isn’t really an issue of nuance, this is an issue of you being a troll. If you had the ability to do that, you could. Almost every other right winger here does so to varying degrees of success. Your strategy isn’t nuanced, or particularly inventive: it’s really just you repeating grotesquely oversimplified and overexhaggerated right wing stereotypes and tropes in order to feel edgy.

Every so often you get dragged kicking and screaming into an actual discussion, and you generally don’t last very long - partly because you don’t seem very capable of actual intelligent discussion, and as we have discovered previously - the majority of your beliefs are based on some relatively visceral emotional position rather than being fact based.

I’ll save you the time: just use my Patented Grey Parrot Troll simulator. Just pick one random number from my each column next time you want to reply, and it will produce a post of equal value and similar sentiment to pretty much any of your posts here, without you having to go to the trouble of thinking of anything:

Column one
1.) Marxist
2.) Anti-white 
3.) Virtue
4.) Racist
5.) CNN
6.) Pelosi
7.) Fascist
8.) NPC
9.) Anti-Fa
10.) Obama

Column 2
1.) Enabling
2.) Empowering
3.) Signalling
4.) Supporting
5.) Normalizing
6.) Embracing
7.) Loving
8.) Tweeting
9.) agrandizing
10.) following

Column 3
1.) Trump
2.) Security
3.) Equality
4.) Harmony
5.) Rainbow
6.) Black
7.) Reality
8.) Minority
9.) Orange man
10.) Immigrant

Column 4
1.) Hater
2.) Shunner
3.) Despiser
4.) Destroyer
5.) Harmer
6.) Assaulter
7.) Doubter
8.) Exterminator
9.) wrecker
10.) Swindler

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
Lol, using the royal "we"

nuff said.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Greyparrot
If by Royal we, you mean not the royal we: and specifically talking about you and I: then sure!

But hey? It wouldn’t be the first time in the last ten minutes you’ve deliberately misrepresented reality in order to deflect from the conversation.

Triggered!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
lol, too easy
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Greyparrot
You meant to say “no you misrepresented what I said!”

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
lol
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
GParrpot aka Franken Trumpanzee https://www.debate.org/Greyparrot/

..'Bingo!, LOL, NPC, Marxist Trigger, Bingo!'.......

1} Lock Away Trumpanzees

..'Bingo!, LOL, NPC, Marxist,Trigger, Bingo!'....

2} Lock Away Trumpanzees!

...'Bingo!, LOL, NPC, Marxist, Trigger, Bingo!'.....

3} Lock Away Trumpanzees!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@oromagi
Liberalism is the political philosophy of human equality and suffrage.  The American Revolution was an explicitly liberal assumption of power codified in the first words of the first American act: all men are created equal.  All Americans who swear an oath to uphold the US Constitution are Liberals by definition and sworn intent (whether or not they understand the meaning of the word).
What is this bullcrap statement that says the American founding fathers were egalitarians? They owned people. Try not taking a phrase out of context before making a completely baseless claim about the founding fathers. 

The founding fathers wanted freedom from King George, and wanted to create a nation that was free from the tyranny of big government.
The entire constitution is a laundry list protecting American citizens from government. That was liberalism back then.

Today's liberalism is a bunch of postmodernist horse crap explaining why we need identity groups to enforce equality over different unequal individuals and enforce equal outcomes using a tyrannical big government to implement those egalitarian ideas.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Equality for the founding fathers meant equality under the law. Period.

When the Founders of the Continental Congress signed the Declaration of Independence, they meant that all men were equally under the authority of God. They meant that all men were equally accountable to God’s Law.

Why do we know that they were writing of equal accountability under the Law of God? Besides what we observe from their testimonies and other writings expressing their worldview, we know what they meant from the very context of the Declaration of Independence. The first paragraph of the Declaration states:
“When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.”
In this opening paragraph, the Founders appealed to the Law of God as their standard. Furthermore, they apparently believed that not only citizens, but also civil magistrates were accountable to the Law of God. While they may have fought for separation of church and state, they apparently did not believe in separation of God and state. In the main body of the Declaration, they enumerated the ways that King George had violated the Law of God, and they argued that these violations demonstrated such a rebellion against God’s Law that King George could no longer be their civil magistrate...

In other words, King George had strayed so far from being under the authority of God, that the colonists could not be under King George’s authority and also be under God’s authority. Such an idea would have been radical two-to-three hundred years before in England when the King was thought to be the Law of God on earth. That England believed Rex Lex – “the King is Law.” They construed passages such as Romans 13 in such a way as to assert that whatever the King did was what God had inspired him to do.

Over the course of the 1600’s, Great Britain slowly began to wake up to the truth of what Samuel Rutherford called Lex Rex – “the Law is King.” They began to understand the Reformation principles of the Bible that all men are equally sinful before a righteous God and that all men are equally accountable to the transcendent Law of God. When King Charles I began imprisoning people without cause and tried dissolving Parliament, he quite literally lost his head. Leaders like Oliver Cromwell would explain that King Charles I had exceeded his jurisdiction, violating the Law of God.

Absolutely nothing indicates that the founding fathers were social egalitarians.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
The rednecks have heard these words but the chances that they know the meaning of them are as near to zero as you can get.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Greyparrot
Hi Greyparrot.  I generally refrain from replying to your posts since it is pretty clear your contribution is less about dialogue then about maximizing discord. Although  I've only been reading these forums for a month,  I've notice a certain tell in your posts- when your writing exhibits complete thoughts, that is because they are  plagiarized.  In this case, you've cut & pasted from Nathaniel Darnell's 2012 article @ American Vision, an end-of-the-worlder Christian hate group that preaches public execution of gays and the forceful submission of the US to the law of Moses.  Here is the article you pasted without attribution:

I guess that's why they call you parrot.

Sort of along the same lines I note your profile pic celebrates SS Gruppenfuhrer Heinz Reinefarth who is best known for the liquidation of  60,000 Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto and then dodging the death penalty by ratting out his fellow Nazi's at the Nurenberg Trials.  A man no American ought to admire- an official enemy of the US, in fact.   I wonder what you see in him?

I guess that's the grey you're parroting.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@oromagi
A brilliant argument. You totally convinced me that the founding fathers were egalitarians with your insightful quips.

This is a casual forum, not a college course. I can cut and paste any damn thing I want if it mirrors my argument. I really don't care about accreditations in a casual forum because arguing through authority is what college kids do. If you want to dodge the arguments, just say so, or better yet, don't reply at all.

Also, SPLC is currently thoroughly debunked as a scam organization that peddles arbitrary hate to the tune of millions of dollars, but you probably already knew that, smart as you appear to be.

Not that you would ever be accused of presenting an argument solely by appealing to fraudulent authority. That would be beneath you.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@Greyparrot
Why do you use a Nazi officer as your profile picture?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Death23
GParrpot aka Hybrid Franken-Trumpanzee https://www.debate.org/Greyparrot/

..GP at his best >>>....'Bingo!, LOL, NPC, Marxist Trigger, Bingo!'.......

1} Lock Away Hybrid Franken-Trumpanzees

..GP at his  best >>>....'Bingo!, LOL, NPC, Marxist,Trigger, Bingo!'....

2} Lock Away Hybrid Franken-Trumpanzees!

..GP at his best >>>>....'Bingo!, LOL, NPC, Marxist, Trigger, Bingo!'.....

3} Lock Away Hybrid Franken-Trumpanzees!