life is created intelegently

Author: crossed

Total: 13
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
everything is created intelligently. 

you would have to know that a squirl is going to need to carry lots of nuts in order to give it balloons for cheeks

your going to need to know that people are going to have problems sleeping i order to create herbs that help with sleeping

god intelegently created the lizard with tales that fall off so that if a predator grabs it by the tale they would be able to let it go so that they would be able to escape. you would have to know that they would be grabbed by the tail in order to give them this design

saffron when consumed helps with learning delays depression and helps and other mental health issues. god desighned it that way so that people with these issues would have that as medicine. and its not prescription medicine it a flower/spice 

you would  have to know that the saber-tooth tiger would have to hunt in order to give it big teeth

you would have to know that the kitty would need to clean itself with there tongues in order to make there tongues feel like sand paper

god gave the pelican a bucket for a beak so that it can swoop down and scoop up fish. you would have to know that the pelican would need to swoop down in or to get fish in order to get this design

god designed humans with hands so that they could grab things.

god gave us legs so that we can walk. and gave us 5 toes so we would be balanced when we stand up and not fall down on our butts
god designed humans with teeth so that they can eat things. though i do not mind eating ice cream

god designed us with an immune system so that we can fight off diseases

lions are yellow because the live in a yellow desert 

crossed
crossed

you would have to know that a squirl is going to need to carry lots of nuts in order to give it balloons for cheeks

god intelegently created the lizard with tales that fall off so that if a predator grabs it by the tale they would be able to let it go so that they would be able to escape. you would have to know that they would be grabbed by the tail in order to give them this design

god gave the pelican a bucket for a beak so that it can swoop down and scoop up fish. you would have to know that the pelican would need to swoop down in or to get fish in order to get this design

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@crossed
It seems that you’re basing your conclusions based on looking at life and the world, and seeing that there some animals have adaptations that seem to allow them to survive better? And maybe a couple of examples where some aspects of the world seem useful to us as humans.

Would that be a fair interpretation of your argument?

keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@Ramshutu
lions are yellow because the live in a yellow desert 
Little known fatoid:  Yellow was the 19th colour the designer tried out.  All the previous differntly coloured lions starved to death.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@crossed
You makes some very well reasoned and intelligent arguments. [LINK]
crossed
crossed
i do not know if i got my point across 

evolution believes that there was an explosion that produced life and over millions of years life adapted to there surroundings the polar bear became white because it lived in the snow and needed to hide. bats were black because they roam at night and it would be easier to hide. they also have echo location because its harder to see at night and so on so forth

i believe god created the polar bear white so that it can hide in the snow. i believe he also colored the bat black because it roams at night and would be harder to see. and that he created the bats with echo location because it would be hard for them to see at night

3RU&AL thank you

Keithprosser what different colored lions died off

Ramshutu yes that is basically my point

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@crossed
God is female and adores natural selection in its most brutal form. Do not be mistaken, Goddess Fiora is without mercy or morality.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@crossed
So I will say that your description of evolution isn’t correct, but I wanted you to go through a little thought experiment with me:

Lets presume for the purposes of this thought experiment that some animals on earth had evolved, and some animals on earth had been designed by a super intelligent creator. The how’s and why’s are not too important.

How would you be able to tell which is which? What tests would you do to be able to tell evolved organisms apart from designed ones.

crossed
crossed
-->
@Ramshutu
you can't with animals but you can certainly with plants

plants have many medical property's i list some up on my first post up above. but for simplicity lets use turmeric for example

how would an explosion from nothing produce a plant that regenerates the brain and heals damage from the brain stem.

the only possiblity is god did it.

tumeric 

the only possibility for this plant to have such properties plants to have these medical properties is that god created 

now i can see you saying why are there so many poison plants.

and i say to that god cursed the ground when Adam ate the forbidden fruit 
Then to Adam He said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, 'You shall not eat from it'; Cursed is the ground because of you; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life. "Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you; And you shall eat the plants of the field; (Genesis 3:17-18)

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@crossed
Okay - so you seem to be saying that you couldn’t tell a designed animal from an evolved animal.

You've offered an example of how you can tell a designed plant, from an evolved plant. I want to clarify the thought experiment a little, as I think you misunderstood the meaning just a little:

President me that it were possible for plants to evolve that were poisonous, or to produce chemicals that alter human biology in some beneficial way.

How would you tell poisonous plants that had evolved apart from poisonous plants that were designed? How could you tell plants that produce positive biological affects that coincidentally evolved, vs ones that had been designed?

crossed
crossed
how do you uplode a picture

ramsha
god curse the ground thats why there poisonous plants

"nd unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;"

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@crossed
For a moment, assume it were possible for plants to evolve that were poisonous, or to produce chemicals that alter human biology in some beneficial way.

How would you tell poisonous plants that had evolved apart from poisonous plants that were designed? How could you tell plants that produce positive biological affects that coincidentally evolved, vs ones that had been designed?

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@RationalMadman
God( ess )-ence as gravity (  ) and dark energy )( ergo geometrically diametric opposites.

(  ) = positive shaped geodesic curvature of gravity (  ) ---half of the cosmic womb---- that is attractive/contractive IN-ward
...........the womb contracts with a resultant pushing-OUTward of  the fetus/baby.......;.

)( = negative shaped geodesic curvature as dark energy )(  --diametric opposite half of a torus----  that is repulsive OUT-ward
..................dark energy )(  is resultant of pulling-INward gravity (  ).....................

(  )(  ) = vertical bisection of a torus exhibits both outer positive shape (  ) and inner negative shape )(.
....square closes as tube{ S1 } and the curves{ S1 } to meet itself ergo S1 * S1 = Torus 2circles.....
....these two primitive{ metaphysical/conceptual } circles are operational at 90 degrees to each other.........
....torus has abstract total primary set as 5 horizontal great circles and a primary quasi-set of two vertical great circles......

What goes OUT must come  back around and what goes IN must come back around.

IN, OUT and AROUND are the three cosmic directions.

At peak of outer curvature gravity INverts (> and then outs this creates the top half of internal-to-torus, sine-wave /\/\/\/ topology and is associated most primitive, cosmic line/level set of the following numbers,

0, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36{ 36 kinds of quark }

At peak of inner curvature dark energy INverts <) and then outs and this creates the bottom half of and internal-to-torus, sine-wave /\/\/\/ topology and is associated with the most primitive{ metaphysical/conceptual }, cosmic line/level set of the following numbers,

3, 9, 15, 21, 27, 33, 39

outer.........1....................................5P..................7P........................................11P.................13P...........................................17P.........19P.
-
-
inside 0.........................................................6...........................................................12................................................................18.............
inside............................3P.............................................................9.................................................................15..........................................
-
inner.....................2P................4........................................8..................10..........................................14...................16.................................

(  )(  ) = God{ ess }-ence  associate with female Xx

/\/\/\/\/ or as ^v^v = God{ IS }-im as associated male Xy

Euclidean as follows:

/\/\/\/\/\/ = icosahedron{ 20 triangles } aka maximal, regular/symmetrical{ and convex } integrated 3D set and also associated with non-pregnant{ 12-around-none } female ---stable structure and system and protein shell{ capsid } for many viruses/viri

[/\][\/][/\][\/] = cubo-octahedron { 8 triangles 6 squares } aka Operating System{ jitterbug } of Universe,  and associated with pregnant female ---( O ) aka one-in-the-oven as defined by 12-around-1{ nucleated } sphericals ---unstable structural system----

/[\]/[\[/]\ = regular/symmetrical pentagonal{ 12 pentagons } unstable structural system associated with male Xy

[/\/\/\/\/] = regular/symmetrical octahedron { 8 triangles } aka medio, stable structural system associated with less-complex-than-human, biologicals

\Y/ = birds=eye-view of regular/symmetrical tetrahedron{ 4 triangles }, minimal, stable structural system less-complex-than-human molecules, if nto also atomic and subatomic  quanta