What's been your most annoying encounter with negros?

Author: Segregationist

Total: 6
Segregationist
Debates: 0
Segregationist
The Negro tends to be annoying, what has been your worst encounter with them?

Personally, I am most annoyed by negroes in the lunch line given that they always act like total buffoons, cut each other in line, then threaten to fight and mug you if you don't let them. 

However, I might be a bit selfish here. I personally know of some people who have been literally shot on the streets by negroes at night. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Segregationist
Believe it or not, not all "negroes" as you put it are trashy, and neither do "negroes" have a monopoly on being trashy.

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Segregationist
Every race commits homicide.  Why blacks are more likely to do it, I don't know.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Segregationist
It is fairly remarkable that 14 year old boys on the internet have nothing better to do than pretend to be racists for the purpose of triggering so called SJWs into raging against them.  

Your whole account is entirely too transparent.  In this respect, your efforts have failed. 
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
I don't really find black people annoying unless they are talking in a movie theater. White yuppies are many, many times more aggravating. Close behind them are rich Indian people and Mexicans who can't speak any English.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Sounds like someone lost his girlfriend by a negrazo.