State of the Union

Author: Vader

Total: 16
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Discuss your thoughts. Due to school work. I can not watch ;(, but discuss thoughts
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I don't watch the State of the Unions. Just a hey look what I did/will do. I get highlights tomorrow.
spacetime
Debates: 3
spacetime
kid, this place is dead. just use twitter.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I was thinking it must have been obnoxious to people who still believe that Trump is racist, sexist, homophobic, a nazi, etc.

Oh wait, he wants us to have more immigrants than ever before... but legally! He must be trying to bring in the Russians! 

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
though I have watched a few in the past, i see no real reason to, and I didn't.
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Vader
He continues to weaponize religion, patriotism, etc. He calls for unity, but makes no effort to compromise. It was nothing more than political theater.
Vader
Vader
-->
@SkepticalOne
I thought this was his best speech of his presidency. versus his 1st SOTU, he seemed to be more bipartisan, very nationalist, and kept strong on policies.

North Korea will be key and I think the entire Democrats should be please with the withdrawal for Afghan
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Vader
North Korea are laughing their tits off but as long as they pretend that the solid dump is "like a very smart man" they know they can get away with anything.
Vader
Vader
-->
@disgusted
They haven't tested is the good news.

I don't think they will denuclearize and they have not. But the fact we are working with them for the first time in a while says something.

if the Orange manages to denuclearize them, it would be one of the biggest achievements a president has done in the modern history(2010-present)
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
He successfully baited the left to seem out of touch by getting them to stand up and cheer for themselves.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
True. But I saw bipartisianship in the speech along with base appeal. It was a GOOD and borderline GREAT speech for my views
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Vader
if the Orange manages to denuclearize them, it would be one of the biggest achievements a president has done in the modern history(2010-present)
oops, supedudz drank the idio-ump kool-aide.....and another one bites the dust

another one bites the dust........and another one bites the dust....

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Greyparrot
State of the CLOWNS of CONGRESS and the HOUSE of FOOLS....both out of touch with what matters for the 
LEGAL Citizens of America ?   or what used to be america...it's more like some sporting event....like the
OLYMPICS that cycles every 4 years...

TRUMP is like JESSE OWENS during the BERLIN NAZI DOMINATED OLYMPIC GAMES (1936) 

The Belin crowd is 100 % proper WHITE ONLY SUPERIOR GERMANS...led by their superman
Adolf Hitler .....and here comes this lowly Black man....a runner...a perfect NAZI opportunity to show
the SUPERIORITY of the WHITES over all others....during the SPECTACLE of the GAMES

Full of NAZI symbolism and pride...Adolph and his crew of cronies enters the arena stage in full
splendour...like a ROMAN EMPEROR returning from glory in battle !   

The hype and anticipation of a CRUSHING WHITE SUPERIOR BLOW to the INFERIOR BLACK
Jesse Owens flows like a shaken and uncorked Champagne bottle !   the look on HITLER's face
said it all as he witnessed the INFERIOR BLACK MAN win 4 GOLD MEDALS under his watch !

Trump has entered the ARENA filled with ILLEGALS, Democrat PUPPETS, Republican PUPPETS,
Special interest CON ARTISTS, Celebrity PUPPETS, +++ many others who despise him  the same
way HITLER and his followers despised all NON WHITE and sub standard white inferior humans....

The crowd CHEERS for BLOOD and the DEMISE of TRUMP...yet like JESSE OWENS....
TRUMP prevails...with win after win...all marginalized by the PUPPET PEOPLE...just like
the NAZIS denied the HOLOCAUST...

Unlike HITLER...TRUMP knows he is TEMPORARY...and knows all about the petty PROPAGANDA
GAMES the PUPPET PEOPLE and MEDIA create against him....it's the same GAME of THRONES
just a different point in time and playing field...

The STATE of AMERICA is one of cyclical CHAOS....the time of TRUMP's generation has come...
they are OLD...OBSOLETE (technology wise)...and DYING OFF....Pelosi-Schumer-Sanders +++
are the last of their generation to hold significant POWER...especially for as long as they have 
been in the GAME....things are moving so quickly in terms of INNOVATION few can keep up

The baby boomers are fading away...the new generation could care less about what they valued
and despise the DEATH and DESTRUCTION they caused for MONEY and POWER...not only to
humans but the EARTH and it's amazing Natural RESOURCES....

There is a pitch for GREEN WORLD ENGINEERING.....the end of TOXIC EVERYTHING....
including POLITICS...but the crowd BOOING TRUMP is anything but PROGRESSIVE and NON TOXIC...
The ILLEGALS are totally OBSOLETE runaways...useless in today's fast moving TECH FORCE

They are a DRAIN not a GAIN of resources....TRUMP is RIGHT ON...to SHUT DOWN the BORDER

Eventually GREEN WORLD ENGINEERING will be the norm...but billions of humans are OPPRESSED
out of the flow...and left to ROT on the side lines...they are desperate....

This is a TIME of great transformation as the baby boomers fade   and a horrifically left for dead billions
of humans face uncertainty...by mid century TRUMP will be a faded memory...most boomers will be 
GONE.....and many of the impoverished and oppressed as well....

like the last turn of the century with the industrial age...this new century will be unlike any in human 
history...many will perish....what remains ?   can be awesome or the END of DAYS ....?  

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
He is so stupid he thought they were applauding him, btw it was women applauding women pure anathema to the misogynist pumpkin when someone eventually told him. His followers are even stupider than he is that's why they get their mummies to vote.
Stephen
Stephen
 Donald Trump is the greatest president the U.K. ever had. Thank you America.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted