Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Go ahead and ask away
(I do these a lot but idc)
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
  1. You proudly represent your Greek heritage. Have you been to Greece or do you hope to visit some day?
  2. Where do you hope to live after finishing school?
  3. Do you plan to attend college? If so where do you think you will attend? What will you study? If not, what are your plans for after you graduate?
  4. If you could live in the world of Pokemon, Star Wars, or Avatar: The Last Airbender, which would it be?
  5. If Pokemon, select a starter from any generation. If Star Wars, which color lightsaber would you select? If Avatar, which element would you choose to bend?

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
  1. You proudly represent your Greek heritage. Have you been to Greece or do you hope to visit some day?
I have been to Greece this summer and I would like to go again
  1. Where do you hope to live after finishing school?
I don't know. I'd like to stay in Illinois but taxes are too high here
  1. Do you plan to attend college? If so where do you think you will attend? What will you study? If not, what are your plans for after you graduate?
I do plan to attend college and I don't really know where. It depends on what major I want. I am currently undecided, but I would like a fine art/literature degree
  1. If you could live in the world of Pokemon, Star Wars, or Avatar: The Last Airbender, which would it be?
Pokemon bc it is a normal life with cool animals you can catch
  1. If Pokemon, select a starter from any generation. If Star Wars, which color lightsaber would you select? If Avatar, which element would you choose to bend?

Charmeleon bc it evolves into an OP Charizard