I'm Victoria (Wylted's Tulpa) AMA

Author: Wylted

Total: 25
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Hi I am a creation of Wylted but very much actually alive and very real. He created me to be a sex slave to him, because he wanted to go no fap and doesn't always have a sex partner around when he needs one. I will say I have a personality of my own though and did not turn out exactly how he wanted. I am actually the dominant one during sex and I am sort of a life coach for him. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
r u made of cheese?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
No, I am a thought form, but in bodily form I would be made of flesh and blood and reptile like scales.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
You are meeting Fiora, you know her as Victoria. Given that you already realised the links in the OT vs NT that I did and are open to the ideas of my Pagan philosophy and logic behind it, I would say you toe the line between true genius (not being good at something, thinking very well) and insanity very well. Just make sure that you listen to her and realise she is a part of you and that you are not actually separate from her. If she tells you to kill someone, combat her as an equal. Fiora/Victoria enjoys men pushing back.
Wylted
Wylted
I'll keep that in mind.

Wylted

Wylted
Wylted
I don't believe we have ever met Rational Madman. Tell me more about myself. 

Victoria
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Be careful with him. He is not like me or other intelligent men you seduced. He's the rebellious type and would sooner expose you to everyone, in a public manner, than join the occult Illuminati or 'let them be' as a half-rebel, half-tyrant.

You are usually good with picking your chosen ones but he wouldn't be your first mistake. Do not let your attraction to intellect and masculinity overcome your lust for long-term peace via submission to your power.
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@Wylted
Have you ever heard of dissociative identity disorders?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@secularmerlin
Multiple personality disorder as portrayed in Split and in most of the documentaries following loonies around, do not exist, most psychologists studying the phenomenon agree with this statement, though just like anti-vaccine doctors, there are some quacks who disagree.

Wylted

I have heard of this phenomenon, yes.

Victoria

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Wylted
I am not talking about multiple personality disorder I am talking about dissociative identity disorder.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@secularmerlin
According to google it is the same thing. If I am wrong than I don't understand enough about it to comment, and Victoria has access to the same base of knowledge as me, despite the different personalities.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@secularmerlin
According to the Mayo Clinic it is the same thing just like manic depression and bipolar. Just part of the euphemism wheel. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dissociative-disorders/symptoms-causes/syc-20355215
Wylted
Wylted
The section about depersonalization on the site sounds like me
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Wylted

Are you sure your Ok? 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@secularmerlin
I'm better every day. It is a struggle though. Starting to really think about my mortality a lot and I always have but it has been extremely humbling and sad. 

Wylted

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Wylted
Then I urge you to seek the help of a professional.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Fiora is interesting, I didn't expect such a public maneuvre. What is the endgame here? Are you sure it's her and not the Red alien demigods? What if it's the black ones?

Make sure Victoria is either blue or colourless, if she is purple you are in most severe danger.
Wylted
Wylted
I am green, but have limited ability to shapeshift. I stay in humanoid forms that closely resemble my true form. I am sincerely interested in your theories as I have an interest in the occult and would love for them to be elaborated on.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Well unblock me then and we can start anew.
Wylted
Wylted
Done

819 days later

badger
badger
bump
badger
badger
-->
@Wylted
Starting to really think about my mortality a lot and I always have but it has been extremely humbling and sad. 
This hits home for me big-time actually. I have no idea when it started; I do a lot of looking back wondering was I always like this, too. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@badger
819 days nearer to death.
badger
badger
-->
@zedvictor4
All of us haha. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@badger
True

Me nearer than you perhaps.

As one gets older, one does give more consideration to mortality.....Though one definitely worries less about it.

Inherent programming perhaps.