I have revealed a brutal truth on CreateDebate about the Abrahamic Gods.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 57
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman

The Christian God is not the same guy as Allah. This is a delusional outlook on the Gods that Muslims made up.

The God of Judaism (Old Testament) is Satan. The God of Christianity (New Testament) is Cephalus of the Greek Gods. The God of Islam is the future form of the Holy Spirit of Jesus that ends up hating himself. He is also Lucifer.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Totally not meth madness.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
The irony is that you're the methhead of the site.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't do drugs.

But I had the unfortunate displeasure of being in the company of someone who was on meth the other day, and he seemed to enjoy vomiting pseudo-gnostic bullshit, which seems to be something you like to do.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Blocked, but thanks for boosting the thread's activity.
Mopac
Mopac
No one cares what you think anyway, you're a loser.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Let me get this straight, you think people care about your GOD IS TRUTH ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE REALITY rants more than my shit?

LOL!
Mopac
Mopac
I am not here to inflate my ego.

That is something losers like you do.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Then don't deflate mine or I will leave yours in fucking pieces.
Mopac
Mopac
You'd be better off making steps to not being a loser instead of constructing a delusional internet fantasy around making yourself important.

Grow up. You are retarding your development.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Says the guy spending his own spare time bullying people online.
Mopac
Mopac
You are sabotaging your future. You can choose to do different. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
So can you.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Calling one group of gods made up and another totally true is stupid shit. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I didn't do that, did I?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
This is a delusional outlook on the Gods that Muslims made up.
Yes you did, idiot. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Yes, I believe that Muslims are the group who ultimately claim that the God in the OT Bible, NT Bible and Qur'an are one and the same. They claim that the correct identity is Allah.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Again: Calling one group of gods made up and another totally true is stupid shit. 
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
Hey maddy, piss poor block
What do your fellow inmates think?
Castin
Castin
-->
@Mopac
No one cares what you think anyway, you're a loser.
Wtf. When did you start behaving like this much of a dick. In the past I've witnessed you studiously refusing to stoop to personal attacks and name-calling. I always gave you credit for that. I guess that Mo is gone.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Castin
LOL
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Castin
Your faith should be in God, not Mopac.

Excuse me for being concerned about someone destroying their life because they have made a knowing decision to reject reality and embrace delusion.

I would rather RM not be a loser.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Mopac
LOL
Castin
Castin
-->
@Mopac
Because everyone who doesn't walk the Orthodox Christian path is a loser? That's just a shitty attitude, Mo. Count me as a loser too, then. Count pretty much everyone on this board except you, unless there are some Orthodox Christians here I missed.

No one who's actually concerned about a person says "No one cares what you think, you're a loser." You only say that when you don't care. I think you're sliding down a slippery slope of not caring. You've been fighting here so long that your attitude has gone from "I'm concerned with the wellbeing of your soul" to just "fuck you." Do you think that's good for you, as a Christian?
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
the MOPAC .....= a Parasite Vampire of some Church CULT GROUP............   says....

Now if you wanted to understand my religion it would take a great deal more time and cooperation. Since you will not afford me this, I can sum it up as sincerity of faith and charity....................

>>>>>>>>SOLUTION to the Mopac Parasite Vampire VOMIT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SPOKEN like a TRUE........mentally MOLESTED.....Parasite VAMPIRE of some horrifically OPPRESSIVE CULT GROUP.....

Come and let me ASSIMILATE your into our CULT....this is the DECEIT that permeates the CHRISTIAN LIAR PSYCHOPATHS....

"GOD" ?.....  never does the parasite VAMPIRE...mopac....disclose his/her ?  so called "GOD"   it's ALWAYS about the CHURCH CULT
...."GOD" is the WORD TOOL used as a scapegoat to cull weak minds into the CULT DISEASE....this "mopac parasite"  is a CULT slave drone
and serves the clowns who play GOD in their Halloween Glory Gown costumes...YOU the potential victim are WORTHLESS until sucked into
the CULT...then YOU must SERVE....

This is why the "mopac parasite" never discusses "GOD" by name or anything other than as a LEAD to the CHURCH CULT GROUP...
they want to own YOU...and especially your family and young children....

Just review any post by this "mopac Parasite VAMPIRE CULT drone"   everything points to ....having to learn more about the CULT...
hidden with words like ORTHODOX CHURCH ?   more like mind crippling and life sucking CULT....

SOLUTION =  Never ever fall for the smooth talking CULT parasite VAMPIRE speak...this is never about HEALTH and WELLNESS
it's about how you serve the CULT...OBEY...SUFFER...SURRENDER YOUR MIND and LIFE to these Parasites...YOU will live and 
DIE in darkness....led along to your grave by these clever mind and life destroying CULT PARASITES....recognize their total DECEPTION
and NEVER accept any of it...EVER...it is loaded with traps and mazes without exit....the place for the LIVING DEAD...= mopac

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Castin
LOL oh the irony. Careful now the mod is on your shit. 
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
The MIDDLE EAST Abrahamic God HOAX.....= JEW-JESUS-ALLAH =  a triad CONSPIRACY to divide and conquer the masses 
of dumbed down  ASSES...

A very clever system devised by tribal PSYCHOPATH OLD MEN to harness POWER and CONTROL using FEAR-INTIMIDATION-
VIOLENCE...

These 3 fake knock off GOD hoaxes...#1- Moses Tribe of fools JEW GOD     #2- Roman Catholic JESUS hoax     #3- illiterate MUHAMMAD
Tribe of psychopaths ALLAH hoax....

Each GOD shows up in stages  MOSES = 3500 years ago   JESUS 2000 years ago   ALLAH  1500 years ago

DO THE MATH RETARDS....since MOSES every 1500 years some new Middle East GOD hoax miraculously shows up !   the last was the
ALLAH God JOKE ...

Obviously there is a lot happening regarding HUMANITY-EARTH-PLANTS-ANIMALS   life as a whole is under THREAT like never before

the Middle EAST Parasite VAMPIRES who fabricated the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God hoaxes are now at the APEX of their existence...

With the rapid pace of technology and information processing available the new generations are waking up to the Middle East GOD HOAX
and they are not falling for it...the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God CULTS are losing BIG TIME....every day more of humanity is totally fed up with
the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH conflict forever construct....they don't give a SHIT about any of these retarded GOD hoaxes...and the older generations
are like swiss cheese ..so full of holes...they are horrifically OBSOLETE and heading for the grave....the millennials  see them as TERRORISTS
and SLAVES of horrifically OBSOLETE DOGMAS and GOVERNMENT...=  CULT vs CULT  and their GAME is OVER....

this is the time of the 1500 year cycle and the Middle East Parasite VAMPIRES of the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God hoaxes want to incite their
END of DAYS scenario just like their fake garbage Comic Book Bible/Koran/Torah VOMIT says...

FINE...let these JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God following PARASITES murder each other into extinction....go to the SAHARA DESERT and kill each
other off in an all out EPIC going to HELL murderfest...

After these idiots exterminate each other....the rest of humanity and EARTH can finally reboot for HEALTH and WELLNESS without
these Parasite VAMPIRES fueling FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE-WAR-DEATH-DESTRUCTION over totally FAKE old man made
GOD hoaxes...Stories stolen from other civilizations and twisted into this TRIAD of parasite VAMPIRE JEW-JESUS-ALLAH CULTS...

It is their END of DAYS...their last gasp to hold on to power and control with their absurd JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GOD garbage hoaxes
the stuff of really childish Comic Books....and illiterate dumbed down wandering tribal lunatics...all DEAD and long GONE...as will
the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GODS...off to the land of the forgotten and worthless GODS....

NO HUMAN EVER needed any of these fake GOD hoax Comic Book garbage CULTS....the new frontier of OPEN MINDS and INNOVATION
have NO PLACE      Z E R O   for this absurd and totally insane Middle East GOD invented hoax....GAME OVER....DIE OFF FOOLS....

Let the NEW generations breathe and live well....without these PARASITE VAMPIRE CULTS
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Castin
Maybe I could have been more charitable to the chaos magician.

But make no mistake, he has embraced folly and wickedness, and unlike many here do the same, he is very open about making a willful decision towards that.

But you are wrong, I am not sliding down a slippery slope of not caring. I did not say anyone who isn't an Orthodox Christian is a loser.

You want to know what is in my heart? I don't want RM to become a drug addled bum. And truthfully, I work with a lot of people who remind me of RM. So excuse me for my lack of tact. I know people who were like him before they were driven out on the streets. Just as arrogant too. It is a dead end.

And well, pardon me for not being tactful about it, but it certainly isn't because I don't care. I am under no moral obligation to be here.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Castin
When did you start behaving like this much of a dick. In the past I've witnessed you studiously refusing to stoop to personal attacks and name-calling
Mo has been like that from the very beginning and he has cast shade much worse than just calling someone a loser. The hilarious thing about it is that he has done so unabated since he's been here, scaring off a great deal of people who actually are interested in discussions. The mod team seems to really like him here since they do nothing to stop his regular stream of vomit and vile comments towards anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Then, to top it all off, he plays the victim card as if everyone is ganging up on him.

Mopac
Mopac
I openly confess that I am wrong to be unkind. I ask God for mercy and forgiveness and I will strive to be better with the grace of God.