God is not....

Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 106
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
….The Creator is not as stupid as people make God out to be

Faith is an action that produces results, not empty beliefs with no reason to believe in them. It is a spiritual element based on trust and confidence so that the individual may develop substance and effective power to overcome obstacles

Spirituality is objective not subjective

God cares for the individual soul, not specific groups of people and special clubs

God does not preordain some people in heaven and some in hell

Hell is not an eternal torture pit, it's a temporal prison for crimes committed against creation

God does not create evil, evil is produced through individual motives it is not a thing rather a course of action

God does not hide from people, rather spirituality is a process and God wants the soul to learn from that process and part of that cultivation involves a much deeper objective than for God just to appear to people. In other words there is a reason God wants you to dig deeper

God does not form the individualized soul with preexisting content and conditions, content and conditions are developed through many factors which involves the soul and its desires and perceptions. God creates the soul with a creative imagination, but not with a predisposition

God does not control everything or predestinate the souls choices. God grants the soul the ability to become a co-creator in creation without intruding on its abilities, attributes and decisions

Spirituality does not cause or make people do evil and stupid things, the person was already evil, unintelligent and stupid, beliefs are irrelevant to that

Theism is not without evidence, does not lack evidence rather spirituality is SIMPLY of a different nature than that which we observe in the physical aspect of our experience and quite frankly is chock full of evidence that correlates with that specific nature

God is not limited to one religion, one belief, one universe or one or two places of an afterlife. Rather religion is limited, the universe is limited and our personal experiences are limited. God is eternal and unimaginably creative and unlimited

God is not rigid, mean or one-dimensional. God expresses itself through creation in so many ways and is extremely dynamic

God is not limited to our personal perceptions and so be careful how you label and judge God

God is not stupid and if the average person knew what exists within the God-worlds they would be shocked on so many levels

God has a specific, personal journey for each soul and no one is left behind, you are all a part of the very heart of the Creator

keithprosser
keithprosser
It seems God is a lot nicer in real life than he is portrayed in the Bible.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Hi mate.

I read the hole thing. 
Nice post man. 

You say God is not specific groups of people. 
But ummmmmmmmm,  i can't help but th8nk they do. 
It appears to me that Gods want a group or or God wants everyone to know the truth. I don't know what I'm saying now. 
God wants everyone to know the truth.  I say  thats a BIGGGGGGGGGGGG ask. 

Your GOD'S
OPERATION :  GETTING PEOPLE TO KNOW ME. 

Watching life for what 3000 plus years with not one being knowing a real god.
He would see groips forming / religions over absolute made up nonsense. 
He seen millions doing this thing called worshipping a nothing. 
By now god has a good idea on how these groups are starting up. 
And when waking one morning.
He says NO MORE. 
I WILL HAVE THIS NO MORE. 
He now wants people to acknowledge he is the one the only REALLY REAL GOD . 

SO thousands of years observing false religion false Gods and Goddesses.
Plenty of time for a god to think things over , he puts into place,      OPERATION GETTING PEOPLE TO NO ME. 

Step #1.  I need to get a chick preggers and it has to be a boy. ( some minor set backs here may of occurred ) but moving on. 
Spend next 32 years thinking about step #2

Step #2.  Get he to walk around telling people about me.

Step #3.  ( And what i think a brilliant step )  getting him killed in a memorable way , not so much for people of the time .
Then still step 3 , getting him to move after he is dead.  A escape chamber. poffffffff he disappeared, well no dead person has moved a rock that big before. 

The formula for a religious group.
A , ONE God
A human god 
A book 
A clubhouse.

False religious groups before you religious grouo started went this way. 
Then along comes you god , the one true god.
And long story short . 
Your religion , the fist ever TRUE ONE . went. Set itself up like this. 
A god 
A human god 
A book 
A clubhouse. 
EXACTLY like a totally pre gods religion before it.

Deep breath. 
Your post was good. 

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Deb is obsessed with groups cause not a one wants him around. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Yeah ummmmm so. 

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@EtrnlVw
When I ask you how you have determined all this to be the case (because without some explanation of your process this is all bald assertion) you will almost certainly reply that it is in large part from the examination of personal testimony which I do not accept as sufficient evidence. You will then very likely say that more testimonial evidence for the spiritual than for any other thing (which even if true is an appeal to popularity). If I am incorrect about your probable answers I apologize but if I am correct I don't feel there is much reason for you to reply unless you have something to add that we have not already discussed.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@secularmerlin
It seems to me Ev imagines god as YHWH with some of his more obvious warts removed.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
I agree with the defintion you gave of spirituality and faith. It is otherwise known as "mindfulness" among secular people.

As to "God", I disagree since it's not a person, let alone a living being.

Il Diavolo
Goldtop
Goldtop
Crazy people are always trying to tell us what God is or isn't. Funny how crazy people know this stuff, I wonder how, hmmm...?
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Goldtop
Crazy people are always trying to tell us what God is or isn't. Funny how crazy people know this stuff, I wonder how, hmmm...?
In Ev's case he just made up a god he'd like there to be.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@keithprosser
That's all Ev ever does, make up crazy stuff and expect others to take him seriously.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
In Ev's case he just made up a god he'd like there to be.

Nice assertion, let me know what you disagree with and why you disagree with it. I don't need to make anything up, not when there are facts involved. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
It seems to me Ev imagines god as YHWH with some of his more obvious warts removed.

Lol, why does only the Bible ever get to share facts about God? is that the only perception you people accept?? seems yal want God to be stupid, fine. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@IlDiavolo
As to "God", I disagree since it's not a person, let alone a living being.

So in other words you don't believe God exists? or you have another idea about God?

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
You're the greatest.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If you fuck off you don't have to hear about god. Imagine that. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
It seems God is a lot nicer in real life than he is portrayed in the Bible.

Not everything in the Bible is accurate, that's what I've been trying to get through to people. Religions have good information, both accurate and inaccurate. It's okay to dispose of the trash and misconceptions. Having said that, the Bible has a lot of spiritual depth. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Lol
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@EtrnlVw

Lol, why does only the Bible ever get to share facts about God? is that the only perception you people accept?? seems yal want God to be stupid, fine. 

I meant your god seems based on the Abrahamic god, not on (eg) Thor, Vishnu or some Aztec deity. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
I meant your god seems based on the Abrahamic god, not on (eg) Thor, Vishnu or some Aztec deity.

By now you should know my position, religions are the interpretation of the same reality albeit a dynamic one...so I don't pick any one religious source I learn from them all. I did however, touch on misconceptions about the Bible but my statements refer to God in general meaning there should be no contradiction within any religion with what I put forward. It's universal truths. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@EtrnlVw
Not everything in the Bible is accurate, that's what I've been trying to get through to people.
I think that messge has got through.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
I think that messge has got through.

Excellent. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@EtrnlVw
Ev, I don't think your ideas are bad or stupid.  I just think you are wrong because there is no god.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
I know bro, I know you believe that but give this a chance. There is more to this than you may realize, hang in there my friend. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@keithprosser
Nice assertion, let me know what you disagree with and why you disagree with it. I don't need to make anything up, not when there are facts involved. 

As you can see Keith, ET is so far gone bat shit crazy, he believes his insane delusions are facts.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@EtrnlVw

I know bro, I know you believe that but give this a chance. There is more to this than you may realize, hang in there my friend. 

I've no intention of 'Giving this a chance' nor am I 'hanging on in there'! 
I just want to avoid a futile exchange... but thanks anyway.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
So you admit there is no room for learning things outside your own paradigms? are you sure you want to admit that?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Goldtop
Goldtop
Goldtop
So you admit there is no room for learning things
We can't learn anything from your delusions, unless we're psychiatrists working a case. You on the other hand have a great deal to learn, so you should be asking questions instead and paying attention rather than just babbling.

Goldtop
Goldtop
Yes, I seey our video link Et, which means you have nothing intelligent to say.