Born in North Korea

Author: disgusted

Total: 89
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
If any of you godists were born in NK you would worship Kim Jon Un as your god, really sad just how important your god is, isn't it?
disgusted
disgusted
What? Don't believe me?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
Not answering this for you and not replying to you, this is for the readers so they have more than your ignorance to ponder.
Not everyone needs to believe in God for there to be a God goofball and not everyone needs to embrace the same beliefs for there to be an objective transcendent Reality involved. There's a reason for all states of consciousness but beliefs can be irrelevant to what is actual. If people accepted Karma and reincarnation they would know why so many forms of beliefs, lack of beliefs and circumstances exist. So yeah, a soul can either choose to be born within that circle, or they can placed within that circle to learn what they need to learn, there is more than just beliefs the condition of the soul and what it needs to experience comes first. North Korea is a majority atheist state and this could be a place where a soul is sent that was too religious in their previous experience or perhaps they abused their beliefs and now they must experience something to curve that. The average person might not be aware of how dynamic creation is and why things exist as they are.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@EtrnlVw
The average person might not be aware of how dynamic creation is and why things exist as they are.
So you're above average?

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
If you were born in America, you might worship your own will as god.

If you were born in Italy, you might worship football as your god.

If you are an atheist, you are in denial of your gods. Everyone has a god.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
Awareness is separated by levels and states/conditions of awareness. So...while I might be aware of some things, there could be other things I am not aware of. It's all a learning curve of course, aren't there grade levels in the education system? what's your point? 
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
Sad....very SAD....so many PATHETIC hypnotized and brainwashed CHURCH CULT mongers infect the Religious FORUMS

All these idiots do is promote their Church CULT organizations and create division and conflict...BECAUSE only THEY and 
their fabricated "GOD" hoax along with their CULT Comic Book Bible VOMIT and DOGMA matters...and all must accept
them...ACCEPT them and DENY all who OPPOSE them........how EQUITABLE !     not really....

These pathetic BRAINWASHED creatures love to PLAY "GOD"  yet they grow old and ROT like all other humans...BUT
THEY are always RIGHT...ALWAYS perfect....ALWAYS with THE ANSWER to EXISTING...

OBEY....OBEY....SHUT UP and OBEY the parasite VAMPIRE preachers of the CULT....or be PUNISHED and SUFFER
in LIFE and DEATH...

OK..enough is enough...TIME NOW to rid EARTH and humanity of the Middle East "GODS"  JEW - JESUS - ALLAH
and flush them down the toilet....so the rest of humanity can EXIST and DIE without the FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE
these parasite Church-Mosque-Temple preachers advocate to all who do not accept them....what a JOKE...

UNITE HUMANS to rid these parasites of your world...CHINA-INDIA-+++ all NON MIDDLE EAST JEW-JESUS-ALLAH
GOD parasites are the future...where none of this Middle East garbage has any influence of any kind besides MEANINGLESS
MYTHOLOGY for stupid people....

GO FORWARD not backward to the DARK AGES the Middle East Parasite VAMPIRES promote....FORGET THEM.......

As for North Korea...KIM like all Dictators will fade away and be forgotten in TIME...sadly the masses who are HYPNOTIZED
and BRAINWASHED to OBEY the KIM "GOD" hoax will continue to be PUNISHED and SUFFER...this is how DICTATORS
maintain POWER and CONTROL...the same way the MIDDLE EAST Jew-Jesus-Allah God hoaxes are founded upon

.................FEAR -  INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE....KIM plays GOD...as did many a Roman Emperor, Chinese Emperor,
Kings and Queens...all are PATHETIC TEMPORARY HUMAN PSYCHOPATHS...they all use the "GOD" scapegoat
tool  strategy as their POWER SOURCE...they must be omnipotent...but they all are really IMPOTENT...seriously...
in mind and body !

If KIM cedes North korea like East Germany did with the WALL....KIM will be phased out quickly and FORGOTTEN...
He knows his regime is a total waste of time...but as long as he can PLAY GOD....why not !   eventually he will be
executed or rot of old age and a new frontier will open for N KOREA..KIM knows this...but to many N koreans are
to far gone and obsolete for a free society...

By mid century...N korea will merge as 1 with the south...and like ROME...the old Empire will fade....as will KIM...
and Hitler, Idi Amin dada, and Ghengis Khan, and the PHAEROS, KINGS, QUEENS +++ who cares ?

Only those trapped in the web of deceit and destruction by these pathetic HUMAN PARASITE VAMPIRE fake
LEADERS...........

disgusted
disgusted
et
You are unaware of everything other than your delusions.
Godworlds hahahahahahaha
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Disgusted believes that Kim Jung Un is real.

Therefore, disgusted believes in gods because a god is a..."a powerful ruler" according to merriam-webster.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Kim Jon Un is real and is as much a god as yours is. You people are hilarious.
But it's good to see your god is no longer the ultimate stupidity.
disgusted
disgusted
et
Cry all you like, the fact is that if you were born in NK you would worship KJU as your god. Face facts, that is the reality of all gods.
Castin
Castin
I'm sure it's merely the circumstances of my birth that have determined my atheism, too.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Castin
Not mine.
Castin
Castin
-->
@disgusted
You never think if you'd been born in a different place or time, to a different family, you may well have turned out Christian, Muslim, Jewish, what have you? I do.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Castin
Making claims regarding religious geographical beliefs is the point I'm making, atheism is not a religion. I can only speak for myself but my atheism is a result of examining and rejecting the claims of godism. All godism.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@EtrnlVw
If people accepted Karma and reincarnation they would know why so many forms of beliefs, lack of beliefs and circumstances exist.
1st amendment allows for religious freedom.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@disgusted
Making claims regarding religious geographical beliefs is the point I'm making, atheism is not a religion. I can only speak for myself but my atheism is a result of examining and rejecting the claims of godism. All godism.
And did you choose to reject them or were they simply inadequate? Castin is right your beliefs are no more your choice than a Christian or a Toaist. They are entirely a product of your personal circumstances.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@secularmerlin
And since I am unique so are my experiences and those unique experiences have provided my choice and mine is a choice, geographical religious beliefs are in the most part not a choice, see the difference. I definitely made a choice, you're an agnostic it's you who can't make a choice. Your cakeshop philosophy is unimpressive.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@disgusted
Would you then say that a buhdist born in a buhdists region that converts to christianity has also made a choice?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@secularmerlin
What is the point you are trying to make? If you want to discuss the OP go ahead, I have no interest in meaningless tangents.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@disgusted
If converting to another religion (buhdist to christian) is a choice then clearly not converting is alsp a choice.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@disgusted
It would seem that this is not after all a tangent.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@secularmerlin
Tangents = go away.
Concentrate on the OP.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@disgusted
You conversation with casten is interesting. You don't feel that the question of whether or not beliefs are a choice is connected with geographical religiosity?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@secularmerlin
Whatever godism you are indoctrinated with is your godism 99% of the time. In NK that godism is KJU. Discussing anything else not a part of this discussion. Your gods are chosen for you is the point. I didn't really have a discussion with Casten, she made a claim concerning me and I refuted it, end of.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@disgusted
You did not actually refute her claim.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Alec
1st amendment allows for religious freedom.

Yes, thankfully. Karma and reincarnation only provide circumstances, they don't force the soul to do anything other than learn from experience which was dictated by the souls actions anyways. The soul is still free to react and act how it wants even under those two conditions. Once the soul progresses, it progresses from its circumstances.... in this life or the next.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@secularmerlin
Umm yes I did.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@disgusted
You asserted that she was incorrect you did not give evidence. I know that circumstances can effect beliefs but it has yet to be demonstrated to me that choice is involved. You fid not choose for theistic claims to be insufficient they simply are. That being the case can you really claim that you chose not to believe or were you forced by the evidence into your current position? 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Castin
You never think if you'd been born in a different place or time, to a different family, you may well have turned out Christian, Muslim, Jewish, what have you? I do.
I thought about that a bit once, but I concluded that if I had a different birth 'I' would not be 'me'.  There are umpteen points in my life where a different choice would - presumably - have had a big effect on my life.  But apart from being 'different' I don't know if those 'roads not traveled' would have been better or worse than my actual life.  I don't think about it much any more;  there are too many unknowns - and it is rather pointless.