Debates I am considering to make

Author: Imabench

Total: 11
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Long story short, Im interested in debating again since the voting quality on this site isnt overly-strict nor utter shit as it was on DDO. I have a few ideas Ive considered, but want to run them by the community first to see which ones attract the most interest. After all theres no point in making a debate that I would then have to plead to people to read and vote on. 

So whichever ones yall like the most, Ill make debates for them. 

1) Mission Impossible Fallout is a better movie than Infinity War (Pro) 
2) Long term (next 20-30 years) Venezuela is in a worse situation than Syria (Pro or Con) 
3) US voters should have to pass a citizenship test in order to be able to vote, but only for Senate and Presidential candidates (Pro) 
4) Mission Impossible Fallout will most likely win the 'Best Popular Movie' Oscar at the 2019 Academy Awards (Pro) 
5) Star Wars Last Jedi has a (alarmingly) good chance to win the 'Best Popular Movie' Oscar at the 2019 Academy Awards (Pro) 
6) Bernie Sanders would not have beaten Donald Trump in the 2016 general election (Pro) 

Ill start with those for now. Lemme know which ones you guys would be most interested in reading/voting on
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
You should, unless you're intentionally being cunning and ruthless, make yourself Con to the opposite of the resolution 5.

Imabench
Imabench
The thing is I legitimately don't know if there are people who don't hate Last Jedi with a burning passion who would be willing to be Pro here. The user base on here is small enough to begin with, and finding people who can tolerate Last Jedi on the internet is as hard as finding someone who believes there are less than 4 genders on Tumblr
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Imabench
I meant six not five sorry
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
-->
@Imabench
I think the pop culture topics would get opponents fairly quickly with the current members in mind imo.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Imabench
7) Poop has DNA
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
If I had the time, I would want to debate you on three.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
#3 is interesting.
Type1
Debates: 119
Type1
-->
@Imabench
All your ideas suck. Get a life.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Type1
That means a lot coming from the guy who cant win a debate to save his life. 
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Imabench
You know... i had to go through the citizen test. Do you want to know what the question were? 5 questions with basically the same choice of answers. 

"If a jew did x to you would you"

A) talk to him about it
B) yell at him
C) be his frined
D) Hit him and fight
E) Kill him. 

Literally... that was my test.