The New Reign #4 | The Stolen Gem

Author: Vader

Total: 3
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
"Yes...with all my power in the Artemir universe, I will officially become the champion, I have obtained the 2nd gem." shouted RaMos. That is when a sneaky man named Mopac comes from the clouds of heaven and steals the gem from RaMos.  "Hehe sucker," said Mopac as he ran away with the 2nd gem.

"CURSE HIM!!!!!" replied RaMos as his strength disabled
-------------------------------------------
Dudz banged his head on the table along with thett, Vaarka, and Alec. "So this is it." said Dudz
"Yep. We lost the gem." replied Alec
"We don't even know who has it. Or even why he wants it!!" replied Vaarka
"There is no hope..." replied bsh. "We lost the fight." 
----------------------------------
Artemus is furious, pacing around the office as he mumbles angrily to himself.
"ummm you ok?" asked Bsh.
"NO I AM NOT! THE ISLAND HAS 6 STONES! 1 IS WITH RAMOS AND THE OTHER IS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!! HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?" screamed Artemus.
"i...i....i tr... tried being lassiez..."
"No, I have had it with you and your excuses. Bsh1. I am hereby removing you from mod duties until further noticed." Artemus proclaimed. "A young man by the named of Virtuoso will take your spot. Study the mod law." 

The door slammed shut on bsh1. Rain and lightning surrounded the sky. bsh sat...and sat...and sat, until he couldn't bare to look at himself in the mirror. "What have I done?' asked bsh. "I ruined the island. I have to repay my duty to this state. I must hunt far and wide for the gem." 

Bsh walked into the rain and down the path to a small cave. Bsh took out his book of magic spells and lit a light around a great fire. He waited until the Ghost of Airmax appeared out of a rock. Airmax was wearing a sombrero and shaking his maracas around, then he turned around and saw bsh.

"Help me MAX!" shouted bsh
"Holy fuck I thought I got out of the mod life. I spent my entire 5 months in Mexico getting drunk n wild and having such a good time not having to worry about brats on this site." replied airmax
"Just this once. Pleeeeaaaseee" begged bsh

Fine. Ill help

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Worry less about me, more about getting the other 5 stones, once you have 2 or more you then can pressure me to join you as I won't be able to steal it from you without you being on the defensive.

The attacker is always strategically weaker than the defender, the question is how alert the defender is to the attack(s).
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
That is a good idea