"YHWH" =/= Conservative Politics

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 129
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
Why do you think that Christians are often the most vocal opponents of immigrant rights and minority rights and homosexual rights and slow to forgive repentant terrorists?
Because we as Christians often do not practice what we preach or obey God and are too quick to judge others instead of giving them grace as we have been shown grace. 

The way I see it:

Immigration rights - I do not oppose immigration but it should be legal immigration. Criminals bring problems and immorality to a country. 
Jerusalem and many cities in ancient Israel had walls for a purpose, to protect those within the walls from evil for the times, just like ours, had lots of evil. 

Minority rights - the minority should have the same rights as the majority, not special rights just because they are in the minority unless they have a disability and need additional care, IMO. 

Homosexual rights - the Bible teaches some things are wrong because God created humanity with a union of a male with a female in mind as a reflection of a greater truth. This relationship also produces offspring and God command humanity to go out and multiply. A homosexual relationship does not allow such a natural family unit. I believe the best relationship for a family is one that supplies both a male and female influence and example. 

Having said all that, I still recognize that it is not mine to judge whether a person is to be saved or not. My responsibility is to know what is right and wrong. If I meet a homosexual person I still recognize they are made in the image and likeness of God [although marred by the Fall] and deserve dignity and respect from me just like God has shown to me, but I do not see the sexual act between gay people as right per the biblical teaching.   

Repentant terrorists - I am all for second chances, just like I have been given one. That does not mean that a society should leave wrongful acts unpunished. Where would the justice be in that? But it is not my job to dispense justice but to show the love of Christ to every person in treating them with love and respect, but also to act justly. Now, I shamefully fall short of these qualities often. That is why I am so thankful for what Jesus has done for me - unmerited grace, something I do not deserve yet God mercifully gave! [LINK]
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
-->
@3RU7AL
For clarification purposes: you did not write the body of that post, correct? Because it's incongruous with the topic title, and having seen it in the other topic, I know that's not what you think, you're taking issue with someone else, but you might want to just clarify lest people who didn't go 400 replies deep in that thread missed it :). Links appreciated, but save yourself the questions. 

It is indeed stunning how anti-Christian most "Christian politics" are, to the topic at hand. I guess fuck the beatitudes, right? 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ludofl3x
I know a lot of christians are very kind-hearted and friendly people.  I just can't figure out why so many of them aren't. 

Thanks for your note, I did include a link to the original post. [LINK]
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@ludofl3x
I'm guessing this is US-centric - religion (particularly 'conservative' Christianity) isn't as big a deal in the UK.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@keithprosser
I'm guessing this is US-centric - religion (particularly 'conservative' Christianity) isn't as big a deal in the UK.
The United Kingdom's decision to revoke the citizenship of Shamima Begum, a British teenager who travelled from London in 2015 to ISIL-controlled Syria, highlights a deeply founded two-tier system, legal experts have said.

Begum's case has created a media frenzy since the now 19-year-old appealed in a television interview last month to be allowed to return home with her newborn son.

Some experts say Home Secretary Sajid Javid's decision to strip her of her citizenship is not unique and points towards a racist policy that has for years targeted British citizens of immigrant backgrounds. [LINK] 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Jesus is Lucifer. Don't fucking dare to tell the NT God is the OT God. You don't know the full story so don't be the judge of bullshit teachings of Christ the egomaniac.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@3RU7AL
I don't get the impression that opposition or support for Begum is divided along religious lines.  The argument is over nationality and citizenship, not religion.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@3RU7AL
Some are friendly and some ain't. 
God speaks scripture has to be a part of the reason, and a big part.
MMMMMMMMMMMM Scriptures , Ya wouldn't have ya god speak anything but. From Abraham to L Ron. 
With these Scripture things you can never know what a person will make there god tell them next.   
Andddddddd also. 
I've never meet or heard of a below average scripture translatoror or if you like scripture decipherer.

Why I'm almost sure there is 4 maybe 5 hundred million Christians as we type right now in the
( TOP 100 SCRIPTURE TRANSLATORS to have ever lived. ) easy 500 mil. 

Ok I'm carrying on like a idiot now but brut3.
I believe the scriptures in the bible are, and can be twisted and turned in all manner of ways to atleast play a part in the reason for.
Why are some good and others not. 

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@keithprosser
I don't get the impression that opposition or support for Begum is divided along religious lines.  The argument is over nationality and citizenship, not religion.  
So do you believe it's purely coincidental that non-christians are more likely to have their citizenship stripped from them?
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac

"the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance."
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Really, it doesn't matter what form of government there is if the people aren't wicked.

Things aren't in such bad shape because of the government. Things are in bad shape because your country is full of rat bastards.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@3RU7AL
So do you believe it's purely coincidental that non-christians are more likely to have their citizenship stripped from them?
If she does lose her citizenship it will because she sided with an enemy, not because she is muslim. 

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@3RU7AL
W O A = the TRUTH...........

CHRISTIAN is synonymous with "CON ARTIST"  these hypnotized FOOLS act like they BELIEVE in some infant boy "GOD"
that popped out of some illiterate JEWISH VIRGIN TRIBE GIRL...and long after the fool was set up by his own people to
be whipped - beaten - and nailed to a cross by ROME !  what a JOKE....some twisted Comic Book BIBLE verse VOMIT
compilation was thrown together as the WORD and WAY to EXIST and DIE by their idiot run away "GOD" from his retarded
human creation ?  absurd

WORSE is that these Christian con artist act so RIGHTEOUS....when they are nothing more than dumbed down slave drones
serving a clever parasite VAMPIRE that prances around and PREACHES VOMIT in some Glorified Halloween Gown costume..

Yet none of them agree on anything and are always seeking CONFLICT to prove only they are RIGHT and all who do not accept them
are WRONG and condemned to HELL !

The CHRISTIAN is HELL on this Earth along with the other Middle East fake "GOD" Jew and Allah inventions...all total GARBAGE

........ but the HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS CHURCH CULT DOGMA planted between their ears by world class Parasite VAMPIRES of some human invented Church CULT...easily overpowers these pathetic WEAK MINDED sheeple drone CULT servants...DISGUSTING

SOLUTION...effective immediately...relegate all 3 Middle East "GODS" Jew-Jesus-Allah to MEANINGLESS MYTHOLOGY along with
ZEUS and ODIN....so no MORE HARM can be done in their names.....and ultimately like thousands of other HUMAN INVENTED "GODS"

They come and go ultimately FORGOTTEN like all the others......GOOD RIDDANCE...

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@keithprosser
If she does lose her citizenship it will because she sided with an enemy, not because she is muslim.  
Historically, collusion with an enemy-of-the-state would be adjudicated with a charge of treason.

Stripping someone of their citizenship without a trial is an incredibly dangerous precedent.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Tin bucket or plastic bucket? They make vastly different sounds when dropped dontcha know

29 days later

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@3RU7AL
I know a lot of christians are very kind-hearted and friendly people.  I just can't figure out why so many of them aren't.

?????????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??????????????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

Attach some idiotic LABEL to your identity and VOILA ! all is perfect !   Hahahaha...and when the convert realizes he/she has been TRICKED into
some absurd CULT and is nothing more than a slave drone...who must accept he/she is a "BORN SINNING JACKASS" and must repent, confess,
and OBEY the Preacher Clown in the Halloween Glory Gown that plays GOD in his pathetic CHURCH Concentration CAMP.....

WELL ?   Yeah...it's easy to get totally PISSED OFF !   Christianity is a JOKE...and worse are the imbeciles that fall for the garbage stuffed between
their ears....they become outraged at the utter insanity of how many different spins their is on the BOY JESUS invention...and all of these CHURCHES
are at WAR...none agree over JESUS and the insane DOGMA these fools fabricate for the hypnotized and enslaved followers to OBEY !  

And the only GUARANTEE the pathetic CHRISTIAN FOOL has...is being punished and suffering in LIFE and after in DEATH for NOT being PERFECT !   what a JOKE....

99% of CHRISTIANS are mentally DISTURBED and drowning in FEAR and ANXIETY...and this is the GOAL of being a CHRISTIAN !   

YOU ARE A..............BORN ...... S I N N E R ........a worthless scum in the eyes of their "GOD"  so they exist to serve the Church and some
Comic Book Bible verse VOMIT to OBEY !    this utter idiocy of commitment to some circus Clown preacher who plays GOD is why 99% 
of all CHRISTIANS are truly SICK and SUFFERING....trapped in a maze of BS without an exit.....

The best moment for a CHRISTIAN is when some lunatic TELEVANGELIST brings them on a stage so they can fall to the floor and shake in front
of an arena stuffed with brainwashed sheeple drones !     Great Marketing !   there is good money in the JESUS SCAM !   

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@keithprosser
What is conservative Christianity?
Snoopy
Snoopy

Historically, collusion with an enemy-of-the-state would be adjudicated with a charge of treason.

Stripping someone of their citizenship without a trial is an incredibly dangerous precedent.
Hate can indeed blind us whilst paving an inroad to tyranny
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@3RU7AL
opponents of immigrant rights and minority rights and homosexual rights and slow to forgive repentant terrorists?
^^^^THIS SPANS THE ENTIRE POLITICAL SPECTRUM^^^^

Human Rights make sense

Immigrant rights do not make sense
Minority rights do not make sense
Homosexual rights do not make sense

Why?

There may be multiple approaches to this.

Approach 1
Immigrants are human
Minorities are human
People with homoerotic tendencies are human

7 days later

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
ABRAHAMIC... ????...........A Comic Book Series.... featuring the JEW GOD of MOSES.....invented 1400 years before the JESUS HOAX...then 600                                                   years after the JESUS boy GOD hoax was murdered by ROME per the JEWS demands...some illiterate MUHAMMAD                                                   ARAB guy has his version of the "(Moses meets GOD moment")  and VOILA !   ALLAH is the GOD of GODS !   

THE TRUTH of Abrahamic RELIGIONS =  All 3.....JEW - JESUS -  ALLAH... are human invented fabricated Comic Book HOAXES...all 3 are STOLEN
                                                                    and TWISTED versions of other GOD stories and Religions of the Middle East region going back 3000 
                                                                    years BEFORE the JEW God shows up !  let alone the JESUS and ALLAH GOD invented GARBAGE...

The TIMELINE of history over the last 10,000 years proves beyond any doubt how the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes ARE nothing more than 
twisted versions of other GODS in human history...GODS ?  thousands of them have come and gone just like COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS...the
difference with the ABRAHAMIC GOD GARBAGE is how world class PSYCHOPATH MIND and LIFE MOLESTERS use them as SCAPEGOATS
to enslave the masses of deliberately DUMBED DOWN human ASSES....

THE RESULT....= Unprecedented DEATH and DESTRUCTION using the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD invented HOAXES to THIS DAY !

None of the CON ARTIST VAMPIRE SCUM  Religious Circus Clowns in Halloween Glory Gowns is concerned with HUMAN and EARTH
WELL BEING..these are OLD MEN acting like a GOD...playing games with the minds and lives of others for POWER and CONTROL

these HUMAN Bible/Torah/Koran spewing PARASITE VAMPIRES are the greatest THREAT to HUMAN - ANIMAL - EARTH....they despise the
OPEN MINDED curious HUMAN and demand total OBEDIENCE to horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE DOGMA they invent and attach 
to their FAKE GOD HOAXES....

Sadly due to the HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS these Parasite GOD preaching VAMPIRES induce using FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE as TOOLS
in the name of their totally ASININE God invented HOAXES...the weak and feeble minded humans fall for the ILLUSION that they will SUFFER for
all eternity when they DROP DEAD..unless the SERVE the PARASITES without question..including the MURDER and TORTURE of all who do not
accept and OBEY them.....

So...where the FCK IS THEIR GOD ?  to save these pathetic creatures under the spell of the Parasite VAMPIRES they serve first ?   NOWHERE

All 3 Abrahamic GOD HOAXES remain INVISIBLE and OUT OF TOUCH....what a SCAM....

SOLUTION ?   YES....relegate these 3 STOOGE GOD hoaxes to MYTHOLOGY like they have done to all the other GODS humans invented...
...like ZEUS...ODIN....APOLLO...and thousands more who are no longer USED as GODS by the Parasite VAMPIRES for power and control

.......NO HUMAN EVER needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by some Parasite VAMPIRE preacher in a Halloween Glory Gown
who plays GOD but ...eats...sleeps...sits on a toilet...and DIES like all other humans...WHAT a DISGUSTING JOKE on HUMANITY these Clowns
of the Abrahamic GOD HOAXES truly are....

Save HUMANITY and EARTH by ridding the planet of these 3 Abrahamic DISEASE...GOD inventions...reduce them to the Comic Book GARBAGE
they truly are and FORGET....going forward....as humanity has done with all the other GODS and RELIGIONS before them.....

9 days later

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Snoopy
Human Rights make senseImmigrant rights do not make senseMinority rights do not make senseHomosexual rights do not make senseWhy?There may be multiple approaches to this.Approach 1Immigrants are humanMinorities are humanPeople with homoerotic tendencies are human
At what point does the "YHWH" command anything resembling "respect for human rights"?
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@3RU7AL
The declaration of human rights is a secular approach with respect to what Christians and Jews call God. 

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Snoopy
The declaration of human rights is a secular approach with respect to what Christians and Jews call God.
At what point, SPECIFICALLY, does the "YHWH" command anything resembling "respect for human rights"?
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@3RU7AL
By making up rights for a political stunt, people may argue you are reducing rights as something that bandied about like candy from politicians taking advantage of desperation, ignorance, idolatry etc...  Basically, you are just being an ass, but also expressing yourself as if you are willing to surrender something of vital importance to your country for your political gain.  There's no reason listed in this thread for you to start pivoting towards religion.    Its also disrespectful for you to address God as you would address creation as we know it, like a sort of creature. 

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Snoopy
By making up rights for a political stunt,
You're moving the goal posts.  You were about to explain how the "YHWH" supports "respect for human rights".

people may argue you are reducing rights
Protecting the human rights of minority social groups does not "reduce" "rights".

as something that bandied about like candy from politicians taking advantage of desperation, ignorance, etc... 
You're going to have to do better than nonsensical candy metaphors if you want to convince anyone that minority rights are unimportant.

Basically, you are just being an ass, but also surrendering something of vital importance to your country.
And of course, the ad hominems.  What, pray tell, am I "surrendering"?  Please speak clearly.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Snoopy
There's no reason listed in this thread for you to start pivoting towards religion.
The name of this thread. "YHWH" =/= Conservative Politics. 

Threads placement. The religion forum.

I must conclude that you are reading a different thread than I am.
Its also disrespectful for you to address God as you would address creation as we know it, like a sort of creature.
What method have you used to determin what any given god(s) do or do not find disrespectful?
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@3RU7AL
And of course, the ad hominems.  What, pray tell, am I "surrendering"?  Please speak clearly.
OUR RIGHTS. Read the first sentence, rather than throwing out the term "ad hominem" and then proceeding to slide in "speak clearly".  You know what was said to you, and I know you are still being an ass.

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@secularmerlin
Exactly!!

I must conclude that you are reading a different thread than I am.
I'm curious.
Its also disrespectful for you to address God as you would address creation as we know it, like a sort of creature.
What method have you used to determin what any given god(s) do or do not find disrespectful?
YHWH is referring to what the Jews and Christians call God, "I am that I am", The Creator, The Supreme Being, The Ultimate Reality, The Ruler of Creation as we know it. 
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Snoopy
Exactly!!
Yes exactly. The thread is specifically about a religious figure.
YHWH is referring to what the Jews and Christians call God, "I am that I am", The Creator, The Supreme Being, The Ultimate Reality, The Ruler of Creation as we know it. 

Assuming such a being even exists what method have you used to determin what this hypothetical figure would or would not find disrespectful. Also in what way is referring to said being as a being, a creator and a ruler not referring to it as thpugh it were a creature?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Snoopy
OUR RIGHTS.
Please explain how defending the human rights of minorities forfeits "OUR RIGHTS"?

Read the first sentence, rather than throwing out the term "ad hominem" and then proceeding to slide in "speak clearly". 
Calling someone an "ass" is an ad hominem.  Asking someone to "please speak clearly" is a polite request.

You know what was said to you, and I know you are still being an ass.
Your logical fallacy is "dime-store psychoanalysis" also known as "the mind reader" also known as "a rush to disqualify".

And don't forget, you were going to explain your claim that "human rights" are (somehow) a secular version of "YHWH'S" commandments.